Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
At a special public interview at the 2013 Galway Film Fleadh on Friday, July 12, Zachary Quinto discussed his illustrious career and his roles in Star Trek, Heroes and American Horror Story. BuzzHub had a front-row seat, and witnessed first hand what Quinto had to say about his current and future projects, including some revealing and intriguing information!

He spoke about a film he is currently preparing to shoot, directed by Big Bang Theory star Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz) and his wife Jocelyn Towne. He called it “a semi-autobiographical romance” and used it as the excuse for the beard he is currently sporting.

He discussed in great length his relationship with the legendary Leonard Nimoy and his wife, and the ways in which the veteran actor has inspired him in his acting and his life. When asked by an audience member if he would follow in Nimoy’s footsteps and make a cameo on Helberg’s Big Bang Theory, he said he would love to.

My cardboard cutout has already been on it, you know. I had to give my permission for them to use it. I love Simon and I also worked with Johnny (Galecki) on a new film called The Invitation (also starring Luke Wilson and Topher Grace). I have been mentioned two times on it, actually.

http://chunk.ie/article/13416/entert...achary-quinto/
Old 07-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what is his next film sounds like an awesome interview!
Old 07-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
At a special public interview at the 2013 Galway Film Fleadh on Friday, July 12, Zachary Quinto discussed his illustrious career and his roles in Star Trek, Heroesand American Horror Story. BuzzHub had a front-row seat, and witnessed first hand what Quinto had to say about his current and future projects, including some revealing and intriguing information!

One of his reasons for being at the Galway festival was to attend a premiere screening of the upcoming J.C. Chandor film All is Lost, which he executive-produced. The film, starring Robert Redford and featuring almost no dialogue, had its world premiere at Cannes, and Quinto attended the renowned French festival.

When asked if he was able to see any films other than his own, he answered:

No, I only saw All is Lost. I planned on also seeing Behind the Candelabra- the Liberace movie- but when I turned up, like a hipster, wearing a blue suit with no bow-tie, they wouldn’t let me in. They said I only had to go across the street to buy a tie, but I was like “No way! It won’t go with my suit!”

Exclusive: Zachary Quinto describes his Cannes Film Festival experience | BuzzHub
Old 07-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Newstalk - Zachary Quinto's life in Galway
Old 07-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
Thanks for that... I didn't know he had irsih roots..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 07-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

he was there doing a theatre production back in the day
Old 07-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Zachary Quinto, supporting actor, miniseries or movie, American Horror Story: Asylum

Quinto is in sweltering New York City, relishing his first Emmy nomination for Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story. “It’s a nice way to start my day. I can roll into my morning," says Quinto. He just got off the phone with his co-star, fellow nominee and close pal Sarah Paulson. “To share in this with her, a great friend, is really special. I’m so happy," he says. “I’ve never been nominated for an Emmy before and I started working in television so it’s like coming full circle." Next up for the actor: the Broadway production of the play The Glass Menagerie, opening Sept. 26. Rehearsals, he says, “start in one month exactly. I’m shifting out of the mode of being press-heavy and social and traveling a lot. I’m being at home in New York and reading a lot and getting ready. I’m only excited about it."
The Emmy nominees share their reactions

Old 07-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeeeees... great news.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 08-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ZACHARY QUINTO | Fan Expo Canada
Old 08-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

of course it is saturday LOL! too bad i will miss him
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

'American Horror Story': Join a chat with Zachary Quinto on Friday - latimes.com
Old 08-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oooo is he gonna be in it is he
Old 08-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Zachary Quinto in talks with 'Big Bang Theory' for guest role - NBC News.com
Old 08-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:15 AM
New Fan

Here is the video of the chat