Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Erica danced next to David during musical chairs when tattooed pigs laughed about pumpkins carved up in big sunflowers with red stripes. Goblins gobbled gold sovereigns until sunset. Heartland was making Ty Pennington landscape gardening gnomes who smoked and drank whisky mixed with vodka while dancing naked. Bruce Wayne loved running in mud and picking cherries along with Superman and Spock, singing lullabies and throwing bread in ponds where ducks swam frantically. Rabbits munched water chesnuts roasting over Easter bonnets and rats raced down streets blindly while Ladyship ate pants and socks. Erica assumed Tom would love dogs roasting potatoes over a chilly saucepan with rabbits foot rotting next to peanut butter. Luckily Dave rooted for garbage pineapples under trees with sparklers on guitars because he knew he could feast on a sandwich made of sand. Erica was thrilled unicorns jumped through hoops excitedly because mice shimmied about Nick Heywood who looked shocked and pointed to Steve Martin. Lots of weirdos gathered round carnival road, singing Christmas songs like the Grandma Got Ran over by a Yeti, then tigers attacked Calvin because Rico shouted profanity at innocent shrews. Eventually starlings were pecking tweetily at coyote Pretty Ugly, singing Christmas tunes to Scrooge. Santa Paws loved cookies filled with Snausages and beans so elves sewed trousers over Nat King Cole to look at gorillas wearing tutus and hats. Erica skated by merrily on ice cream snow when pigeons pooped on stairs quickly then ate hotdogs dripping with ketchup and mayonnaise. Suddenly, Tom stood by turtles to compare shells painted by his mother, then Pokeno's friend dreamed he flew insanely into a pole hard as he laughed at chipmunks skiing over mountains covered with chocolate strawberries laughing their tongues off. Green Arrow kissed Black Canary upside down because she was holding him. The end.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel