Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Random on Purpose" (1.09) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 24 @ 9PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 1.08 - "Random on Purpose"
Original Airdate: November 24, 2009 @ 9PM

source (image from Killshot)

Episode Summary
Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) joins the Los Angeles team to investigate a chief petty officer's murder
that matches the pattern of a serial killer Abby is tracking.
source
Old 11-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Steph.

This is the ep! I'm actually gonna be able to watch it since I'll be on vacay as of that day. Though I'm still a little miffed at one of the spoilers we got for this ep.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread.

I'm really excited for this ep. I can't wait to see Abby interacting with the LA team, and to see what happens to her in the ep. Judging from the previews it's going to be intense.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uh oh, that doesn't sound good Yaz.

Yeah, I can't wait for this ep either.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

What did you guys think? I watched 5 mins of it and I'm ashamed to say I got bored. I think it was cuz I was feeling crappy too, am still feeling crappy actually.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
What did you guys think? I watched 5 mins of it and I'm ashamed to say I got bored. I think it was cuz I was feeling crappy too, am still feeling crappy actually.
It's actually quite good. 15 minutes to go & they still can't find her.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
It's actually quite good. 15 minutes to go & they still can't find her.
Really? I'll have to try to watch it later then. Maybe once I catch up I'll feel differently. Good to know it was good though. Were Gibbs and the others not really told?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Really? I'll have to try to watch it later then. Maybe once I catch up I'll feel differently. Good to know it was good though. Were Gibbs and the others not really told?
They were told, & flew to LA & Abby talked to them, but they were not shown.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlfan01 (View Post)
They were told, & flew to LA & Abby talked to them, but they were not shown.
Really? Wow, at least they were told and stuff which is more than I can say I was expecting. I guess it wasn't so bad afterall.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

I rather really enjoyed last nights episode, Abby as usuall was awesome

"I think I've might of taken a wrong turn"

I loved her interaction with the LA team. I'm so glad that they were able to save her.

&& can I say I love Eric he is so dorky and cute. I felt bad for him because you could tell he was feeling guilty that the killer had taken Abby. Did anyone else notice that he turned all serious (his smile faded quickly) when Abby told him that it was no wonder McGee kept talking about the LA facility. He is totally smitten I love the idea of Abby and McGee but right now I'm feeling Eric & Abby more

Heddy is just pure love
Old 11-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

I really loved the episode.

First thing I'm really glad that it was made aware that Gibbs and the team were notified about Abbys kidnapping and that they were actually on their way to LA. That was my big fear when we first heard about Abby being kidnapped, that they wouldn't aknowledge why Gibbs wasn't there, because we all know that he would NEVER sit around and let someone else save someone from his team.

I like Abby and Eric. Eric is adorable and I love the way gets when he's around Abby. It's so sweet!

Definitely loved the interaction with Abby and the LA team. I also have to say I'm reallllly loving Callan. I don't know what it is, maybe his assertiveness or focus on saving Abby, but something about him just made me fall in love with him.

Heddy is love as ususal.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One other note on the episode, although veery good, a little hokey about Eric of all people knowing sign language. That's hollwood.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm with you Liliya, Callan is just.... I can't even put it into words. He reminds me a lot of Gibbs, wanting to know everything about everyone especially when it comes to his team. He is more like the big brother, since all of them being about the same age, well except for Dom, which I think is the baby of the group.

Eric is just too cute for words I just love him, it's really cute to see him around Abby it's like a highschool crush. I thought it was awesome that he was the only one that spoke sign language (though I wouldn't put it past Heddy that she too knows ASL ) that is something more he has in common with Abs.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't been watching the show regularly, but I watched this ep and I'm glad I did 'cause I really enjoyed it. It had me on the edge of my seat right until the end.

Eric's crush on Abby is so cute. Does anyone know what they signed to each other at the end? I really need to learn ASL.

Can I just say how much I love the show's theme song? It's the one part of the show that I like more than the original NCIS.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Can I just say how much I love the show's theme song? It's the one part of the show that I like more than the original NCIS.
That's actually funny because I didn't like the theme song at first but now I'm really liking it. I felt like it was too much, but I'm use to it now.

Eric and Abby are adorable. I was a Abby/McGee fan but also really liking Abby and Eric together.

Quote:
Does anyone know what they signed to each other at the end? I really need to learn ASL.
I really want to know what they signed to each other! Whatever it was it must have been good because Eric had the cutest smile after.

Quote:
I'm with you Liliya, Callan is just.... I can't even put it into words. He reminds me a lot of Gibbs, wanting to know everything about everyone especially when it comes to his team.
Yup. It was also Chris's acting in the ep. I've always liked him as an actor but he just stood out for me in this episode.
Reply   Post New Thread