Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emdancer (View Post)
Johnny is still very much with Kelli
It's only because we haven't had a sighting of Johnny and Kelli since late February time. We can still gush about J/K friendship! And they are so close and cute together I can always squee by myself that one day they might get back together!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It must be hard for them, more so than the rest of the cast, given their past relationship and being a big focus of BBT.

IMO as long as they are happy I don't care if they are together or not, it's not really our business, as much as I like to joke about them.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know I just want them both to be happy and I know it's none of my business or anything like that. I still think they were super cute together and I so wouldn't mind if they got back together! I guess I don't think I could be as close as they seem to be with each other after a relationship and not feel anything more you know. Even though I know it was like 3 years ago now.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexyloo (View Post)
It's only because we haven't had a sighting of Johnny and Kelli since late February time. We can still gush about J/K friendship! And they are so close and cute together I can always squee by myself that one day they might get back together!
There are photos of them from a couple days ago. I'm not saying what you can or can't do - I'm just stating the fact that he's unavailable.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emdancer (View Post)
There are photos of them from a couple days ago. I'm not saying what you can or can't do - I'm just stating the fact that he's unavailable.
Really? I ain't seen them, where, where?
Old 03-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Absolute Fan

He's her "work boyfriend", nothing new with that! I guess Kelli knew what it's all about, after all, she works in movies/tv too.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomette (View Post)
He's her "work boyfriend", nothing new with that! I guess Kelli knew what it's all about, after all, she works in movies/tv too.
So it's like Vegas, what happens on set, stays on set

I guess being an actor is weird. Just look at the couples who play siblings on set like Lauren Graham on Parenthood is dating her 'brother' Peter Krause in real life. And over at Dexter Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter were married and play sibling (in law) on the show.

I just hope they are happen but I do wonder if they regret how they handled things, I'm just happen they are still friends who can work and hand out together for things like this.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeh I would hate to be a celebrity and have the kinda pressure that Johnny and Kaley have on them everywhere they go! Last time I can find Johnny and Kelli together was Feb 22.

Friends or more I don't mind!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

omg Kaley looked gorgeous on that pic!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:45 PM
New Fan

Love that picture! They just look so perfect together! As people have been saying, I just want them to be happy but wow are they great! I do believe or hope that one day, they will be together again
Old 03-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG
Old 03-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Kelli was there at Paley, wasn't that one week ago?

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind having a "work boyfriend" like Johnny, I'm sure my boyfriend would be okay with it!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomette (View Post)
Kelli was there at Paley, wasn't that one week ago?

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind having a "work boyfriend" like Johnny, I'm sure my boyfriend would be okay with it!
Was she? I'm not sure.

I would much prefer work if Johnny was my "work boyfriend"
Old 03-21-2013, 03:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:

OMG
MY GOD!!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kelli was at paley last week and there are some very recent pictures in his thread.

I'm saying one more piece then taking a flying leap out of this conversation.

1. I personally find it odd to ship real life people. They aren't characters. They are real people.

2. All we know is that they dated and now they don't. We don't have any way of knowing what they were like behind closed doors. I have an ex that I'm very close with - we realized we were MUCH better as friends than we ever were as lovers - we both moved on - we both happy. Could be the same for Kaley and Johnny. It's not fair to them for anyone to speculate about what residual feelings may or may not still be present - that's their thing to deal with. And clearly they're really good friends who have amazing chemistry on screen, and that's what really matters.