Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Total Fan

Well I did remember to review your latest chapter in The Penny War [something] so that's a little something.

My dad definitely needs to fix Jack.

Wait are you worried about my moral or morale? And why? o_O

Anybody still here?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Morale, darn typo! Haha and it was because of you saying you fail so much recently, haha. And yeah, your dad needs to fix Jack, the manifesto has been labled "coming soon" in the LP OP for months now.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Total Fan

I thought that's what you meant because 'moral' didn't make any sense there.

Eh, it's the light-hearted "I fail" lately. Don't worry. No super-angsty "Let's kill Leonard" fanfics in my future.

Anybody still here?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought that's what you meant because 'moral' didn't make any sense there.
Yeah, plus I don't want/need to know about your morals.

Good, because with that one by one fic Michelle's posting, I'm going to have enough character death in my future.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Total Fan

I know. I'm kind of excited about that piece. *is hooked on it*

Let's see my current plot bunnies include lots of crack, a tiny bit of Community angst, a long Britta character fic, and my BBT/Community crossover that will feature a healthy dose of BBT angst, but it's nothing dark. I'm really in a crack mood lately.

Anybody still here?
Old 08-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisicsRule (View Post)
I know. I'm kind of excited about that piece. *is hooked on it*

Let's see my current plot bunnies include lots of crack, a tiny bit of Community angst, a long Britta character fic, and my BBT/Community crossover that will feature a healthy dose of BBT angst, but it's nothing dark. I'm really in a crack mood lately.
Plot bunnies aren't as abundant in my head recently, thank Cow. Just angsty babyfic, mainly.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Lucky you with your plot bunnies. I've had the next chapter of The Long Way Back half done for a couple weeks now and I just can't seem to get the motivation to finish it.

Follow my blog at wordpress!

Icon by omgsuzanne
Old 08-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Total Fan

Awww, Amanda. If it makes you feel better, I have plot bunnies, but not enough concentration to get any of them done. :/ It sucks being unproductive.

Anybody still here?
Old 08-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandapanda222 (View Post)
Lucky you with your plot bunnies. I've had the next chapter of The Long Way Back half done for a couple weeks now and I just can't seem to get the motivation to finish it.
If it helps, I hate ending chapters; it always makes me lose my motivation. Bleh.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just posting some of my favorite S/P fanfics

and the reel plays on and on, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The Paladin Protocol Chapter 1, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net ---I'm sure alot of people have read this one but I'm still reccomending it.

Impulsive force Chapter 1: Two Households, both alike in dignity, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net --she writes some of the best S/P stories I've ever read.

The Submission Solution Chapter 1, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Dissociative Identity Quandary Chapter 1, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The Community College Augmentation Chapter 1: The Right Brain Logic, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Sheldor The Conqueror&Queen Penelope | Damon&Elena | Arthur&Gwen | Puck&Rachel | Jesse&Rachel | Eleven&Amy | Merlin&Morgana | Simon&Kaylee | Mary&Matthew | Finnick&Annie | Jem&Tessa | Will&Tessa | Cassia&Xander | Snow White&Prince Charming | Harry&Hermione | Ron&Hermione |
Old 08-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Total Fan

Okay so I can't stick around because I am falling asleep. But I did write a BBT ficlet tonight (say what??!! ).

This one is definitely experimental. Basically I've been jealous over how pretty much anything goes in Community fic whereas BBT fic seems to have stricter rules (in my head at least. Maybe not everyone feels this pressure in BBT fic) so I finally decide to eff it and throw out all my preconceived notions of BBT and canon and fic in this fandom and play with the characters as openly as I get to play with the ones in Community.

Which is how I wound up writing Penny/Raj. I feel like it skips around a bit, but it's an experiment and I was getting tired so I didn't bother trying to fix it. Sorry.

Will you be what I need and nothing more, a Big Bang Theory fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Oh and it's set at some point after The Lunar Excitation. Summer? Middle of season 4? I don't know. Somewhere in there.

Anybody still here?
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I dismiss so many ideas that could go into whatever fandom I want as BBT fics; I have some decently strict rules, too.

Penny/Raj. You are crazy, but with all your Community multi-shipping that really doesn't surprise me.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Total Fan

Nicole, are you sleep-deprived? Or are you just on your phone? Because you've been using some strange wording in your sentences today. What does this mean?

Quote:
I dismiss so many ideas that could go into whatever fandom I want as BBT fics
Quote:
Penny/Raj. You are crazy, but with all your Community multi-shipping that really doesn't surprise me
I know. I blame Troy's crazy pharaoh eyes. They're hypnotizing me to ship in all my fandoms now.

Anybody still here?
Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm grounded, remember? I'm on my phone. But I am tired. And hating on myself for reading the taping report.

Okay, the first one means if I have an idea that could potentially be used for any fandom, I usually won't write it as BBT because I have personal rules for writing for this show.

Troy's crazy pharaoh eyes are staring at me right now, and they're far too stimulating to let me sleep. or do homework.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Total Fan

Gotcha. That's what I thought you meant, but I just wanted to check. I didn't want to go about making presumptions (because when you presume, you press u to me.. ewww!! )

Quote:
Troy's crazy pharaoh eyes are staring at me right now, and they're far too stimulating to let me sleep. or do homework.
Mwahaha!

Anybody still here?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread