Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion 4x09 / 4x10 - "Klaus and Greta" / "Black Light Attack!"

airdate: Jan. 14th

"Klaus and Greta" (4x09)

Quote:
A raucous New Year's Eve comes back to haunt Jack after he leaves a boozy message on an ex-flame's voice mail. Elsewhere, Jenna engages in a fake relationship with actor James Franco (playing himself); Liz "outs" her secluded cousin to his family; and Tracy has an epiphany about women.
"Black Light Attack!" (4x10)

Quote:
Liz's relationship with Danny (Cheyenne Jackson) blooms, causing a jealous rise in Jack, who sets out to tear them apart. Elsewhere, Tracy lures Sue (Sue Galloway) into his posse; and Jenna tries to score a role on "Gossip Girl."
Old 01-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Ele. I'm pretty busy the next two days. Hopefully, I'll have watched them by Sunday.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Just watched the episodes.

About 4x09:

Why doesn't it surprise me that Jenna has a fake relationship. I didn't care too much about her and Liz's storyline though. And something is telling me that Tracy will have another boy.

I loved the whole Kenneth breaking into Nancy's house and accidentally taking pics of them lol. Did we know that Jack took German classes in school? I thought it was just Liz. I had to watch the phone scene at least 3 times to understand what he said in German

I think I will use the term "lemoned" a lot from now on

About 4x10:

I love that Tracy has a woman now on his entourage and he spoke at the correspondent dinner, really?

So Liz has an affair with Danny? Nice. And the fact that both Liz and Jack fought over him made me laugh. Loved the Sarkozy reference.

Poor Jenna for finding out that she has to play moms now. And I loooved "Tom Selleck" lol.

Solid episodes. I think I liked the first one a bit more.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:19 AM
New Fan

I loved the Will & Grace reference on "Klaus and Greta", being such a huge fan of that show as well. And I loved the whole storyline with Kenneth and Jack breaking into that house. *lol*
Old 01-19-2010, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched both episodes. A lot of great and funny moments.

I'll have to google what Jack said in German. I just caught "Good-bye". I actually preferred the Liz?Jenna/James storyline. And I loved that Dot Com had to explain that George Eliot is a woman. I've been reading "Middlemarch" off and on for awhile now. I love when they do references like that.

"Black Light Attack!" was pretty funny too. I totally wasn't expecting Danny and Liz. That was a cool twist. And I liked how they continued to tread the Jack/Liz love/friendship line.

And poor Jenna, playing mothers now. I actually felt sorry for her in the writer's room.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Finally caught up with all the new episodes.

So happy that Liz got some freaky lovin from James Franco and his body pillow. Love it.

Also like Kenneth being able to squeeze through the tiny spaces. And messing with the computer.

... also liked Liz getting some from Danny. Look at her go.

At Twofer talking about Harry Potter during the game. Poor Jack needing some guy friends.

More Liz dancing! Love it!

Thats one nice moustache.

LOVED Jenna trying to be like Madonna. The whole part with the 'build-up' was funny. It was making us all nervous. And then walking around with her Twilight book was awesome. And Frank's ringtones. Love it.

I want to see picture's from Dot Com's trip to Greece.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 01-23-2010, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I missed the part about Dot Com going to Greece.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

It was on Tracey's agenda, but he changed it. Again.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 01-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course.

Ah, Tracy. Finally figuring out that every woman is someone's daughter.