Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Her Idol coat!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Omg, is it? I can't believe I didn't notice!
hmm, wonder what they're saying in that scene.
Thanks for posting, Ray!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is. Loved that coat.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmm, wonder if that's a sign that this will be another great episode?
Old 04-04-2010, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

So sorry if this has been mentioned already, but after Escape it's even more clear to me now that Clois are probably safe with regards to a breakup and Chlollie will bite the dust. You don't spend time establishing a relationship with a couple and saying they have a connection and having other characters talk about their relationship if you don't classify it as "major".
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 04-04-2010, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

I tend to agree now. Ever since BP said that there'd be a Chlollie storyline in the finale, I thought that that's the big break up after all. And since it's clear now that they're turning Chlollie into something more than just sex, we're probably safe. And we still don't know about Allison's contract.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rach - I don't think you'd posted that here before.

I agree with both of you, however if there were to be a break up I think for the most part I'd be okay with it, as long as it's handled properly. IMO they wouldn't be CLois if there wasn't a break up, but I'd be happy if there was no break up.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Karen, yes ITA and that's part of the reason why I've been saying it would make the most sense for them to do that in S10 so they could handle it properly and not rush having them get back together before they actually work out all their issues.
Rachel
Old 04-04-2010, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, S10 is better, but not likea huge portion of S10.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed.
Rachel
Old 04-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Rachel, Al Septien must be psychic because he just addressed the whole secret issue on Twitter:

MarinkaV: Can you please address WHY Clark doesn't tell Lois his secret? Let him word it?We really need to know. He saw she can handle it, numerous times,dr Fate told she's the one,Clark saw Pandora's futurew/out Lois. Now we know there she isn't allowed to know yet, but can Clark (or you guys) at least explain why? @SV_Writers @alseptien @turimeyer
alseptien: @MarinkaV this will be dealt with in an upcoming ep. sorry I can't say more
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

YES
Rachel
Old 04-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Hm....you know I was just thinking... when BP said that in Hostage Clois would still be figuring out their relationship, do you think it's because the secret was just added to the mix and they're trying to adjust to that new dynamic? That'd be awesome.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd kind of love that b/c then maybe we could get a nice Martha/Lois scene where they talk about it, kind of like how Martha and Lois had that talk in the season premiere of S3 of LnC.
Rachel
Old 04-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*throws arms in the air* YES! Although that means Lois still won't know. I wonder if they have decided to address this at this point because Zod is pretending to be The Blur. I mean, we all know Clark is in love with her and it makes sense to tell her esp. since we know the fact Lois doesn't know is being used against them, so this issue (Zod) is why they're having Clark say why now.

If that makes sense.

HMM, interesting spec Nora. I would really like that.