Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

JohnღCameron #9: Because we can't stop thinking about their first kiss

Welcome to the 9th
JohnღCameron
Appreciation thread

Supporters:
01. xlennie ♥ 02. speak slow ♥ 03. *Catherine* ♥ 04. - Nina - ♥ 05. lisagslack14 ♥
06. Lady_Lee ♥ 07. Serenachan ♥ 08. heroesfan23 ♥ 09. Alexa ♥ 10. AAVaria ♥
11. DiagonalZipper ♥ 12. jayta ♥ 13. technobabble ♥ 14. LillyLove ♥ 15. naturellebella ♥
16. Guinevere ♥ 17. Blankmixtape ♥ 18. Oldrguy ♥ 19. Mushkah ♥ 20. gizzie_fan ♥
21. SergeantPepper ♥ 22. Soleya ♥ 23. stellalovesLP ♥ 24. Jidsy <3 ♥ 25. chrissy1302 ♥
26. dark_red ♥ 27. Starfield_Scribe ♥ 28. Kelsi Nielsen ♥ 29. DanceWithLife ♥ 30. funfuzgirlstalkermagnet ♥
31. Calgaryfan2006 ♥ 32. BlackHalo ♥ 33. AlwaysHoldingOn ♥ 34. angelface211 ♥ 35. Noraabs ♥
36. Jena_Humprhey ♥ 37. xelanoops ♥ 38. ~TaintedUnicorn~ ♥ 39. aabf ♥ 40. lafs1684 ♥
41. some mad hope ♥ 42. sillyflower189 ♥ 43. Ghost.Of.You ♥ 44. LHScott ♥ 45. Chasity05 ♥
46. Nida ♥ 47. sendtherain ♥ 48. Miss-Love ♥ 49. xBrIyeon ♥ 50. Giuly
51. Nab ♥ 52. Empty Handed ♥ 53. Mrs.Almeida ♥
[a s k. t h e. t h r e a d. s t a r t e r. t o. b e. a d d e d]

Honorary Shippers
1. Thomas Dekker
2. Summer Glau
3. Josh Friedman
4. Ashley Edward Miller

Thomas and Summer Quotes:

Interviewer: Do you think Cameron's his first love?
Thomas Dekker: Yeah, I do. I've always looked, we've always looked at it that whether he wants to admit it or
not or whether he tries to forget it, he's still totally, you know...
I mean, she's kind of, it's that strange thing - it's that she lives to protect him and she's beautiful, it's [complicated].
Rants & Reviews - Interview: Thomas Dekker Talks Love and Salvation on "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" | TheFutonCritic.com

Interviewer: Cameron isn't liking John's girlfriend Riley too much these days, is she?
Summer Glau: No, and I think it's more than her just being worried that
Riley's a threat. She doesn't like having her place taken over by somebody else.

Interviewer: And what do you mean by "her place"?
Summer Glau: Well, Cameron only exists to take care of John and be with him at all times,
and he keeps trying to spend time alone with Riley. That leaves Cameron feeling like she doesn't have a purpose.
So it's really uncomfortable for her — if it's possible for a robot to feel uncomfortable.

Interviewer: Do you enjoy playing the pseudo-jealousy thing between Cameron, John and Riley?
Summer Glau: I love it. It adds so much dimension to Cameron, and it's fun to figure out how
far to take it. You don't want to take it too far, but I do want to insinuate that it's there.
Summer Glau: TV's Terminator Sets Sights on Shocking Reveals - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

"Cameron's deep love for John is because he is her whole reason for existing... I think that is love, and I think she
would do anything for him, and in her reality, I think that's what love is for her."
She added that she's not sure where Friedman is going with the character, but she always plays it as if
she does feel something for John. io9 - Summer Glau Explains The Nature Of Robot Love - terminator

"There is a definite chemistry between Cameron and John but that technically shouldn't be possible and that's
blurring the line between human and robot."

Thomas Dekker: I think he's heartbroken when he finds out that she's not human.
I think he definitely had some high hopes. We'll see where it goes.

"I think he's already attracted to her. We tried to play that in the pilot but what can he do? We'll see. We'll see where that goes.
There's an interesting dynamic developing between them because they both have this adoration for each other because
she's what keeps him alive every day and he's her reason for being." - Thomas Dekker is on the run - CraveOnline.com

I love our stuff cause I think that you know, especially last year John was very rude to you often but it was to mask that he
was still in love with you and ya know, who knows, I don't know what Cameron feels.
But there's moments like near the end of the season when I put your chip back in your head, there's little reminders. - Thomas Dekker

They have this bond where they're as tight as family. They were flung together it's kind of,
but you're trying to pull away and I think that's one of the best things about Season 2. - Summer Glau

She also confused because John is really turning away from her and her whole purpose in life is to protect him so
when she's gone she's...lost. And she's having a really hard time with him having another girl in his life.
He meets this girl at school and I like to think that Cameron is somewhat jealous. I know she can't really be jealous
but as close to jealous and threatened. Ya know, just her position is threatened. - Summer Glau

Interviewer: Okay, moving onto Cameron and your relationship with her. Now, it kind of makes me a little bit uneasy sometimes.
Thomas: It's tough when you fall in love with a robot!
(...)
Interviewer: You're going to off all his girlfriends, aren't you?
Summer: Well, I've thought about it.
Interviewer: Ya.
Summer: He has a girlfriend this season, ya know.
Interviewer: and you don't off her?
Summer: Well, I've been trying to talk the writers into it...*laugh* no, not really. You know what I like about it?
I love that I'm getting to explore the idea that, a machine can't really be jealous but Cameron is threatened by it.
(BTS - Terminator:tSCC)

Thomas: We really like each other in person and we get a long really well. It's definitely gotten easier since the Pilot,
since we first started doing it but I love our stuff because I think that especially last year John was very rude to you
often but it was to mask that he was still in love with you.
(Buddy TV Interview)

credit: Alexa

John & Cameron Quotes:
Season 1

Pilot (1x01)
Cameron: What's your name?
John: John.
Cameron: Cameron.

Cameron: You're full of secrets. You didn't tell me you were in this class. You any good with them?
John: I'm okay, I guess.
Cameron: They scare the heck out of me if you want to know the truth. Do you want to get together after school
sometime? Maybe help me with this computer stuff?
John: I really can't, I'm sorry.
Cameron: Oh.
John: No, I'd really like to, it's just, I usually have to help my mom...
Cameron: It's okay.
(deleted scene)

John: I lied to you yesterday. My dad doesn't sell insurance. He's dead. He was a soldier. He was killed on a mission.
Cameron: I'm sorry.
John: It's all right. My mom was pregnant with me when it happened. I never even knew him.
So it's all right... My mom, she... she... she's kind of uptight. Actually, no, she's really uptight.
She likes me to come home straight after school and hang out with her and that kind of thing, you know? I'm all she's got.
Cameron: Thank you for explaining. It'll be our secret.

Cameron: Come with me if you want to live.

Cameron: Back at school, you apologized for lying to me. So I should apologize for lying to you.
John: It's all right. I get it. You needed to get close to me. It's just the way you're... programmed.
Like some hot girl is really gonna try and make friends with the new weird kid. If I'd have thought about it,
I would've known something was messed up, you know?
Cameron: In the future, you have many friends.
John: What model are you? Are you new? You seem... different.
Cameron: I am.

Gnothi Seauton (1x02)
John: So if I was to walk right by one...
Cameron: They'll walk right by you. They don't know what you look like.
John: That's really awesome.
Sarah: And what if they found out who he was? Would they all know what to do then?
Cameron: They do.

The Turk (1x03)

John: You won’t fool anyone.
Cameron: I fooled you.

Sarah (To Cameron): Nobody dies until I say so. (To John) Tell her.
Cameron: People die all the time, they won’t wait for her.
(awkward silence)
Cameron: I fooled you again.

Cameron: Do you like this color on me?
John: What?
Cameron: I'm a bitch whore.
John: What?
Cameron: I have a new friend.
John: Did she call you a bitch whore?
Cameron: No, she cried.
John: Wait, what?!

Queen's Gambit (1x05)
John: You're really good at math.
Cameron: Yes.
John: You wanna do mine?
Cameron: Yes.

John: Sometimes things happen and they're so bad, that people just don't know how to deal with their
sadness, so they write it in a note.
Cameron: But I thought people cried when they were sad.
John: Sometimes it's not enough.

John: I call shotgun.
Cameron: I call nine millimeter.

Cameron: I already did your homework.
John: Yeah, I know, but I still have to take the test. I need to know this stuff.
Cameron: Then why did you ask me to do it?
John: Because maybe it's kinda hard to concentrate on geometry when people keep dying around you.
You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?
Cameron: You're grieving.
John: Grieving? How do you know what grieving is?
Cameron: I read all the notes.

Dungeons & Dragons (1x06)
John: And what information do you have about Kyle Reese?
Cameron: Imprisoned at Century Sector work camp with John, 2015. Escaped with John, 2021.
He was officially declared MIA in 2027 after being assigned to protect Sarah from a Skynet attack.
John: Is that all?
Cameron: Seems like a lot.
John: It is.

Vick's Chip (1x08)
John: So how often do you lie?
Cameron: When the mission requires it.
John: Do you lie to me?
Cameron: Sometimes.
John: About important things?
Cameron: Yes, important things.

John: Wow, what a mess. How the hell do you keep your brain organized?
Cameron: Not like yours.
John: No kidding.

John: You scared the hell outta me. How long you been sitting there?
Cameron: A little while. That was effective. What he did, when he touched her lips.
John: Effective?
Cameron: I could see that she liked that.
John: What are you doing? No. When you say things like that, what are you doing?
Cameron: Just making conversation.
John: Since when do you just make conversation?
Cameron: I don't know. It just seems like something I should do.
John: Well, was having Morris impersonate me with that cop also something you thought you should do, no matter what happened to him?
Cameron: Yes. But it wasn't a cop. It was Cromartie.
John: What? W- What?
Cameron: He's going school to school looking for you. Trying to match your face. He's moved on though. He won't go back there. I wouldn't.
John: The only way that I'm reassured by that is if I remember that in the core of your chip you're just like him.
Oh, god. She'll move us so fast. You cannot tell her, okay? Promise me.
Sarah: Hey. Do I smell nail polish? What are you guys talking about?
Cameron: Just making conversation.
(Cameron winks at John before she leaves)

Cameron: Two centimeters left. One centimeter down. Cut a semicircle with a diameter of 12 centimeters.
John: Is it okay if I'm off by a little bit?
Cameron: Yes. Cut a bigger circle to compensate.
Sarah: How exactly is this gonna work?
John: Her neural network is the most sophisticated learning computer on earth. If we can get her chip into the A.R.T.I.E. System,
it can take over the whole thing. Just like Vick did with my laptop. She can kill it. You can get in through a traffic light?
John: Yes.
Sarah: Are you sure?
John: No.
Sarah: Are you sure?
Cameron: No. Start the incision. Push harder, down to my endoskeleton.
Derek: Sarah. Once she's in the city's mainframe, what's to say she'll come back out? You know, maybe-
Maybe it's not the Turk that created Skynet. Maybe it's her. Maybe this was her plan all along.
John: She's a machine. She doesn't have a soul and she never will. You don't have to trust her. You can trust me.
Cameron: Good. Set the pliers over the shielded tab on the end of the chip. A half turn counter-clockwise and pull it out.
It's okay, John. It's not the first time we've done this.

(John puts back Cameron's chip. As he waits for her to wake up, he strokes her face & then she awakens)
John: What was it like? What'd you see in there?
Cameron: I saw everything.

What He Beheld (1x09)
Cameron: You haven't spoken for 28 minutes.
John: Well, it's nothing…All right, my birthday's tomorrow, okay? I know that mom totally forgot.
Cameron: Birthday?
John: Hey, you don't know what a birthday is?
Cameron: It's the day you were born.
John: Pretty memorable for a mother, right?
Cameron: But it was 16 years ago.
John: No, a birthday's like a holiday. Like once a year, every year, people just kind of celebrate you, I guess.
And you get presents and you eat cake and it's fun. It's supposed to be. Last year, mom got me a flak jacket.
Cameron: That's a tight present.
John: No, it's not. Whatever, look, I don't know why I care. I've been driving since I was 12, and, technically,
this is my 24th birthday. It's just I time traveled over eight of them.
Cameron: Do I have a birthday?
John: I don't know. Were you born?
Cameron: I was built.
John: Well, then, maybe you have like a built day.

Cameron (Refers to the dead guy in the trunk): He was a threat to us.
John: Did he say a name, a location?
Cameron: He said very little, and then he was quiet.

Favorite JC moments
sillyflower189
From Season 1:

1) The scene after watching Vic and his wife and Cameron remarks that she could
tell it was effective when he stroked her face (I think its this episode)
2) Of course all the scenes from the same episode where John removes then replaces Cam's chip.

From Season 2:
1) Cameron tells John she loves him and he loves her.
2) John reinserts her chip against Sarah's judgment.
3) Cameron lies on the bed with John.
4) John apologizes to Cameron for doubting her.
5) Finale scenes when he checks her for damage.

dark_red
Season 1:
-when Cameron ate the chip and said she was different. John called her hot chick
-John's reaction to Cameron wearing only underwears lol
-when Cameron touched the back of John's neck
-when Cam told him what the other terminator did to his wife was effective. Then John
asked her "What are you doing?" Then before she left the room , she winked at him.
-John: She's a machine. "She doesn't have a soul and she never will have.
If you don't trust her, then trust me."
-after John put the chip back in Cam, he touched her face and hair gently.

Season 2:
-the ILY part ..Then in the church, he kept looking at her.
-pretty much every time Cam gets jealous of Riley hehe
-the bed scene esp the last part "We do. We will" then they stared at each other
when Cam offered to make John a sandwich.
-when Cam gave John the kill switch.
-when John was trying to fix Cam
-John complimented Cam's pancake...They smiled at each other..very cute scene.
-get on top of me" scene. HOT.
-John's reaction to Cam's chip missing.

Alexa
- Scene in 102 where Cam feels his neck. so hot!
- pretty much all the scenes in "Vic's Chip" where he takes her chip out and puts it back in.
I love how he stokes her face and just stares at her.
- obviously the "I love you!" scene in 201. That was heartbreaking. And then when John told
Derek he needed her.
- the bedroom scene in 208! so much sexual tension! I loved when they showed John's POV.
- the second "I love you" over the phone. LOVED LOVED LOVED that scene.
- the scenes in the car near mid season where Cam talked about being able to feel sensation,
and John really noticing a change.
- All of the scenes regarding Cam's arm, how John asked if she felt different and she said yes.
- The scene where he said "whats going on with you." AMAZING acting from Thomas and I felt
like it was such a turning point.
- The "why would I want to kill you?" scene.
- When he tells Jesse he wouldn't have killed her.
- The scene between John/Sarah ABOUT Cam where his mom said "Just like she told you she
loved you!" Johns face was freaking heartbreaking and then he yelled "You dont know anything!"
- The scenes in the finale, of course, the bed scene, and then the very end where he sees Allison.

Naturellebella:
- Anything involving them and a bedroom is always amazing! From John caressing Cameron's face to
licking his lips while on top of her, they do bedroom scene justice!
- John catching Cameron in her underwear (x2).
- The two ILU scenes, especially the first one b\c it made me want to watch the show again.
- "He's got her chip, he's got her." - the whole jumping through time to save her is so sweet.
- "Why would I want to kill you?" - She literally put her life in his hands b\c she'd rather die than hurt him in anyway.
- Cleaning Cameron's chip and turning on his mom and uncle just to put the chip back into her and save her.

Jameron Animations
Season 1:

Season 2:

Credit

Future Titles\Reasons

Because Jameron + the bedroom = EPIC LOVE!
Because "sometimes it's nice to have help."
Because "you risked your life to fix me."
Because "I need her. She saved my life. SHE SAVES MY LIFE!"
Because "I admire him. His determination, his spirit, his fearlessness."
"Since when do you feel heat?" "I feel heat."
Because Cameron is always by his side.
Because John would never leave her behind.
Because they talk a lot about things.
Because she understands that being John Connor can be lonely.
Because he tells her secrets and she keeps her promises to him.
Because Sarah doesn't like the way John responds to Cameron, but we do!
Because "I gotta find John. I can't let anything happen to him."
Because "I'm sorry I doubted you."
Because "I have sensation. I feel. I wouldn't be worth much if I couldn't feel."
Because he liked seeing Cameron walking around in her underwear.
Because "You feel any different?" *while holding John's hand* "Yes."
Because Cameron wanted to make John a sandwich.
Because even if Jesse's planned worked, John wouldn't have killed Cameron.
Because "I can't kill myself, but you can." "Why would I want to kill you?"
Because he wants to believe Cameron.
Because it wasn't John's idea to ditch Cameron.
Because "I need to show you something. This body. Get on top of me."
Because "I'm sorry John. I'm sorry John. I'm sorry John..."
Because he traveled through time for her
Because "Are you here to kill me John? Are you here to kill me? No. Promise? Promise."
Because she overrode her mission to kill John Connor
Because "her whole purpose in life is to protect him" - Summer Glau
B\C "John was very rude to you (Cameron) often but it was to mask that he was still in love with you" - Thomas Dekker
Because I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead.
Because she loves him more than anything
"The show takes you in places you're not expecting and you go there". - Josh Friedman
The creator of Terminator:tSCC himself ships Jameron!
"Are you a Jameron?" - "I think I am." - Josh Friedman
B\C Even Josh Friedman ships Jameron!
Because he will always find her, no matter where
B\C I'd fight for you, give my life for you, you know I'd always come for you.
Because "Jameron forever!!!" - Summer Glau
Because "it's tough when you fall in love with a robot!" -Thomas Dekker
Because we're dreaming of their first kiss
Because we can't stop thinking about their first kiss
Because if Cameron kissed John, he'd never wash his face again
Because wherever or whenever they are, they will find each other
Because Messiah and Cyborg in love = EPIC
Because from the very first moment we met, I knew that you would change my world
Fanfiction

"I'll Always Find You": Chapter 1 - Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
In the Hands of an Angry Machine, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
the things my fingers spit out
Born to Fight, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
The Watcher, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Judgement's Dawn, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
The Secret Diary Of Cameron Baum, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Communion, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Triage, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Baptism, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
I Don't Sleep, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Koinonia, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Lullaby, a Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fanfic - FanFiction.Net
variations on the same theme - SCC Ficathon: One Day
Ancarett's Aerie - Life Lessons (John Connor Style)
shopfront: Fic: Humanity Doesn't Come With An Endoskeleton
Adult Content Notice
alixtii: T:tSCC: "Galatea" (John/Cameron)
Adult Content Notice
Adult Content Notice

Fanvideos

YouTube - breathe me // TSCC
YouTube - TSCC: John & Cameron - Beautiful
YouTube - TSCC: John/Cameron- Why Can't I
YouTube - The Weight Of The World - John&Cameron
YouTube - TSCC: John/Cameron- My Life Would Suck Without You
YouTube - TSCC: John/Cameron- An Honest Mistake
YouTube - Love Lockdown John&Cameron - TSCc
YouTube - Cameron is Just a Little Girl TSCc
YouTube - John&Cameron-You Found Me
YouTube - Cameron&John-Never Again
YouTube - John & Cameron - Cat & mouse
YouTube - Dance with the devil (John/Cameron)
YouTube - John & Cameron , Sarah - Amazing ! ! !
YouTube - Bang [John/Cameron]
YouTube - Dizzy [TSCC; John/Cameron]
YouTube - Brighter than Sunshine // John and Cameron
YouTube - Wasting All My Time [John/Cameron; TSCC]
YouTube - TSCC: Future!John/Cameron/John- Whispers in the Dark
YouTube - TSCC: John/Cameron- Feel Good Drag
YouTube - John&Cameron/Derek&Allison - Bittersweet
YouTube - John & Cameron - "Follow" Breaking Benjamin
YouTube - Look After You -John/Cameron
YouTube - Jameron | I Will Wait For You
YouTube - John and Cameron - It Has to End to Begin

Icons
(need new ones)

Jameron scenes

YouTube - Cameron tells John she loves him in Riley's voice
YouTube - TSCC 2x22 - John/Cameron - "I need to show you something...this body"
YouTube - "John/Cameron Love Scene" T:tSCC Season 2 Premiere
YouTube - "John/Cameron Bedroom Scene"
YouTube - Cameron reactivated
YouTube - TSCC Season 2 scene - She saved my life!
YouTube - Jameron getting ready for 1st day of school 1x03
YouTube - Automatic for the People (2x02) @ 1:15 John asks if Cameron she's back to normal
YouTube - Self-Made Man (2x11) Jameron - Laundry Scene
YouTube - Self-Made Man (2x11) Jameron - Morning After
YouTube - The Mousetrap (2x03) Jameron - There are no other people like you
YouTube - Where He Beheld (1x09) Jameron - Maybe, you have a built day.
YouTube - Vick's Chip (1x08) Jameron - That was effective.
YouTube - Vick's Chip (1x08) Jameron - Do you lie to me?

Jameron Wishlist
First Kiss
Breakfast in bed
Cameron initiating a first hug
More Cameron watching John sleep
First meeting after John gets Cameron back
"I love you John/Cameron, I always have and always will"
"I gave up the world for you Cameron"
Hand holding
An apology from John to Cameron for not believing she could feel and being a stupid jerk
More get on top of me moments that don't involve knifes this time
Cameron making John pancakes
Jameron eating breakfast and sharing the paper
John accidentally touching Cameron in an intimate manner
John being caught looking at Cameron in a loving way
Jameron having to pose as a couple for a cover
John telling Sarah he loves Cameron
John calling Cameron his girlfriend
Cameron calling John her boyfriend
Cameron telling John she'll never leave him
Cameron holding John while he cries
Cameron throwing herself in front of John for protection
Cameron mouthing "I love you" to John before half her face gets blown off in battle
Cameron kissing John on his cheek, leaving her lipstick kiss there
John smiling at lipstick kiss
Hot bedroom make-out
Sneaking out to spend time together behind everyone's back
Them having a talk about why John was soo mean to her in Season 2
Cameron telling John that she was jealous about Riley
John telling Cameron that he was trying to make her jealous with Riley
Cameron crying in front of John
John telling Cameron he can't live without her
Cameron telling John he's her reason for existing
John and Cameron going on date together
Cameron and Sarah having a conversation about John and Cameron's relationship
Sarah saying that she doesn't like their relationship but, since she makes john happy it's okay
John telling Cameron he loves her just the way she is
John telling Cameron she's the only one for him
Cameron bakes John a cake for his birthday
Cameron tells John to make a wish on his birthday candles and he says "I already have everything
I've ever wanted" and then kisses her!
John attending to her injuries
Cameron taking care of John when he's hurt
Cameron not leaving John's side when he's hurt
John waking up next to Cameron
Cameron seducing John
Cameron makes John laugh
John and Cameron discuss their future together
and what they want to do after they stop JD
John gives Cameron a build day present!
Cameron tells John he's her John now
Forehead touch

Picture of the Moment

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 06-22-2009 at 02:08 AM
Old 06-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Home base!

Thanks Kem!

Aah, the look in his eyes, he's so thinking about what kissing her would be like! And she's prop thinking about kissing him too!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome!! Seriously though, they're first kiss would be amazing. It would be epic and we would fall off our chair b\c we're too happy to maintain our balance!

Cameron: If my power source was leaking radiation, I would know. I have sensors for that.
John: Where are they?
Cameron: You can't see them.
John: Heh. No, of course not. I just have to trust you on it. Stuff does go wrong with you, doesn't it? Stuff breaks, you kill birds, you twitch...you try to murder me. You're not perfect. You're a machine.

Whatever you have to say John to make you sleep better at night but he doesn't mean it! What I love is how his voice breaks a bit when he says "you try to murder me".

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

thank you for the new thread and I love the new OP it looks fantastic

-Lisa-
Old 06-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lisa!! You need to stop by more often. We miss you over here!
& thank you

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

His voice breaking is the best part of that scene! He's still not over that whole insident and everything that was said then. He forgave her the trying to kill him part right away, but he's still hurt by her confession of love and the almost rejection. So when he sais you try to kill me, it's mostly to hurt her feelings, get a reaction out of her. It's a nice reminder!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

The OP post looks great, love the title as well.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Total Fan

TFNT, love the title and i love that we are soo close to our 10th thread

Old 06-14-2009, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

He's always trying to hurt her feelings and yet he thinks she doesn't have any John is a little funny w/ that.

Thanks!! I wish we would actually get a first kiss though...

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-14-2009, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi there trio and Miranda!

I think I'll accept new song ideas for our soundtrack untill the end of today! So lets all think if there's some fantastic Jameron song we've forgot to mention.

I have few actually, I was listening to Him yesterday and they have so many great songs that are just perfect for Jameron!

HIM - You Are The One

No I won't surrender
At any cost
You're something so sweet and tender
From my heart

Yes I've done my evil
I've done my good
Just believe me honey
I won't let go of you

You are the one
And there's no regrets at all
You are the one
And there's no regrets at all

YouTube - HIM - You Are The One

And

HIM - When Love And Death Embrace

I'm in love with you
And it's crushing my heart
All I want is you
To take me into your arms

When love and death embrace

I love you
And you're crushing my heart
I need you
Please take me into your arms

YouTube - HIM - When Love And Death Embrace

And

HIM - Wicked Game

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you
And I'd never dreamed that I'd need somebody like you

No, I wanna fall in love
(this world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I wanna fall in love
..with you

What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing you do
To make me dream of you

YouTube - HIM - Wicked Game (Video-Lyrics)

Gotta love lovemetal!
Old 06-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

I like their version of Wicked Game.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:58 AM
Total Fan

SOLEYA
Perfect Jameron song <33
Your gaurdian angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll be there for you through it all

Old 06-14-2009, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Handed (View Post)
I like their version of Wicked Game.
I love it too! It's way better than the original version!

Cool Stella, I'll add it! I love the lyrics! And I love our song list, I'll post it tomorrow and then we can choose our favourite songs for the soundtrack! Exciting! Can you believe it's the 9thJameron thread already!
Old 06-14-2009, 05:25 AM
Total Fan

I know, it doesnt seem so long ago when we had the first thread
ANd none of us new each other
ANd now we are the Jameron trio+ Miranda, Pita etc

Old 06-14-2009, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, I love being one third of the Jameron trio!

And I love Jameron! So what should we talk about today?