Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)

I also loved Sheldon's idea of sharing something about himself--how many pairs of pants and underpants he owns. (Only 9?!?!)
He has laundry day every Saturday, so why should he buy much more underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sursonica (View Post)
yeah I totally thought he would have more than 9, certainly I would go with 14 for each, one for the allotted day and one for backup for each day
Yes, every time I'm packing my bags for a vaction trip, the first ding I do is counting the days I will be away and then I'm calculating the underpants I'll need (adding 2-3 as a backup)

~Susanne ~
smoguntia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantagrae (View Post)
I loved the Sheldon and Penny scenes because it was obvious that though they were hanging out, it still wasn't because they're such best buddies or anything.

He was trying to get her engaged in the 3-D chess thing and trying to insist that he isn't really missing Leonard, she's reading a magazine and trying to avoid the chess game.

And I loved the business of how they were out of alcohol and she was trying pretend that that wasn't what she was getting up for.

I think that they both know each other well, and can kind of call each other's bluffs, but it wasn't like they were suddenly closer than they were before.

I also loved Sheldon's idea of sharing something about himself--how many pairs of pants and underpants he owns. (Only 9?!?!)
And I loved that he then didn't want to know how many underpants Penny owned.

That whole thing cracked me up.

And I think it was interesting that she didn't realize what a big deal his revelation about the YouTube thing was for him.

And then of course, his comparing her hug to the killer gorilla in her movie! ("Serial Apeist"!!!!)

Anyway, I loved so many things about this ep!
You can tell this scene was... very carefully planned, to say the least.

teoriapostmoderna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoguntia (View Post)
He has laundry day every Saturday, so why should he buy much more underpants
This was my thought as well. When one does laundry every 7 days, why would you need more than 9.
Musickat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 06:19 PM
New Fan

Song that Leonard danced to?

Does anyone know the name of the song that Leonard danced to? I tried searching some of the lyrics but no match. Shazam couldn't help either. Some of the words were "can you feel rhythm get up the dance floor tell the dj feel" Thanks in advance.

Thank God the show is back on! I missed it so bad. Penny, Penny, Penny.
davein860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Fantastic start to season 7

Brilliant premiere. I loved party Leonard on the boat - "'Scuse me ladies, but my pants are buzzin'!!" He should definitely bring back the beard.

Amy and Bernadette were hilarious. The whole episode was so sharp and lively, but with some real character development moments as well. Couldn't have hoped for a stronger opening. So excited for the rest of this season!!
Whimsical Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Leonard on the boat was fun
Even in Sheldons dream
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I just love this title. You can never have too much Hofstadter in your life.
SargeantFuzzyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

One of the best parts on this episode is seeing Penny missing Leonard and saying it out loud. It was so sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantFuzzyBoots (View Post)
I just love this title. You can never have too much Hofstadter in your life.
I agree
~Laurence~
soundsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundsgood (View Post)
One of the best parts on this episode is seeing Penny missing Leonard and saying it out loud. It was so sweet.
Yes

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread