Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Supreme Fan

I thought there was one? Lemme check. Oh and I am on the search again...

☆Krys ☆
Old 12-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Hey makeitsotptb! We can always add you as a friendship supporter.

OK, I'm off to bed. It's 3:00 am. Night!
Paula! Sweet dreams...SP ones!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Something that people seeing the shippers here should not forget is that no shipper wants them to be together romantically right away (at least nobody that I'm aware of). The goal for having them come together seems to vary between end of S4, S5 or S6. All under the presumption that both characters grow to make it believable.
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 12-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Found It!

☆Krys ☆
Old 12-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andu (View Post)
Leonard/Sheldon/Horward/Raj. I think it's called the Fantastic Four thread.
Yep, I saw that one.
I like the idea of the LSHRP thread but if I'm the only one or there are less than five people who're going to be posting on there, I'll stay here, thanks

ETA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andu
Something that people seeing the shippers here should not forget is that no shipper wants them to be together romantically right away (at least nobody that I'm aware of). The goal for having them come together seems to vary between end of S4, S5 or S6. All under the presumption that both characters grow to make it believable.
Totally aware of this and totally agree with the reasoning behind shippers feeling the way they do.
I guess I should add that just because I don't ship SP romantically now doesn't mean I'm totally against it or anything or that I'm unaware of the potential of it. If it's written well, I can see myself coming aboard to the dark side Similarly, if I thought L/P had been written well, I would have been more open to them as a romantic pairing. The writing is key for me.

To respond to Paula, which I forgot to do earlier, feel free to add me as a friendshipper

Last edited by makeitsotptb; 12-02-2009 at 07:42 PM
Old 12-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

I bet there would be more. I think that everybody likes when the entire ensemble comes together.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Supreme Fan

I totally would like to see the mag 5 in one thread too. Do you want me gather pictures of all of them? Can we open a thread. Can we? Can we?

☆Krys ☆
Old 12-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Exactly Ashu. SP are no where close to being ready to be together on the show. If anything I am looking at season 5 or 6. Right now I just love the friendship development. One things I have really enjoyed this season is seeing different sides to Sheldon. He is my favourite character so I am appreciating the growth he is getting as a character. I can also understand why some people may not see SP romantically. Maybe by season 6 we will win some people over

Of course I still squee over moments here and there, but I wouldn't want anything more than friendship...right now.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Supreme Fan

If I get permission, I can start the thread I kinda already did a layout for it.

☆Krys ☆
Old 12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tash26 (View Post)
One things I have really enjoyed this season is seeing different sides to Sheldon. He is my favourite character so I am appreciating the growth he is getting as a character.
Me too, me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tash26 (View Post)
I can also understand why some people may not see SP romantically.
Oh I see it alright. Maybe it's because I think Jim and Kaley just explode off the screen and overshadow everyone else when they're doing their scenes but boy do I see it.

I'm mostly non-shipper now because I love scenes with the 5 of them just eating and chatting and doing friend stuff together (2.19 is one of my favs). It's also the novelty of having the hot girl end up with nobody (that sounds sad, but I mean not with someone in the main cast). Or that girls and guys really can be friends only without the need to makes things murky maybe as relationships tend to make happen? Dunno. It was just such a different concept than what was being shown on TV...And now I'm rambling
Old 12-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitsotptb (View Post)
To respond to Paula, which I forgot to do earlier, feel free to add me as a friendshipper
Done.

Krys you can open that thread but give them a catchy name like FantasticFour.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andu (View Post)
Done.

Krys you can open that thread but give them a catchy name like FantasticFour.
Give me a lil time and I will do it. I guess at first it will look a bit bland till we add 'reasons' and what not. I am working on the pictures right now. If you or anyone have ideas for title, lmk.

Thanks!

☆Krys ☆
Part-Time Fan

Love the title. It's so true!
Dedicated Fan

I love rambling!

I love the interaction of the group too, I feel like that is missing this season, good group interaction. That is why if they ever did SP in the future, it would need to be done very carefully because I think it would be hard to put them together without a lot of focus on them too.

Sometimes I worry how the writing would change if SP were together romantically. They are done so good now, but LP has been so underdeveloped I would hate for to happen to SP if they ever made it that far. I don't know. I have said this is the debate thread, I will never ship LP, but I could appreciate them more if the writing for them was better.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Banned

Well if S/P got that far and were written the way L/P are now, I'd be very disappointed but atleast we would have seen build up prior to the fact. Along with the fact that S/P look good together. Their chemistry is great, they look physically good together. And their stage presense is tremendous. Even sitting down they look interesting together.
Quote:
Oh I see it alright. Maybe it's because I think Jim and Kaley just explode off the screen and overshadow everyone else when they're doing their scenes but boy do I see it.
I agree. Johnny/Kaley chemistry is completely overshadowed by Jim/Kaley's. It became so obvious in season 2 that S/P had the chemistry in their scenes that L/P was meant to have but did not. I think the writers are aware of this, but because of the way Sheldon has been written, there is nothing they can do about it right now other than add to Sheldon's character and run forward with L/P for now. So that maybe when Sheldon gets to a place where people COULD see him in a romantic relationship, they might do S/P.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread