Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2015, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

Limited Spoiler Thread #11: Because every selfie from the set gives us plenty to talk about.

Please Observe the GUIDELINES for Limited Spoiler Discussions

Hello, my lovely Nerdvana family!

The moderator manager and administration team has discussed revisions to the spoiler policy, and this is what has been decided.

Spoilers:
Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world.

The following limited spoilers are allowed in a designated discussion thread on the forums here as long as the title includes the word Spoilers:

Information officially released by the network such as sneak peaks, filming pictures and episodes stills, or cast interviews that hint at future storylines can be posted in the designated spoiler discussion thread at all forums.

Spoilers regarding the character an actress or actor is playing in a TV show are permitted at their own Male or Female Celebrity Forum. These discussions should be limited to character information and not overall show spoilers.

Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise.

Spoilers about upcoming book releases are allowed in their discussion threads at the Books and Writing Forum or forums that are devoted to a book franchise. The word Spoilers can be removed from the title after the official release date.

Spoilers should only be discussed if they meet the above limited conditions and any further spoilers should be discussed at the Spoilers Forum.

Animations, artwork, icons and other such material can be posted within these threads but they must not be used across Fan Forum or any other thread.

Discussion and information sharing must be limited to the listed threads that have spoilers indicated in the title.

If you're unsure about what might be considered to be a spoiler please continue to use the spoiler tags, shown here:

This thread is now a thread in which we can discuss:

1. Sneak peeks prior to the episode thread being opened.
2. Promo pics before the episode thread is opened.
3. Any behind the scenes pictures the cast or crew or guest stars tweet or blog prior to the episode airing.
4. Ausiello teases, writer interviews which hint at future storylines.

~ These items do not have to be kept out of the news thread, but should not go beyond links. Discussion is only allowed here. ~
The news thread can still include (with discussion) airing dates, dates of conventions, announce actors' appearances on talk shows, press releases, etc.

NOTE. This is not a place to discuss taping reports. Anything provided by fans and not by the cast/crew/guest stars or released as promotional material needs to remain in the spoiler thread at the spoiler board. If a promo picture reveals a 'big moment' that the unspoiled don't recognize as such, there is to be no hinting or saying anything along the lines of "I can't believe they revealed that!" As always, posts outside the spoiler board should not tell us who is spoiled and who is not.

Previous Threads
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...-say-63118129/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...bout-63121217/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...zone-63122405/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...sers-63132477/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...0/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...9/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...sing-63143871/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...cket-63147421/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...-way-63155425/
http://www.fanforum.com/f312/limited...gain-63156473/

~Susanne ~

Last edited by smoguntia; 09-14-2015 at 04:43 AM
Old 09-14-2015, 02:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Tftnt!
Old 09-14-2015, 04:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt!
Old 09-14-2015, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! With that title, I was kinda hoping there might be a new cast selfie.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
TFTNT! With that title, I was kinda hoping there might be a new cast selfie.
Me too. Hopefully it won't be long until we get another one. I'll guess tomorrow.
TFTNT!

ETA
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...don-amy-821153
Too much to process right now.

I really wish THR would proof-read their articles properly before putting them online, though.

Edit 2: another promo.
https://instagram.com/p/7nZLQ8Lnv8/?...=jimparsons_ph
https://instagram.com/p/7nZ1N0LnhD/?...=jimparsons_ph

Last edited by Whimsical Elf; 09-14-2015 at 09:13 AM
Old 09-14-2015, 09:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsical Elf (View Post)
Me too. Hopefully it won't be long until we get another one. I'll guess tomorrow.
TFTNT!

ETA
'Big Bang Theory': Sheldon Amy season 9 - Hollywood Reporter
Too much to process right now.

I really wish THR would proof-read their articles properly before putting them online, though.

Edit 2: another promo.
https://instagram.com/p/7nZLQ8Lnv8/?...=jimparsons_ph
https://instagram.com/p/7nZ1N0LnhD/?...=jimparsons_ph
I just finished reading that THR article oh my babies!!!

Very pleased about prof. Proton and Lucy though
Old 09-14-2015, 09:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Ugh, I can't believe the audience cheered when Sheldon kissed Penny.

Just to make this clear: If this is not a dream or an AU kinda thing, you won't ever see me here again.
Old 09-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
Ugh, I can't believe the audience cheered when Sheldon kissed Penny.

Just to make this clear: If this is not a dream or an AU kinda thing, you won't ever see me here again.
The audience cheers at everything

It's disheartening because it just goes on to show how much the SIK, ILY2 and Lenny proposal meant to them (I.e. not very much )

People are just horndogs who like seeing people kiss
Old 09-14-2015, 10:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)
The audience cheers at everything

It's disheartening because it just goes on to show how much the SIK, ILY2 and Lenny proposal meant to them (I.e. not very much )

People are just horndogs who like seeing people kiss
Yeah, I mean, the fact that they have a strong brother and sister relationship doesn't make it any better. It's just pretty disgusting to see IMO.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Sounded more like a scream to me, and was probably at least partially a scream of horror from most. But seriously, from their reaction it seemed like a hysterical moment. I honestly think it's going to be funny more than anything.

Also, the audience gets hyped up during a taping and they enjoy the experience. They are encouraged to express their reactions audibly. If the audience was silent that would be a time to worry. Those are my thoughts.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Sounded more like a scream to me, and was probably at least partially a scream of horror from most. But seriously, from their reaction it seemed like a hysterical moment. I honestly think it's going to be funny more than anything.
I dunno, I'm having troubles to laugh about something like that. Especially now that L&P's wedding is just around the corner, I feel really offended to see that. It's like a slap in the face.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

"I got married recently." "To Sheldon?" So excited for all this. Thanks for the links!

And yay for another Lucy mention! It always gives me so much joy when interviewers keep asking about her.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I can't post this in the Shamy thread because spoilers, but I just watched the finale for the first time in a long while, and it's so hard to watch now knowing what is coming up at the start of the season. In that first scene you're just willing Sheldon to NOT mention the Flash - just don't do it! And the last scene!

I don't know, but I wouldn't expect Molaro to be making comments in those interviews about episodes they haven't yet filmed or at least started to rehearse. But from the way it's worded, it sounds like they haven't written a reconciliation yet. November sweeps eps will be filmed next month, and I would have thought they'd be written - or at least in the process of - by now. Just guessing, obviously, but it seems this break will be going on for a while yet.

These episodes better be very, very funny, because it's going to hurt a lot. No two ways about it. The good news is that interview confirms Sheldon was planning to propose at some point. And I'm encouraged that they're discovering a 'fascinating' new side to the characters and the relationships. It's also clear that they intend to get them back together eventually, from the way Molaro answered the question - I just hope they don't get too fascinated with the break up dynamics.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I can't post this in the Shamy thread because spoilers, but I just watched the finale for the first time in a long while, and it's so hard to watch now knowing what is coming up at the start of the season. In that first scene you're just willing Sheldon to NOT mention the Flash - just don't do it! And the last scene!

I don't know, but I wouldn't expect Molaro to be making comments in those interviews about episodes they haven't yet filmed or at least started to rehearse. But from the way it's worded, it sounds like they haven't written a reconciliation yet. November sweeps eps will be filmed next month, and I would have thought they'd be written - or at least in the process of - by now. Just guessing, obviously, but it seems this break will be going on for a while yet.

These episodes better be very, very funny, because it's going to hurt a lot. No two ways about it. The good news is that interview confirms Sheldon was planning to propose at some point. And I'm encouraged that they're discovering a 'fascinating' new side to the characters and the relationships. It's also clear that they intend to get them back together eventually, from the way Molaro answered the question - I just hope they don't get too fascinated with the break up dynamics.
Yeah, watching the finale is quite hard for me too. And looking at the pictures only makes it worse. Poor Shelly. He's so innocent and he didn't want all this, but here we are.

I still believe breaking them up was a very bad idea because we've had enough of this already, and it still doesn't really make any sense. And, yeah, it sounds like there's no solution yet, unless the article is only about the first couple episodes or something. I don't want it to last any longer than two or three episodes, or they should at least give an explanation why she broke up with him.

I have this bad feeling that it's only done for the sake of the living arrangements, because they don't want to get rid of these.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

I haven't read and seen the interviwes and promos yet, I'm not sure I'm ready for that but I don't think this break is a bad idea.

Sheldon said he loved her but it's still an exhausting relationship for Amy. So I understand her intention and her feelings. Yes it went well during the last months but still there were burried a lot of things.
It was time for Amy to stand up for herself and make Sheldon realize that not everything is about him and he can't keep her at arms length anymore. If he wants to be in a relationship he has to treat her like a real girlfriend the whole time and not only when he wants to.
Give Amy some time to breath and to think, give them some time to talk about their problmes and then I'm looking forward for their big reconciliation.

Sheldon has changed a lot, but it's still not enough. It's time for him to grow up now. He has to learn that he isn't the center of his group and that his friends have is own life and needs too.

~Susanne ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread