Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Beautiful!

I am so using that in the DV 30 thread. hehe
Old 11-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Harry/Hermione (HP), Michael/Isabel (Roswell), Elliot/Olivia (SVU), Paige/Glenn (Charmed), Prue/Andy is arguably BFF before college (Charmed), and these three.

Yeah, my issue with this show is the DRAMA!!!!!! Which is why in the Trifecta thread in the main board, we were talking about how it would work if the show ended in S4. Some shows are not meant to last too long. Go out with a bang.

Which is why I would want DV at the end of the season-ish. Work the drama NOW.
yeah i ws reading somewhere on the couples's thread, some people were speccing that the reason DV didn't happen sooner was cos the writers were worried people won't have been really receptive to them cos of DS...

In many ways, that was a blessing and a curse. A blessing cos people have kinda moved on from DS, a curse cos that gave too much time for V to be a plot point and people to find it harder to root for her.

I feel just cos the series starts out with a couple doesn't mean they're endgame. Anyone that's watched Gilmore Girls would agree.

If GG went on for more than 4 seasons though, i think it's like all these couples i.e CB, NS, and DV ending together will be less likely.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I don't think you'll find a single show that ending the couples that were in the first episode. *coughBN&SDcough*

S2, SD really went downhill and their fans aren't as high in numbers as in S1.

I do hate that Vanessa, for 2 seasons, was kinda a prop. But she's finally here and we get to know her and see why Dan loves her. Her layers are coming off and more people are at least starting to understand her and like DV.

Just just fit.

I just want to get through S3 and see how much longer Dawn is in charge.

Ugh, I get Charmed flashbacks. QUIT WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD. *coughOTHcough* and SPN...I really want that show to END after this season.

You need a show, Dawn, I've got 10000000000000 ideas.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Oh dear OTH... one of those 'really? why' shows. Gilmore Girls, Rory went through 3 guys who i thought she would end up with. She ended up alone. That was frustrating, but im still a Rory/Jess fan, whatevs.

Charmed? what about it? it wasn't on that long was it?
Old 11-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

EIGHT seasons. Very least, is should have ended at S6 and went into a spin off. Although, S5+ were kinda horrible. Then again, S4 they replaced one of their main actresses and the creater left. I guess, luckily, Dawn didn't want the show anyways, so the show ended before the merger.

I think Dawn tries too hard with her shows and really, she was the president of UPN, which was even worse than WB. I haven't a clue why the woman has a job.

No matter what happens, I know we'll ALWAYS have DV.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Beautiful!

I am so using that in the DV 30 thread. hehe
glad you liked Jackie¡
it's funny because I didn't catch how awesome is the TLK reference for DV until I rewatched yesterday

I quit charmed when they killed Prue.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Supreme Fan

I love the banner art Karla! I love that slight pause Dan makes before he kisses her.

Quote:
I think Dawn tries too hard with her shows and really, she was the president of UPN, which was even worse than WB. I haven't a clue why the woman has a job.
MTE!
Old 11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

ok, point taken. Well the actors have a contract of 4 seasons, so if any of them leaves, so will i. sorry to say, i can't stand shows losing mains after a while. It's a sign of death.

Did anyone notice when Dan was about to kiss V in the play, he looked up at someone/something??
Old 11-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Dawson's Creek proved anything can happen with couples.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

never watched that show. i remember it being all the rage when i was school though.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Pacey and Joey will always have a place in my heart, and Pacey was/is the greatest male ever Not biased at all.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Let me guess, Pacey is Joshua Jackson
Old 11-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Yes Hence why the Josh love.

icon ~llorona_llorona
Jess

Old 11-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennep (View Post)
Pacey and Joey will always have a place in my heart, and Pacey was/is the greatest male ever Not biased at all.

ITA! I was such a Pacey/Joey shipper! For me Dawson and Joey were only bffs.
And it's weird cause I really thought that I'd be as upset as Sara with DV, cause I like them as bff so much, but in S3 I liked this idea more and more and 310 was so perfect, that I'd love to see them together now.

And IA if we want to see those 2 end up together, the show shouldn't be like a 8 seasons show (and it won't be) but at the same time, season 4 is too soon! I like this show too much!

and even if they get together, then break up, they could totally end up together. That's how it was in the books.
And it makes me think of Veronica Mars, if the show hasn't been cancelled, Veronica and Logan would totally have gotten back together in S4.