Rachel
Old 11-20-2015, 11:40 PM
MD7
Passionate Fan

mystifyinglane
Old 11-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

wonderful gifset
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Aww.. I love them.. They were so perfect for each other..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's one of my all-time fave scenes
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 11-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a great scene but the episode was odd overall - there was a zombiepocalypse.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:34 AM
New Fan

Hi im new here ! Nice to meet you all... Just watched the entire season 9,10 ... I ship clois n totally love this pair so much ... But im dissapointed in clark ... Lois is perfect ...Clark hurt her in season 8 yet she always acted like nothing happened. She may be pissed off sometimes but always be the one to come up first to cheer him up and support him.

Last edited by Sarah_s02; 11-23-2015 at 11:11 AM
Old 11-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah but I can't say it's the weirdest thing that ever happened on the show...it was Smallville after all .

Welcome to the board Sarah! I was also disappointed in Clark in S8 but I felt like he made up for it big time in S9 and S10
Rachel
Old 11-23-2015, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't remember that season since it been long time I watch it..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-23-2015, 09:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
Yeah but I can't say it's the weirdest thing that ever happened on the show...it was Smallville after all .

Welcome to the board Sarah! I was also disappointed in Clark in S8 but I felt like he made up for it big time in S9 and S10

Yes he managed to cover up after what he did to her, it was painful to watch lois got humiliated right in front of her face when they were about to kiss, clark head over heels with lana , in requiem they had this solid oak etc , lana left him ~~ he had this puppy eyes and a sudden change in his behavior towards her(lois).. Clois chemistry is undeniable and unbeatable since long long time ago ( thanks to Tw and ED super chemistry on screen). I just dont get the entire twisted thing, clark seemed to be easy ... He had xxx night with lana then she decided to leave him, they said bye bye to each other , oh bfore that he begged her to stay with him,it made him look like a desperate man, they said he was being immature but he kinda lost his face there. Too bad for his character! Badly written! , lois suffered a lot in this . She is loyal and one of a kind. She deserved a better treatment, i can see why she wnted to take a break from her relationship in hostage . they had an arguement in the previous episode , in the next episode clark seems not to be bothered by this and shoved lois away , lois is all by herself in this matter, i still remember when she said that she doesnt wnt to be alone anymore, she is a strong woman but deep inside her , she needs someone who can look after her not someone who kept secret from her(s9):/ she had often felt insecure...isnt it obvious that Clark cnt live without women ahaha he was searching for a soulmate, he knew that lana wasnt the one for him, yet he kept going back to her. Clark and lois can never be shayera and hawkman which have mutual degree of love, lois's love is greater , she doesnt kiss people around unlike clark 🙄🙄🙄 Clark mild-mannered character somehow pissed me a lot, he always surrounds himself with ladies. Lois is perfect . She will always be . When she is in love with someone , she really treasure the relationship and willing to make sacrifice. She has bad luck when it comes to relationship with those super heroes aka men who love wrapping girls around their fingers . No offense to clark .

Ps: thanks for the warm welcome ^_^
Old 11-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

While I adore Lois (she's my fave female character to ever exist), I don't think you're being entirely fair to Clark. Yes, Clark should have treated Lois A LOT better in S8 but it was clear that Lois fell for Clark first. He didn't realize his feelings for her as quickly as she realized her feelings for him, because he was so deep in denial. Also Lois falling for Clark first was done deliberately so that there'd be a fresh take on the story and no one could say that Lois is really in love with Superman. I chalk the entire AoS up to some really terrible writing and the writer's own inability to let Clana end with dignity.

I think that Clark proved how much he loved Lois time and time again after he realized her loved her. Lois was the only person that Clark couldn't completely cut contact with after the whole "Clark Kent is dead" thing. When Lana left Clark in Requiem, he didn't go after her. He let her go. He didn't tell her "I died when you left" like he told Lois in Pandora. In Echo, Clark kept modifying the way that he asked Lois out so that she would say yes. He really wanted a date with her. Then in Crossfire he did everything he could to get back into her good graces after their fight in Roulette and he couldn't help himself from kissing her. In Pandora, he wouldn't let Lois sidestep the issue anymore and clearly told Lois that he wanted them to be a couple. In Disciple, Clark was the one doing all the PDAs (because Lois was being cautious about their relationship). In Persuasion, Clark was so scared about Lois leaving that he promised her they'd always be together. He knew she was under some kind of spell or hypnotic suggestion or something to that effect and that it would probably wear off but he couldn't stand the thought of her leaving and when he made that promise to her, you could see the dawning realization in his eyes that he meant what he said. In Escape, Clark planned a romantic getaway for the two of them and did his best to make everything perfect for them. In Charade, Clark came so close to telling Lois the truth but he didn't because she asked him not to. In Salvation, Clark couldn't leave Lois without kissing her goodbye.

Then in S10 we had Clark wanting to go after Lois and get her to come back but trusting her to come back to him on her own. He told her "I love you" in Homecoming and tried to recreate their interrupted dance in Bride. In Isis, he told her the truth about himself because he told her that he wants a future with her. She's the ONLY person he has ever told his secret to because he WANTED to. In Harvest, Clark gave Lois his Kryptonian journal and told her "You're the one. You always will be." In Luthor, Clark told Alt!Lois, "I can't live in a world where you don't love me. In Icarus, Clark planned a perfect proposal for Lois and when his plans didn't work out, he improvised in a shower of rose petals at their phone booth and it ended up being an even better proposal and he told Lois that she's "the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with." In Fortune, Clark couldn't stop thinking about Lois even when he was affected by Zatanna's champange induced mind whammy. In Booster, Clark was more worried about what people would think about Lois being with a klutzy Clark Kent then he was about how it made him look. In Finale, Clark told Lois that she's "not in his way. she's by his side" and just looks at his vows:

“I, Clark Kent, take you, Lois Lane, to be my companion, forever. With you by my side I will never be alone. Though the world sees a strong and independent woman, I’ve never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure heart. When I’ve been lost you’ve always been there to bring me back, so on this day, at this moment, I pledge the rest of my life to you. You’ve always believed in me, and I believe in you. When you believe in someone it’s not for a minute, or just for now, it’s forever.”

There is not a doubt in my mind that when Clark realized that he was in love with Lois that he committed himself to her fully. And that's not even including all the times Clark freaked out of his mind when Lois was in danger (Metallo, Rabid, Crossfire, Idol, Pandora, Disciple, Upgrade, Charade, Salvation, Lazarus, Supergirl, Isis, Harvest, Ambush, Abandoned, Icarus)

Now that's not to say that Clark is perfect and that he never messed up after that, but more often than not he tried to fix his mistakes and he let Lois know he was in their relationship 100%.
Rachel
Old 11-24-2015, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

The vows!

I don't think that they ever have relationship since they always have up/down w/ each other, but at least they can able to overcome it together but knowing that she can trust him..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!