Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In glad you do.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boringblog (View Post)
Yeah. JH is just like a big kid.

Im not sure if you ever noticed this but I thought it was similar. Uncle Bob said I'm sorry John at the end of T2 just like Cameron said I'm sorry John at the end of TSCC.
Nope, I never noticed that!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well you do now since I told you.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I thought that was really cool too!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im glad.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh hmm so what else you got?
Old 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well think about it!
Old 01-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Helloooo, I just saw T2 yesterday, and it was great

I didn't think I'd like Sarah, because I didn't like her so much in T1, but she was awsome. I guess it's because she was a lot tougher, because she'd had to become that way. But yeah, Linda Hamilton was great as Sarah in it.

John was adorable. And so very John, you know? I mean, I think T2 John and TSCC John matches perfectly. Having Thomas Dekker play him was a great choice, because they do resemble each other slightly.

Also, Linda and Lena have some simularities aswell. There are some parts where the voices sound alike, and some features are a little resembling aswell. Also, of course, the initials. Heh.

I was so prepared watching the move the be all "TSCC is way better, these actors don't fit at all, pfft" but I wasn't. I mean, I kind of like TSCC slightky better, but that's mainly because I... I just do. There's really no particular reason. Well, maybe the actors. But not because the others are bad, oh no. They're great. T2 John is perfect, all young and vulnerable but with a hard exterior that comes from being independent so early. Plus, mother in mental hospital, fosterparents killed, chased by an almost unkillable terminator, protected by another... yeah.

Also, I watched T2 before I saw the pilot tody, and it was a good thing. I mean, it explains a lot, and it's a great lead up. And the fact that T2 John got so attached to... do we call him Uncle Bob? Bob then. Fine. Attached to him. Like Sarah said, about that being the closest to a good father. And I think, that that had a bigger affect on him than one would think. If one see it as TSCC John being attracted to, and even in love with, Cameron, then I guess it could originate from the childhood. He kind of learned early on that terminators can be different, that they can care, that they can be just like humans only with a different inside. He's older now, of course, but those kind of things that one learns early on can stick with ya. It's like habits, or phobias, or whatever one wants to liken it to. Something better, I would advise, because mine sucks, to be honest. But never mind that.

Aand, apart from that... the T2 silverfish was not as good as Catherine Close, but not quite. She's cooler. And less with the torturing. She kills, sure, but she seems to do it much quicker than T2 Silver. Like she's bored with it and it's a must, but for him it was business and pleasure. He took time, causing them pain. He seemed more violent in that way than her. With the exception of maybe the kiss of death thing.

Long. Again. But I like comparing things Also, I'm up late again, and then this happens. Might be some strange and weird ramblings in there too. Yeah.

Franky/Mini | Becker/Danny | Abby/Connor | Merlin/Arthur | Eleven/River | Nick/Monroe
Old 01-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's funny you call T-1000 siverfish.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Heh It's just because of that scene in TSCC, when they open the box and later she swims from the ship... or wriggles her way up. Whichever. And then ms Weaver got the nickname Silverfish, which I now extended to all T-1000 I always forgets the number so

Franky/Mini | Becker/Danny | Abby/Connor | Merlin/Arthur | Eleven/River | Nick/Monroe
Old 01-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh you do? That's interesting.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. I'm learning though. T-1000, T-101, T-888... see, I'm remembering Wish I knew what Cam was though.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They never actually said.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Interesting take. I of course saw the movies first, I was a little surprised by how quickly I took to Lena's version. Wisely they put there own spinn on the roles.