Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I need more of them together! I loved their office war and when Raj started working with--er, FOR Sheldon. Hopefully the next time Raj gets a storyline, it would be a Sheldon-Raj plot.

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Kath/Anthea // fanfiction // tumblr
genki-escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Total Fan

Love them together, everything about them, want to see more!
Please add me to the list.

Wow, this thread is old.
moyrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Love them together, everything about them, want to see more!
Please add me to the list.

Wow, this thread is old.

Yeah, I would like to be on this list too.

"If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Whoop! Hello Sheldon/Raj thread where've you been hiding?
May I be added? Darn OT in the Raj thread no-no. Yeah, wow, this thread must have been buried. Thanks for bringing it back to life
Old 02-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Justine, let's put this thread on life support!

Old 02-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

AHHH! I LOVE THOSE! Life support it is!

(Ok, It's Jim and Kunal, but still cute. And I maintain that it still applies!)

EDIT!
Just found these!

Oh this ep was so good.

Last edited by Jexx; 02-27-2012 at 10:37 PM
Jexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, it does apply!

I love that episode! I need more Sheldon-Raj plotlines!!

Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, please put me on this thread, too. I LOVE these two together, they are my absolute favorite.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

lol. Picspam FTW.
Yeah I love the way they are together. It's like Raj is so...I really can't think of a way to explain it. He's very emotional and caring and yet so mean at the same time jokingly of course. But I think his personality seems to really work with Sheldon's. Like I said...I really don't know how to explain it. In my mind I have Raj and Sheldon living together and Leonard at Penny's lol.

What was the last one we had? When he was temporarily living with Sheldon?
Old 02-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx (View Post)
lol. Picspam FTW.
Yeah I love the way they are together. It's like Raj is so...I really can't think of a way to explain it. He's very emotional and caring and yet so mean at the same time jokingly of course. But I think his personality seems to really work with Sheldon's. Like I said...I really don't know how to explain it. In my mind I have Raj and Sheldon living together and Leonard at Penny's.

What was the last one we had? When he was temporarily living with Sheldon?
ME TOO! Oh, I soooo want to see Leonard move in with Penny, and Raj move in with Sheldon. I bet neither one would fully last, but I wish they would do this again. Sheldon and Raj living together didn't last long enough last time.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionne (View Post)
ME TOO! Oh, I soooo want to see Leonard move in with Penny, and Raj move in with Sheldon. I bet neither one would fully last, but I wish they would do this again. Sheldon and Raj living together didn't last long enough last time.
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOOOOW! It was so splendid! I love how Raj was such a good room mate for Sheldon. Making a fancy dinner and even wearing the flag pin!

our post count is so close. catch up! lol.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx (View Post)
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOOOOW! It was so splendid! I love how Raj was such a good room mate for Sheldon. Making a fancy dinner and even wearing the flag pin!

our post count is so close. catch up! lol.
The other thing is that I feel Raj would be less lonely, living with Sheldon. Now that they don't share an office, Raj is alone in his office and at home. If he moved in with Sheldon now (when he didn't have to also deal with him at work), then Raj would be where the basic center of all the social interaction is taking place. (I can see that Leonard and Penny would still be over all the time, as that living room is bigger and can fit everyone, while Penny's apartment is too small. Although Penny's apartment might be too small for two of them? Where would all of Penny's shoes go?!) So then Raj wouldn't be living alone, and he's be in the social center of things going on, and he might be a little happier.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The other thing is that I feel Raj would be less lonely, living with Sheldon. Now that they don't share an office, Raj is alone in his office and at home. If he moved in with Sheldon now (when he didn't have to also deal with him at work), then Raj would be where the basic center of all the social interaction is taking place. (I can see that Leonard and Penny would still be over all the time, as that living room is bigger and can fit everyone, while Penny's apartment is too small. Although Penny's apartment might be too small for two of them? Where would all of Penny's shoes go?!) So then Raj wouldn't be living alone, and he's be in the social center of things going on, and he might be a little happier.
Aww that's so true! Poor Rajie I'd love that.
But furthermore, where would all of Leonard's awesome geeky stuff go?
Old 02-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The other thing is that I feel Raj would be less lonely, living with Sheldon. Now that they don't share an office, Raj is alone in his office and at home. If he moved in with Sheldon now (when he didn't have to also deal with him at work), then Raj would be where the basic center of all the social interaction is taking place.

Good point. Now I kinda want to see Shelnard broken up as roommates.

EDIT: Justine... RAJIE?? If he gets a girlfriend, I want her to call him that.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki-escapist (View Post)
EDIT: Justine... RAJIE?? If he gets a girlfriend, I want her to call him that.
RIGHT!? I couldn't resist it was just too cute! ^_^