Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Oh good! I almost felt guilty because of all the crap that's being printed about them right now. Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys their relationship.

I love this exchange from Comic Con 2010:

Kaley: The people I’ve dated is like a jail lineup, every different person, shape, size, nerd, not nerd. It doesn’t really matter to me. You just have to be funnier than me, which is hard. If you can compete with that, then you’re in. [turns to Johnny] I think highly of myself, don’t I?
Johnny: I think you should. I think highly of you.
Kaley: See? That was nice!
Johnny: Are you saying I’m not generally nice?
Kaley: No! That was very sweet. I like that. I wish all men were like that.

Johnny is such a sweetheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyBerry (View Post)
Anyway sorry for my little rant It's just really terrible what's going on the media lately
No need to apologize. It's been driving me nuts, too.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Oh good! I almost felt guilty because of all the crap that's being printed about them right now. Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys their relationship.

I love this exchange from Comic Con 2010:

Johnny is such a sweetheart.

No need to apologize. It's been driving me nuts, too.
Johnny sure is He's always kind and friendly towards everyone! A real gentleman. The whole tbbt cast is just super nice!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I just adore them together, as friends and as a couple. They just seem to have the best time together.
Yeah, me too. They're simply adorable in every single way and always manage to make me smile, no matter what they're doing. Love to read all the stories that came up as time passed.

Added you.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)
Yeah, me too. They're simply adorable in every single way and always manage to make me smile, no matter what they're doing. Love to read all the stories that came up as time passed.

Added you.
Only the ones that come directly from Johnny and Kaley and not media stories right?
Old 10-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Only the ones that come directly from Johnny and Kaley and not media stories right?
Yes, like the shower story, you can read it at the bottom of the OP.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Yes, like the shower story, you can read it at the bottom of the OP.
Oh I think I've heard of that one

Off to read it now
Old 10-09-2015, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

My favorite is the one where Kaley almost drove them into a wall in the Dominican Republic. Dorks.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
“[Kaley] noticed once that other bikers would, as we pass them on the road, you know this as well, would kinda do that, do that little thing, and I would do it back to them. She said, what does that mean? I said well it’s an acknowledgement of the upcoming outlaw revival - I’m sorry, no I said, revolution. She said, what? I said well yeah, yeah, it’s just one day the bikers will rise up, and we’re going to, we’ll take over. She said, can I do it to them? I said yeah, yeah. So she’s just loving doing it, loving doing it, every biker that passes, and is mad when they don’t do it back to her. I still to this day have never told her that it just means, like, what’s up?”
Oh gosh, I'd completely forgotten about that story! And I'm pretty sure I'm the one who made that photoset you posted too, sometime years ago....

I actually had some reporter try to contact me last week, essentially wanting a fan's opinion on Kaley's divorce and her relationship with Johnny. I basically told him yeah, no, I'm not gonna comment on their personal lives.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 10-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
Oh gosh, I'd completely forgotten about that story! And I'm pretty sure I'm the one who made that photoset you posted too, sometime years ago....

I actually had some reporter try to contact me last week, essentially wanting a fan's opinion on Kaley's divorce and her relationship with Johnny. I basically told him yeah, no, I'm not gonna comment on their personal lives.
Oh my god. Good for you.
Old 10-10-2015, 02:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Oh my god that's just

How did they know you were a fan and get your number though?
Old 10-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
How did they know you were a fan and get your number though?
I'm guessing he contacted me because of the podcast? (And/or the Hollywood reporter Superfan thing I did last year at Comic-Con?) But it was really weird - somehow he found the cell numbers for both of my sisters, and my uncle's ex-wife (who has the same name as one of my sisters), and called all of them trying to reach me, but he never tracked down my own number.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 10-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'm guessing he contacted me because of the podcast? (And/or the Hollywood reporter Superfan thing I did last year at Comic-Con?) But it was really weird - somehow he found the cell numbers for both of my sisters, and my uncle's ex-wife (who has the same name as one of my sisters), and called all of them trying to reach me, but he never tracked down my own number.
That's just really creepy and downright stalker-like

It's unbelievable the length that some reporters are willing to go for the sake of a story about a celebrity's personal life It makes me a little scared
Old 10-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
WOW that is creepy.

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 10-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Aww, these two. I guess they were dating at that time?
Old 10-11-2015, 05:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Aww, these two. I guess they were dating at that time?
I don't think so. I think that's from a TV Guide photoshoot that took place after or near the end if S3 so they were most likely already broken up by then.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread