Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow u know it must of been a great night for you. I mean both the boards u mod won Oscars that night Man I would put that in your sig or something

I liked it b/c Kate won but that was it for me I wasnt too thrilled on the performance with my Zef and company. I know ur prob shocked to hear me say this I just felt....
Spoiler:
I felt Oscars sold out in that way. I mean I would of been happy if he presented like Rob Pattinson did or just
Spoiler:
I am a little bitter i guess because last yr 3 nominations went to freaking Enchanted when Hairspray got snubbed & I lost out on my performance & they were nominated for every other award show for best song And I missed out on the GG, PCA's because of the stupid strike so that just added it on w/ my overall annoyance
Spoiler:
it just disappoints me that Oscar sold out Plus Leo got snubbed which pissed me off & he wasnt there. His perfomance was the strongest out of any actor nominated this year Definitely the highlight was Kate winning & I like how they presented the 4 main categories And saving my sanity, Tracy/Link showed up on screen @ the perfect moment Sorry I needed to get that out
Old 08-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Vent all you want, sweetie.

Well, I wasn't a Kate mod at the time, but it was an incredible night Two of my favorites won.... and I was hoping for both of them to take it home. Now if only Heath would have been there in the flesh and not just in memory... A picture of him and Kate with their Oscars... That would've been heaven for me. But I was beyond excited when she FINALLY heard her name called from that podium. I loved all the former winners up there.

I hear you on your feelings about that performance. I wasn't too thrilled with it, either. But that was mainly because I was tired of seeing Beyonce at the Oscars. I like most of her music and I think she's a great live performer (seen her in concert twice), but she's performed at so many Oscar ceremonies now, it's starting to get old.

Were the Hairspray songs original, tho? I loved both Enchanted & Hairspray, so I wasn't complaining either way.

about the HSM3 thingy.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo (View Post)
Vent all you want, sweetie.

Well, I wasn't a Kate mod at the time, but it was an incredible night Two of my favorites won.... and I was hoping for both of them to take it home. Now if only Heath would have been there in the flesh and not just in memory... A picture of him and Kate with their Oscars... That would've been heaven for me. But I was beyond excited when she FINALLY heard her name called from that podium. I loved all the former winners up there.

I hear you on your feelings about that performance. I wasn't too thrilled with it, either. But that was mainly because I was tired of seeing Beyonce at the Oscars. I like most of her music and I think she's a great live performer (seen her in concert twice), but she's performed at so many Oscar ceremonies now, it's starting to get old.

Were the Hairspray songs original, tho? I loved both Enchanted & Hairspray, so I wasn't complaining either way.

about the HSM3 thingy.
Thank u Jor Yeah but you are now, I would totally show off Yeah if Heath was there in the flesh it would of been perfect Oh wow yeah that would of been awesome if they got pics together. I wonder if there are any pics of them together I was sooooooooo excited she wont too

Yeah im over Beyonce too w/ the Oscars The song that Hairspray was nominated a lot for was original. it was the credits song "Come So Far (Got So Far To Go" which was Nikki, Zac, Elijah, and Queen....so freaking good Also "Ladies Choice" was original too I wish they pushed for both songs but new line thought trying for one & having multiple cast members might have a better shot. Oscars u suck
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

They don't always know the right thing to do, do they...

I don't think there are any pics of Heath & Kate together. I don't even know if they met. But it would have been awesome
Old 08-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No they dont I mean it took them how many times till kate got her Oscar? & Heath should of won for Brokeback too & it should of won Best Movie so hmph

Hmmm Im sure there has to be a pic of them together somewhere They werent up for an Oscar @ the same time as Brokeback?
Old 08-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure. Will have to check that out.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me?

OK I think I`m done asking to be added to all these threads
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton Scott (View Post)
Add me?

OK I think I`m done asking to be added to all these threads
Will do Its okay, its good to be added to the lists When the 90s board opened I asked to be added to sooooooo many

So next title we should have is about both girls working w/ Leo

Haha I just added myself to the list as well so there you go. Although Im chaning my user name in Sept

Ugh that means I need to change my U/N everywhere

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 08-27-2009 at 06:55 PM
Old 08-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ooh what are you changing your username to?
Old 09-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Old 09-21-2009, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

They`re both so stunning!

Old 01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are

And they both will be @ the Globes too
Old 01-16-2010, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully we'll get a few pics of them

Twitter: nlm78
Old 01-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine (View Post)
Hopefully we'll get a few pics of them
Oh i hope so
Old 01-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

No pictures of them either. There are not a lot of pictures of Kate at the GG's. I'm kind of disappointed.