Old 06-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I love her street style

She dressed her iphone as a guy
Old 06-22-2011, 04:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Okay, can she buy a motorcycle right now? Or just sit on one with her jacket. Because seriously?
Old 06-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

STYLE STUDY: JESSICA SZOHR

Actress Jessica Szohr is well-known for her colorful, eclectically-clad character (Vanessa Abrams) on Gossip Girl, but Szohr's own style off the screen is the polar opposite. Minimal, solid basics (favoring the monochromatic range) and singular standout accessories dictate the beauty's wardrobe.

Some of Szohr's style-moves inspire us even in their simplicity: we love that Szohr paired a super-long double-breasted blazer with a brown frock—an unorthodox color-pairing in an unexpected proportion. Szohr also brought some interest to an otherweise gray zipper dress by opting for a bright pink lipstick and some leopard booties. Inspired by Szohr, we gathered edgy basics that emulate her style.

Style Study: Jessica Szohr | Style FILE
Old 06-23-2011, 03:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Love all the looks!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

this is old but I think we haven't seen it.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Will check that out later.

Love the style study!
Old 06-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I need her snickers¡
Old 06-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Her sneakers look so cool!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Once a shape reserved for sports bras and the Williams sisters' Wimbledon frocks, celebs like Jessica Szohr, Emma Roberts, and Teresa Palmer are doing 180s on the red carpet to show off their shoulders in sporty-but-chic racerback dresses.

1. At the premiere of Love, Wedding, Marriage in which she stars with Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz, Jessica Szohr hit the red carpet in a Vera Wang scoop neck dress with a racerback. The Gossip Girl combined sporty details like the side zipper on her grey dress and a high ponytail with elements that glammed up the casual look like her pink lips and leopard heels. Flaunt your toned arms and tanned shoulders in a similar body-con style like this BCBGMAXAZRIA Racerback Tank Dress - $48.

Read more: Get the Look: Celebs Bring Sexy Back in Racerback Dresses | The Fashion Spot Get the Look: Celebs Bring Sexy Back in Racerback Dresses | The Fashion Spot

I love that cut,I feel like it helps you to stand up straight.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:45 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks for posting that.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

With her sweet brunette hair and string of girl-next-door characters, Jessica Szohr might look like a Jackie normally but she’s really alllll Marilyn these days, don't you think?

The Gossip Girl actress attended menswear presentation this week in full-on bombshell mode: a body-con dress, smoky eye, day-after updo and a little bit of heat-induced shine on her skin - proving for the one-zillionth time that while her GG character Vanessa always gets the short end of the wardrobe/hairstyle stick, in real life Jessica's got some major va-va-voom mojo going on. Of course, I mean this is in the least-sexist, most lighthearted possible way as I'm a major Szohr fan.

I mean seriously, look at this hair. And makeup!

The wispy tendrils! The oh-so-perfect casual bump in the updo! The whole easy sexiness of it all! It's almost too much to handle.

That's not all. Szohr also reminds us that as nice as it would be to have perfect hair and perfect skin and pretty makeup that looks completely natural - it just never works out that way. Somehow, by the end of the day, everything’s all messy and (in the summer) a little sweaty. But that’s okay! Embrace the beauty chaos! Embrace your inner I've-just-rolled-out-of-bed-Marilyn-ness!

To duper her look, I'd say you may want to give yourself twice as long to get ready as you really need (arrive late if you have to--that's a sure-fire way to let it be known that you're one sexy diva). Turn up the music and break out the following products: natural-looking lip gloss, black eyeliner, silvery-gray shadow, black mascara, Evian mineral water spray or some light moisture-adding product, hairspray and bobby pins. Do the whole foundation/blush routine but focus on the aforementioned bombshell essentials, add some lingering glances and you’ll be fine.

So ladies, are you loving Jessica's sexy, undone hairdo? Are you a fan of Jessica’s bombshell beauty style? Think you're a Jackie or a Marilyn, deep down inside?

Read More Jessica Szohr Stumbles Upon What Could Be The Sexiest Hot Weather Updo Ever: Girls in the Beauty Department: Beauty: glamour.com

I still can't find the ID of the dress