Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2010, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always liked him but he became so much more in 1x13 and then onto season two.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I loved his sense of humour and then 1x13 happened and I saw that there was sooooo much more to the character of Topher. I love how much depth 1x13 gave him and I think that made him endearing to the audience, at least those who watched EO. I seriously think they should've aired that.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and him gradually developing a conscience in season 2 as he starts questioning things like helping Sierra, he had a really interesting character arc this year
Old 01-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

He definately did, it was much more interesting than season one for Topher but I still enjoye dhim during that time.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, season 2 is where you got everything you could want from him. He experienced so much growth as well as so much pain that I think no one could resist loving him.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

I always loved Topher, I could never understand why people thought that he was annoying or anything he's love! I like his and Adelle's motherly relationship
Old 01-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

He is love! I always loved him too. He was so funny and he brought that great comedy to the show, plus he's just become so 3D now.

Awww, you do not know how much I flove their relationship!!! Seriously! I think it's almost as much as your love for V/S.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
He is love! I always loved him too. He was so funny and he brought that great comedy to the show, plus he's just become so 3D now.

Awww, you do not know how much I flove their relationship!!! Seriously! I think it's almost as much as your love for V/S.
is that even possible?? hahaha
Old 01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
is that even possible?? hahaha
YES!!! What you think I can't ship as hard as you? Or that your passion for V/S is original?
Old 01-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
YES!!! What you think I can't ship as hard as you? Or that your passion for V/S is original?
I just..umm find it shocking is all..not that you can't ship as hard as me, but I think I ship VS pretty hard man..
Old 01-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
I just..umm find it shocking is all..not that you can't ship as hard as me, but I think I ship VS pretty hard man..
I know. So maybe I don't ship Adelle/Toher as hard as you ship V/S but I flove them like no other. Their relationship to me is SO beautiful to watch, especially to see how much it's grown. Even the bad moments between them that have gone down I love because I know that in the end they'll get through them and come out much stronger. I'm hoping to see that in E2. I mean, if E1 is anything to go by, Topher is going to be relying on Adelle so much and that to me is going to be beautiful to watch. I hope we get a decent amount of scenes between them.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope so too
Spoiler:
Old 01-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. So maybe I don't ship Adelle/Toher as hard as you ship V/S but I flove them like no other. Their relationship to me is SO beautiful to watch, especially to see how much it's grown. Even the bad moments between them that have gone down I love because I know that in the end they'll get through them and come out much stronger. I'm hoping to see that in E2. I mean, if E1 is anything to go by, Topher is going to be relying on Adelle so much and that to me is going to be beautiful to watch. I hope we get a decent amount of scenes between them.
I'll give you this..Your their biggest fan I know. you could convert anyone into liking them I believe. I mean I like their relationship whenever Adelle's nice to him but I never thought it was beauitful till you said all of that

but like I said, she has to be nice to my BB
Old 01-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

No one ships V/S as hard as Tiff She's definately their #1 fan. And the same with Yaz and Topher/Adelle Cause I love these two to bits and they have some truly beautiful scenes but i absolutely hated Adelle when she slapped him and it put me off a bit, I mean now they are all back and fantastic but that one moment made me hate her a bit.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial (View Post)
I really hope so too
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I'll give you this..Your their biggest fan I know. you could convert anyone into liking them I believe. I mean I like their relationship whenever Adelle's nice to him but I never thought it was beauitful till you said all of that
Thank you, I think.

Yeah, I know. Watching Adelle slap Topher and be that way with him was hard for me too because I do love Topher so much, but I can move beyond it and even somewhat understand it. They're more than that to me.