Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Lemon wanted to go with Kenneth to get hotdogs at the mini mart. But the show was starting and Jenna decided to be dramatic and hide at the Sbarro but Tracy said that she was too much of a drama queen. So everyone tried to tell Jack about the chaos that started with the new woman and Frank. They couldn't work around this problem. So it was a hectic and crazy at the Rockefeller center. Finally the writers decided that they were going to the roof at the building where Liz was living. After the news that Jack heard the sound of a door smashing, Jonathon thought that Jack had too much to work at the time. Tracy took off, to listen to some 80's music. Everyone heard that Liz was seeing some guy who was a bad dancer. Meanwhile the crew wanted some ice to celebrate the Emmy with Tracy and Jack. The gang went to the McDonalds around Central Station and got a big McFlurry. It tasted like the worst dessert ever. Therefore everyone ran to the Writer's room to talk about the incident. The rest wanted to jump over the desk and scream at the big lime as loudly as they could. Suddenly Jenna looked frightened because of the spider that looked like Frank. So they decided to climb the tree. The tree suddenly jumped over the fence. But they decided that being tired simply was not enough. So they waited for Liz to start a meeting. But she couldn't see because her necklace was blinding her. Jenna tried to help with some writing when she saw some flowers behind the wardrobe. She raced towards Kenneth's desk when she saw an animal trying to sneak into a drawer. It jumped away when Tracy shouted at Kenneth's bird Coco.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lemon wanted to go with Kenneth to get hotdogs at the mini mart. But the show was starting and Jenna decided to be dramatic and hide at the Sbarro but Tracy said that she was too much of a drama queen. So everyone tried to tell Jack about the chaos that started with the new woman and Frank. They couldn't work around this problem. So it was a hectic and crazy at the Rockefeller center. Finally the writers decided that they were going to the roof at the building where Liz was living. After the news that Jack heard the sound of a door smashing, Jonathon thought that Jack had too much to work at the time. Tracy took off, to listen to some 80's music. Everyone heard that Liz was seeing some guy who was a bad dancer. Meanwhile the crew wanted some ice to celebrate the Emmy with Tracy and Jack. The gang went to the McDonalds around Central Station and got a big McFlurry. It tasted like the worst dessert ever. Therefore everyone ran to the Writer's room to talk about the incident. The rest wanted to jump over the desk and scream at the big lime as loudly as they could. Suddenly Jenna looked frightened because of the spider that looked like Frank. So they decided to climb the tree. The tree suddenly jumped over the fence. But they decided that being tired simply was not enough. So they waited for Liz to start a meeting. But she couldn't see because her necklace was blinding her. Jenna tried to help with some writing when she saw some flowers behind the wardrobe. She raced towards Kenneth's desk when she saw an animal trying to sneak into a drawer. It jumped away when Tracy shouted at Kenneth's bird Coco. The
Old 08-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

I thought we would end the thread here and start a new story.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Absolute Fan

New story thread