Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Looks like he's having fun. LOL BillyDec seems popular with celebs, there are pics on his MySpace of him with the Obamas, Paris Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, etc..
I just read this quote from Reid Scott from My Boys about Johnny in an interview:
Q: It is a smaller show, but I've been impressed with these last two seasons that you did. A very cool slate of guest stars, you've had Laurie Metcalf, Neil Flynn, Nicole Sullivan, Johnny Galecki in the last episode. Is there a favorite among those that you have, or is there anyone you'd like to see guest-starring on the show?

A; I don't really have a favorite. I've come to know Johnny Galecki quite well, 'cause obviously he did a couple of episodes last season, and he's done more with us this time around. He's around the most as far as the guest stars, and he's hilarious, he's a great guy. I'm glad of that, to be friends with him, each of the guest stars. It's been such a treat, because they're pulling this top-shelf talent, and everyone's kind of connected. That's kind of fun, like Thomas and her whole Chicago crew of writers, they all go way back with Laurie Metcalf to Chicago herself. So does Johnny, so does Flynn, as a matter of fact. So every time these guys are showing up, it's like another member of this expanded family. It's just been a lot of fun. I don't have a favorite, but I say keep 'em coming.
Exclusive Interview: Reid Scott, from 'My Boys'
Old 06-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope you have seen Johnny in My Boys, he was HILARIOUS! OMG Trouty...!!!

Billy twitted another pic! At the Cubs:
How sick are these seats Johnny Galecki of "Big Bang Theory" & I had today? Sunda dinner w/the guys tnite! | TweetPhoto
Old 06-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I love that pic of him w/the Victoria Secret models.

So I was organizing the files on my laptop today (or attempting to) and I found a bunch of old pics.

The perspective in this picture is freakin awesome.

And I have a couple more I'll post in the Johnny/Kaley thread.

ETA: Here's another pic of Johnny at the game: Hanging behind Home Plate Today at Cubs vs Sox with Johnny Ga... on Twitpic
* Leonard|Penny * House|Cuddy * Foreman|Thirteen * Chase|Cameron * Booth|Brennan * Hodgins|Angela * Chuck|Sarah * Castle|Beckett *

Last edited by lpjmg; 06-11-2010 at 08:12 PM
Old 06-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love those pics! Esp. the last one.
So, Johnny was in the May issue of A&U magazine..?
The Andrews Salzburg Report: BIG BANG JOHNNY!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh thanks so much for the link Kate! and the photos are awesome...!!!

OMG...LOL...okay. Johnny really had fun last night in chicago...LOL
Thoses pics are...huh...insane. You've been warned! LOL!

with the belt:

with Hawks players:

---------
EDIT:
...also saw some pics of Chicago's favorite partyboy Vince Vaughn-he looked pretty drunk...LOL that was funny! isn't he married now?

what is A&U magazine? I googled and didn't find anything except something about Aids and there was nothing about Johnny

Last edited by fantomette; 06-12-2010 at 08:34 AM
Old 06-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, that pics!!! and interview. Thanks for posting. I was also looking for info on this magazine, but I did not find anything.
Maybe you've already seen this video before (in March) when Johnny went to an event, don't remember the name...

YouTube - Johnny Galecki leaving Avalon in Hollywood
Old 06-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Absolute Fan

for some reasons, the pics I posted make me puke a little.
I think I prefer Johnny NOT DRUNK (and not hanging out with random chicks in a club)...but hey, that is what the single life is all about...I guess.

I found the magazine but the site was not recently updated so they didn't have may's issue.
weird.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomette (View Post)
for some reasons, the pics I posted make me puke a little.
I think I prefer Johnny NOT DRUNK (and not hanging out with random chicks in a club)...but hey, that is what the single life is all about...I guess.
Johnny drunk, really not like me...sorry
but ... ehh
That way, have BillyDec to upload as many photos of that...hahaha.
Sorry, but Is all I can say.

Last edited by pame_annu; 06-12-2010 at 04:04 PM Reason: Error
Old 06-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I think my new favorite picture of Johnny is the one Michelle posted, with his purple pants and the great perspective... That pic is really great! Do you know when it was takend Michelle?

And this is random: but Johnny has really cute socks on those pics from the interview...and he seems to be really good a Yoga!
Old 06-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pame_annu (View Post)
Wow, that pics!!! and interview. Thanks for posting. I was also looking for info on this magazine, but I did not find anything.
Maybe you've already seen this video before (in March) when Johnny went to an event, don't remember the name...
OMG! I hadn't seen this video! Thanks so much for posting. Awww, Johnny is so handsome and so sweet answering all those questions.

Quote:
Stef! I can’t believe there’s a part of Johnny you don’t like! LOL I didn’t think the pics were too bad given the day he had! And my guess is those girls just wanted a picture with Billy and Johnny. But who knows maybe he was on the prowl looking for a new lady last night! he definitely looks like he had a FUN night AND MAYBE MORE! LOL

p.s. Love the Kaley mention and Johnny's response in the vid. LOL God, the guy is always so freak'n cool and collected.
p.s.s What happened to Johnny's finger?

Last edited by Sally519; 06-12-2010 at 05:01 PM
Old 06-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Love the Kaley mention and Johnny's response in the vid.
Can someone type this exchange out for me? I can't see the video.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Yeah, I didn't think those pics of him from last night were really that bad...

But I really love the second-to-last picture Michelle posted, where his face is half in the shadows! I think that's the same pic he used for his headshot for A Little Dog Laughed, but I hadn't seen a larger version of it before.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 06-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Absolute Fan

they are not that bad...but they are not his better pics ever taken either! LOL! I prefer the pics that Michelle posted a thousand times better.

Sally, his finger...it looks like it's wrap in a balloon or something.

Nicole someone asks him about Kaley's new Maxim cover and the person says she is sexy and Johnny says: as always (or something like that...sorry I cannot watch it again and type it because my little one is sleeping).

______
Ha just remembered that it's not the first time that Johnny is hanging around the Stanley Cup!
How could I forgot that picture!!?!?! I LOVE this pic !

Last edited by fantomette; 06-12-2010 at 07:26 PM
Old 06-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

And here he is with something called a "Gaydar Gun"

Last edited by hellothere689; 06-12-2010 at 10:10 PM
Old 06-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Gaydar gun. Thanks for all these pics, I enjoyed looking at them.

Those pics of him from yesterday night are definitely not bad in my eyes. He was just out celebrating with friends. I'm sure they had a lot to celebrate, especially with Chicago winning the Stanley Cup.

I was wondering what happened to his finger too. At first I thought it was injured or something, but I think it's blue paint, since he was at the Cubs game.

And those pics from the A&U thing... I've now realized that he's pretty darn flexible. I can barely sit the way he's sitting in some of those pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomette (View Post)
I think my new favorite picture of Johnny is the one Michelle posted, with his purple pants and the great perspective... That pic is really great! Do you know when it was takend Michelle?
It was taken in 2004.
* Leonard|Penny * House|Cuddy * Foreman|Thirteen * Chase|Cameron * Booth|Brennan * Hodgins|Angela * Chuck|Sarah * Castle|Beckett *
Closed Thread   Post New Thread