Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by What's a hickey? (View Post)
I can't find that thread and I was all the way back at pg 24!

Their scenes tonight were pure perfection and I wow. So many feels tonight
Found it and brought it back http://www.fanforum.com/f312/3-muske...-3-a-62986232/

~Heidi
Old 05-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

This episode showed so beautifully how important they are to each other.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I need to go to bed soon but I cannot go to bed without watching that train station scene again!

~Susanne ~
Old 05-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
I need to go to bed soon but I cannot go to bed without watching that train station scene again!
I will have to watch that scene over and over throughout the summer. These two really are like brothers - the caring, understanding siblings neither of them has in their real families.

~Heidi
Old 05-16-2014, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

It was so sweet how worried Leonard was when Sheldon didn't show up in the evening. He really cares. Sheldon anoys him most of the time but he cares about him a lot. He he needs his tall stressful buddy

~Susanne ~
Old 05-16-2014, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was so sweet how worried Leonard was when Sheldon didn't show up in the evening. He really cares. Sheldon anoys him most of the time but he cares about him a lot. He he needs his tall stressful buddy
Yeah.

And I don't know if anyone mentioned this after 7.22 aired, but I like how this season the first Proton episode had Leonard saying how he needs Sheldon, too, and then ended with Sheldon saying he appreciates the people in his life and hugging Leonard. Nice bookendedness.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That was my favourite part for these two - all Leonard's worrying, and how he really felt he couldn't allow Sheldon to go. Leonard was just like a mother having to accept that his little bird was ready to fly the nest.

ETA: Just realised, Sheldon's return could have a very significant impact on Leonard. If Sheldon comes back more independent/grown up and less reliant on Leonard, it could be painful for Leonard to accept - he might feel a little unneeded. Of course, Sheldon will always need Leonard as a friend, even if not to take care of him so much.

Last edited by Whimsical Elf; 05-16-2014 at 07:12 AM
Old 05-16-2014, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Bye Buddy

~Susanne ~
Old 05-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was so sad and sweet at the same time
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Sheldon and Leonard could potentially shift a bit in its dynamic next year. It all depends on how Sheldon returns. Being apart again for possibly a long period of time could be something that could change their friendship., in a good way. I'm glad though, because I don't want them to get to a point where everything is just stuck in the past.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely think the dynamic will shift. I think it's interesting how Leonard has just gotten so used to taking care of Sheldon. Really, until Leonard moved in, for all intents and purposes Sheldon was taking care of himself. I'm not quite sure how to predict what changes Sheldon will go through, if any.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Yes it will be interesting what will happen when Sheldon returns. Has Sheldon really grown up and if yes is Leonard able to see it. I'm curious if and how their dynamic will change.

By they way, that little shrug before he told Sheldon he will miss him, was so adorable

~Susanne ~
Old 05-18-2014, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

There's got to be some adjustment of their dynamic, although really that's been happening slowly since the Leonard went away at the end of last season, I think. I don't think the change will be major and might not always be obvious, but it's already there.

I keep forgetting to say, I notice that Sheldon hadn't bothered to change his password to stop Leonard from tracking his phone. I think part of him likes that Leonard takes care of him, or at least he doesn't mind Leonard doing these things - he trusts him and knows Leonard is looking out for him.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leonard / Sheldon Favorite Moments Survivor

You asked for it! And here it is....

You all know how Survivor works. For this one, I have collected about 57 great Leonard / Sheldon moments - everything from great demonstrations of friendship and caring to knock-down drag-out fights. Some I found in the OP, others were suggested in recent posts.

I'll be presenting them in rounds by season. Each round will have between 6 and 10 scenes. In each round, you'll vote for your least favorite scene until only one is left, then we'll go on to the next round. After all the preliminary rounds are done, we'll have a final face-off round.

Each scene includes a picture, an excerpt of dialog and a link to a You Tube video. I apologize if any videos are not alien friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWXstzsObSA (Beginning of clip only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWXstzsObSA (Scene begins at 1:45)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvrozgbQ1tM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWylMbNOU6o (Scene begins at 2:43)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naKG5dt2fMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CakoTGa2zjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onrn3V8weY

~Heidi
Old 05-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

oh how cool is this Heidi

And I think I vote off #4

~Susanne ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread