Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2009, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Board Customization

Hi everyone,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of (re)customizing message boards and now it's your turn!

If you have any picture suggestions or colour ideas, please post them on this thread. Don't post (hotlink) the pictures, links to them are fine. Make sure that the pictures are of as high quality as possible and that the top of the head of the person in the picture isn't cropped off. We also like to use photoshoot images when possible.

Your suggestions for possible colors and pictures will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible, the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team, because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colors fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

For a full explanation of the message board customization process, see this thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or ask them on the message board customization thread.

Please leave this topped until a week or so after the board has been (re)customized.

Note: It usually takes less than 2 weeks for us to finish making the new banner and the sooner we know what you want, the more we can work on it (though it can take a few months or so to set it up with the new colours on the board), so please let us know your suggestions as soon as possible.

When the Team have made and voted on a winning graphic I will close this thread until the graphic & colours get put up, it will then be re-opened so that you can share your thoughts about it.

Jen
Old 10-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, yay!!

I've been thinking about this for a while

There's a bunch of stuff in the photoshoot section of NPH-Fan's gallery.

There are some in particular that I think would make a good header - like this one and this one.

They're both shoots where there are quite a few pictures with similar backgrounds that would probably be easy-ish for the GT to blend together. But there are quite a few others that might work too, those are just two of my favourites
Old 10-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so excited! Rach, I was thinking that shoot where he's sitting down too!
Old 10-25-2009, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

It's great for banners! It gets used a lot which is my only reservation but it's probably one of the easiest to work with
Old 10-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it does get used a lot. But its an adorable photo shoot! I love the last three photos in this photoshoot too.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I do love the first three pictures in the first set Rach linked to. For this purpose, I mean. Cos, you know, I love all his pictures.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

I love the ones Jory posted, too! Though I don't know how easy they'd be to work with.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't know how easy either. Still, any pictures would be amazing! I'm just so happy we're finally on the list to get customized.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Me too!
Old 10-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait to see the finished product!
Old 10-31-2009, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure its going to be a little while, but still, we'll be on the list! That's totally good enough for me. What kind of color scheme would you guys like to see?
Old 10-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

I never know what to say! I guess it depends on the pictures they used! Like if they used the greeny-yellow shoot we all like, the colours would be nice if they were pale yellows and greens and stuff. But if they used a darker shoot, like the SNL one or something, it would be totally different.

As long as it's not anything really really bright, I'm just excited to see what we end up with!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would really love to see a pale green with that green/yellow photoshoot.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue sky blues (View Post)
I would really love to see a pale green with that green/yellow photoshoot.
I would like to see that as well.
Visit HIMYM board
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Double post.
Visit HIMYM board

Last edited by She Screams In Silence; 11-04-2009 at 04:28 AM