Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Yves Montand, really? Wow I never would have guessed!

About the Shamy, maybe it is not so much that they prepared something bad for us, and more that they feel guilty about the terrible season 6 we had to endure (Shamy-wise) and they want to make it up to us!
Old 12-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I have the same irrational fear about Shamy - that all these lovely things are leading up to some big crash to come.
Do you really fear something bad? You're making me worry! I honestly don't have a sense of that right now. And after all, we know they don't plan out story arcs in advance. I have more of a feeling that it could possibly lead to something big - some major progression that we weren't expecting. I hope the worst that happens is that they just cool it with the Shamy storylines for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 (View Post)
Yves Montand, really? Wow I never would have guessed!

About the Shamy, maybe it is not so much that they prepared something bad for us, and more that they feel guilty about the terrible season 6 we had to endure (Shamy-wise) and they want to make it up to us!
I sort of suspect that could be it, even though I'm not one of the people that had a problem with Season 6. If we hadn't gone through the slow, slow build up of Seasons 4-6, what we're getting now wouldn't be nearly as rewarding. That's just how I feel about it.

Regarding the French films - who cares why Amy likes them?! The point is, Sheldon has noticed her eyes sparkle while watching them! He obviously enjoys watching Amy watch the movies more than he likes to watch the films. And I don't think I'm ever going to get over the line: "I enjoy the way harp music causes her hands to dance as if she's playing along."
Old 12-13-2014, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

perhaps someone can check this on the bigger screen, but for me it looks like they put a pic of Carol Ann Susie on the wall of the appartement

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
perhaps someone can check this on the bigger screen, but for me it looks like they put a pic of Carol Ann Susie on the wall of the appartement

http://i62.tinypic.com/1e6hw5.jpg
Wow! That's good spotting, Susanne! Looks like you could be right!
Old 12-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Here is one of Chloes gifs, I think you see it better on a moving pic

source

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, how sweet! Thanks for that!
Old 12-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)

[IMG].jpg[/IMG]
Susanne, you have amazing eyes! I think you're right. That is SO very sweet of them, and not surprising at all that they would do something so sweet.

So....I'm a little late to the game again, lol, but I loved this episode so much!

In the opening, when Amy says "I don't hate you, I loooove you" with the littlest bit of impishness on her face, and the deep, throaty way Sheldon replies "Well", my panties almost flew off!

I love how Amy's apartment was decorated for the dinner, almost a little bit over the top, because she's so excited to not only have the Victorian Christmas she has thought about so often, but to have it with all her friends, and boyfriend, present. And how about her frilly, Victorian style apron?? Of course she would go all-out with authentic period accessories too!

I think Melissa may have stolen the show with her Singing in the car, and Sheldon's face was priceless. I have to find the taping report for this ep, I'm so curious if there were any bloopers during the Sheldonette car scene. How could Jim not crack up with her singing so enthusiastically?

And of course, the moment where Shamy exchange gifts. So sweet. And funny, when Sheldon scolds Raj as he tries to take a cookie, then immediately goes back to beaming at Amy.

And....uh....was I the only one who wondered how the heck would Sheldon know what a Tijuana sex show is??

Sheldon Kissed Amy

~ Rosie
ShamyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamyLove (View Post)
Susanne, you have amazing eyes! I think you're right. That is SO very sweet of them, and not surprising at all that they would do something so sweet.

So....I'm a little late to the game again, lol, but I loved this episode so much!

In the opening, when Amy says "I don't hate you, I loooove you" with the littlest bit of impishness on her face, and the deep, throaty way Sheldon replies "Well", my panties almost flew off!

I love how Amy's apartment was decorated for the dinner, almost a little bit over the top, because she's so excited to not only have the Victorian Christmas she has thought about so often, but to have it with all her friends, and boyfriend, present. And how about her frilly, Victorian style apron?? Of course she would go all-out with authentic period accessories too!

I think Melissa may have stolen the show with her Singing in the car, and Sheldon's face was priceless. I have to find the taping report for this ep, I'm so curious if there were any bloopers during the Sheldonette car scene. How could Jim not crack up with her singing so enthusiastically?

And of course, the moment where Shamy exchange gifts. So sweet. And funny, when Sheldon scolds Raj as he tries to take a cookie, then immediately goes back to beaming at Amy.
They re-enacted the car scene live, so they just went straight through quite quickly, no bloopers as I remember. But one sweet little bit of BTS - at the end of that, Jim and Melissa walked off together, Jim with his arm around her shoulder! The sweetest sight!

Also, in the cold open on the second take, both Jim and Mayim altered their delivery. Amy said "I love you " more softly and sweetly, and I'm not sure about the "well" from Sheldon, but I definitely remember he elongated "love" to be more like "luurve".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamyLove (View Post)
And....uh....was I the only one who wondered how the heck would Sheldon know what a Tijuana sex show is??
That's a really good point! I didn't pick up on that… Distracted by Shamy sweetness. I think you've found conclusive proof that Sheldon did, in fact, meet up with James Earl Jones over the summer after all!
Old 11-29-2018, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was nice to watch a holiday type episodes at this time of year.

The stuff with the boys in the lab was pretty funny.

Amy getting Sheldon his favorite cookies was pretty cute.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was such a nice episode. The Leonard/Howard/Raj scenes with those birds were funny
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread