Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I loved the finale of last season. It was on last night. These two need to be endgame. He proposed to her in bed after all.
I'm pretty confident that they will be. And I still love the fact that even though it's going to be causing awkwardness now, they still managed to be so adorable in their initial arguing about it right after Leonard proposed.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcountry37 (View Post)
Link to the article?
I have a subscription on my nook. i don't know how. to link that.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I'm pretty confident that they will be. And I still love the fact that even though it's going to be causing awkwardness now, they still managed to be so adorable in their initial arguing about it right after Leonard proposed.
Hey, baby, wanna go look at houses in neighborhoods with good schools? (Oh yeah.)

Old 09-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Hey, baby, wanna go look at houses in neighborhoods with good schools? (Oh yeah.)
I will never stop loving that. And the mouthed, "Oh yeah."
Old 09-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heehee, it was one of my favorites. When I was in L.A. I asked Roxanne if the schools she went to were considered good (because she pointed them out to me) and she said they were, so among everything else, I got to see some houses in neighborhoods with good schools. Me = way too amused.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Heehee, it was one of my favorites. When I was in L.A. I asked Roxanne if the schools she went to were considered good (because she pointed them out to me) and she said they were, so among everything else, I got to see some houses in neighborhoods with good schools. Me = way too amused.
That's awesome! Another site added to TBBT tour. And a place to put on Leonard and Penny's list when they finally have to start looking for those neighborhoods.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That's awesome! Another site added to TBBT tour. And a place to put on Leonard and Penny's list when they finally have to start looking for those neighborhoods.
lol ..before this they have to move together XD, I hope this season they go to this address, and in the finnal season Penny get pregnant
Old 09-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vportilla (View Post)
lol ..before this they have to move together XD, I hope this season they go to this address, and in the finnal season Penny get pregnant
It'd be cool to see them thinking about living together at some point, I don't know if it'll happen this season since it seems like it's going to focus more on Penny becoming more comitted emotionally to the relationship, but you never know.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It'd be cool to see them thinking about living together at some point, I don't know if it'll happen this season since it seems like it's going to focus more on Penny becoming more comitted emotionally to the relationship, but you never know.
I just hope that bolded part is right! If so, we could see them living together before series' end! It was season six that Rachel and Monica stopped living together, wasn't it?
So season seven or so Leonard and Sheldon could separate, as sad as that is to think about.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just hope that bolded part is right! If so, we could see them living together before series' end! It was season six that Rachel and Monica stopped living together, wasn't it?
So season seven or so Leonard and Sheldon could separate, as sad as that is to think about.
Me too!

Yeah, season six, and given that things are starting to change for all of them with Howard getting married and maybe moving out, it doesn't seem out of the question for all of them to begin to do as well, even though, yeah, it'd be sad to split of Leonard and Sheldon. Although, if we get to a point where Penny is ready/wants to be living with Leonard, then I may be fangirling too hard to be sad right away.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too!

Yeah, season six, and given that things are starting to change for all of them with Howard getting married and maybe moving out, it doesn't seem out of the question for all of them to begin to do as well, even though, yeah, it'd be sad to split of Leonard and Sheldon. Although, if we get to a point where Penny is ready/wants to be living with Leonard, then I may be fangirling too hard to be sad right away.
That's very true. I probably would be, too. Then hey, Penny and Leonard living in Penny's apartment, and Amy could move in with Sheldon, I'm sure she could convince him since they have two bedrooms...off topic, sorry. But yeah, I do want to see it eventually, although Leonard and Sheldon not living together anymore would be the end of an era, like it was with Monica and Rachel.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please. They're adorable together.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's very true. I probably would be, too. Then hey, Penny and Leonard living in Penny's apartment, and Amy could move in with Sheldon, I'm sure she could convince him since they have two bedrooms...off topic, sorry. But yeah, I do want to see it eventually, although Leonard and Sheldon not living together anymore would be the end of an era, like it was with Monica and Rachel.
Yeah, then it all works out. Though, if Leonard were to move in with Penny, I wonder how long it would take him to kick all of Sheldon's scheduling. I'm imagining him all excited to be rid of them and then finding himself still afraid to have liquids after eleven pm or something. Though I'm sure Penny could easily help him get off those.

And glad to have another LP fan around.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And glad to have another LP fan around.
They're all kinds of adorable. Love your avi

Old 09-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Caffrey (View Post)
They're all kinds of adorable. Love your avi
Thanks. I've had it for a while now, though, so I'm hoping we get some more good scenes from them soon that I can switch it to.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread