Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 11:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kensi and Deeks sparring in gym was good.

COTW Brian Bell, Boy genius, dead, and as Deeks and Kensi found out at his home, "Geek Chic". Eric would have Loved it! Kensi and Deeks going to the morgue to do a "Corpse Selfie" and saying:"You can't washout Ghost!". Wanting the bad guy to think Bell is still alive.

Sam(Officer Briggs) and Callen (inmate Wollinski) were called back from undercover. Sam did a nice burnout in the Challenger! Callen called Sam,"You my Dawg!" lol. G has a lot of hair.
Sam and G caught the "Doggie Door Killer" Daniel Howard, a hired gun, sneaking back into Bells house. Cool how Callen trapped him and said "Bad Doggie", and pushed him into the wall still stuck in the door. Eric figured it out that Papa Legba was Justin Stewart. He had stolen Bells Intel.

Hetty being interrogated had some good points. Her lawyer was surprised she gave out some of the information. Special Congressional Investigator Michael Thomas and Congresswoman Ann Jones
had some good questions really. Why isn't Owen Granger in DC too? She was being watched by a couple in a car, interesting. This week should be interesting.

Chief Investigator Ava Wallace and team come to check out the Villa. I liked her on Detroit 1-8-7. The team did a good job avoiding them. Eric Batholomew Beal the 3rd Esquire, stammered his way out. Granger pretty much handled them. Yes I'm surprised they didn't know about the boat house. Cuting back the power was a good idea too. Eric telling them," This is an old building!" It slowed them down for awhile. They are after Hetty, and what are they looking for? Leon Vance needs to find out what is up!
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Here we go again with the Hetty interrogation episodes...

Loved how Nell seemed to know what to do! Also it's the start of Granger acting as a good friend instead of a foe...
Old 09-15-2022, 02:00 AM
Extreme Fan

This episode is so good, plus I just loved the way Hetty handled those politicians. (and I thought her call with Granger was really sweet)
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread