Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're gonna take that wish back so fast when it's time for the episode.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New episode Hell yeah missed My NCIs opps on now ,dead body high school Sr's . go NCIS
Old 04-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

I really liked this episode!

Tony's bromance was funny. I liked that Tony got upset over the things McCadden said about NCIS, McGee, and Ziva.

McGee's jealousy over the bromance was great.

Abby time! Wanting Gibbs to guess the answers and then telling him to give McGee her hug because he needed it more. But we needed more McAbby time. Still happy for a little bit of time with them.

Ziva's "7 year bitch" loved it and it actually works! Plus the little look between her and Tony after Tony "broke up" McCadden was

Gibbs, aw, Gibbs. I think he actually likes Holly Snow. Plus he got the side forehead kiss from her!

Oh and the: Gibbs: "I'm taking you home." Holly: "You going to tuck me in too?" <-- Would have responded the same way!

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Great episode tonight. I missed the show.

I enjoyed the storyline and I was actually surprised on who the killer turned out to be.

The bromance between Tony and McCadden was hilarious! I loved the name that McGee came up for those two. And then Tony "breaking it off" at the end. Too funny

Tony was totally standing up for McGee when McCadden said that he deserved better then McGee as his probie. Tony loves his probie.

Loved Ziva's lines about "7 year bitch" and then Tony having a fling. Loved it.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode had a good balance of humor & drama. Nice way to leave us for the next hiatus.
landlfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode too.

I really liked the bromance, that was too funny! I also think Mccaden is super cute, he should stick around more often haha!

Loved the whole mcgee, tony, mcC love triangle. It was funny when McC mentioned McGee and how Tony deserved better and than started talking about Ziva. Tony's face said it all!! I think thats when he was turned off by the guy. Besides missing Mcgee i felt part of the big reason he didn't like the guy anymore was because he starting talking how hot Ziva is haha!

I really like Holly Snow! Maybe im biased because I like the actress, but I thought her and Gibbs worked well together. And there was chemistry! Better than that god awful lawyer chick Mallison.

As for the case though, I easily figured out who the culprit was. This one was too easy, either I am becoming a pro NCIS, or the cases are just too simple.

The only sad note besides the case predictable, was there was barely any Ziva! what was up with that! I know the story was more about Tony and McGee but I sure missed my Ziva, it just wasn't the same.

I was secretly hoping McC would make a move on her and Tony give the dirty look ahaha

I am super sad we have to wait another week for a new episode. I am not liking this recent pattern. I find we have to wait alot more than we do watching, I think someones gotta fix this! I need more NCIS! lol

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

OMG! Tony's face when McCadden started talking about Ziva was priceless! I loved it! And the whole straightening up his tie! He was ready to give the guy a beatdown!

Just an fyi, it's not a week we have to wait... it's 3 weeks!

Old 04-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ Thanks, I just noticed until after I posted that. Now I am PEEVED! lol seriously three weeks UGH

"Have you ever lied to someone you loved...yes...Did they ever forgive you?...They never found out..."- Tiva
charlize_angel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode too. I liked everything that y'all ahve already mentioned.
It was so funny when they were getting ready to do the sting trying to catch Caroline (was that her name?) and Holly was getting Tony ready right before everything started and knew he was wearing brand new underware.

I was a little surprised by the killer. I knew who it was once we saw her in the hospital before she said it was her boyfriend... aka the lawyer.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought the last ep was really funny. The whole situation between Tony and McGee was hilarious. You know the friendship is tight when the little things start to bug you. Of course it leads to some time apart where Tony is Tony and McGee misses Tony being Tony. But in the end, I think the friendship is too strong to break over the petty stuff.

The case was interesting. I totally called the killer right after he appeared on screen. I think that Gibbs sees something in Holly, but it was sad to see him sitting there alone in the end. He deserves someone special, who will make him happy. And it's definitely not that lawyer chick. Maybe it will happen someday.

I can't believe we have to wait yet again for new eps! They seriously love to torture us.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode, it was fun.

Tony and McGee's bromance.
Tony was breaking up with McGee cause he doesn't have a calander and was like 'You stood me up'.
And then he got that other cop to be his McGee replacement, McC.

I loved the scene when Tony ended things with his surrogate McGee, though.
And I especially loved the looks Ziva gave him there.

Speaking of Ziva: I missed her this episode, she was barely there.
I loved the scenes she was in, but they weren't enough.

I love Abby with Holly Snow.
THat was just hilarious.

I liked Gibbs interaction with Holly. She doesn't seem like a bad person actually.
Though I think I would like her better, if she didn't have red hair. I mean, come on.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Gibbs loves his redheads though!

Abby and Holly were great

Ziva wasn't on a lot because Cote was doing publicity for the show during the taping of that episode...

Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You love the redheads!!

And I don't care why Ziva wasn't there, I care that I didn't see her enough.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

A late review since my week has been hectic, but maybe that's good because I wasn't sure how I felt about the episode after watching.

This would have been a great episode for me if I wasn't thinking about Ziva the entire episode. Really, I get that sometimes certain characters may get a good amount of screentime, especially with this episode with the whole McGee/DiNozzo/McCadden triangle. I understand that Ziva didn't get much dialogue because of that, but not seeing her at all bothered me the most. I kept thinking the entire time 'Where is Ziva?' It just felt like she was a ghost. Why couldn't she be in the background during MTAC with McGee? Just little things/mentions of her would have made it more endurable.

That was my only issue, the rest I enjoyed. The little Ziva scenes we got were precious. I loved her '7 year bitch' Zivaism and the little looks she gave McCadden when Tony kicked him to the curb. Cote is so good with her expressions and hand gestures, with such precision. Also, I really liked her leather jacket and red cowl shirt. Yes, I focused a lot on her clothes since she wasn't on much. LOL.

It was refreshing seeing McGee/DiNozzo's relationship on a personal level instead of only professional. Like you can tell they really are friends outside of work despite all the brotherly bickering and taunting. And the throwback to the Nutter Butter was awesome. Good memory NCIS writers.

I thought DiNozzo/McCadden's brief relationship was..a little weird. LOL. And I'm not just saying that because he got in the way of McGee and Tony. I thought it was creepy with the same outfits and stuff. It was kind of freaky imo. Tony undercover is the best thing ever. I always love it, especially since he always seems to go all out and at times overboard. 'Daddy's going to make wee-wee' will always crack me up to no end. Oh I heart you Tony.

I guess I won't be in the minority when I say I enjoyed the Holly/Gibbs scenes. Although I don't know if I would like them together, I thought they had good chemistry together and played off well with one another.

Little things: Love the McAbby scene. It was adorable the way Abby called him 'honey' and how well she knows him. We actually got a short Abby/Ziva scene too, which is awesome. I'll reiterate again how much I miss the whole team being down in Abby's lab. It needs to happen more.

I hate hiatus. :/
Old 04-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourleafclover (View Post)
Gibbs loves his redheads though!

Abby and Holly were great

Ziva wasn't on a lot because Cote was doing publicity for the show during the taping of that episode...
oh, i didn't know that. yes, i remember in an interview now she mentioned she was in paris doing publicity so that may explain it. but i still missed her! although she was a good observer for the tony dilemma as he tried to pick up a new wingman lol.
qirjanran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread