Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I have no idea. I am confused by it all

It would. It's funny too because before the episode aired, I was telling my mom I wanted to get one of those and then they had that in the episode They are so expensive though
Old 07-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Excellent episode!! (I watched all episodes up till 16x23, so I'm not going to comment here on the Vance-CIA-arc)

Poor Torres, but at least we learnt something more about his past as a field agent. There was something funny about the secretary who showed them around, I'm glad that they caught her!

It was the right thing from Bishop to assume that Torres is a suspect, I mean as long as someone is not cleared they have to stay focused, though she could have kept her opinion to herself...
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread