Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2019, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

Haha yes!!! They’re matching!
Old 09-16-2019, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Awwww they look dorky but still adorable together!

Thanks for those gifs of max and liz podmom!! Yes his healing hands began it all!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-16-2019, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

I wish that event was still on....! They used to always go
Old 09-17-2019, 10:28 AM
Total Fan

I remember seeing that picture of KaDee and Jason in the dorky clothes. But what got my attention was the FLAT STANLEY in KaDee's pocket. Anyone else familiar with that?
Old 09-18-2019, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

No not at all really?!

It was a charity event they were at so I have an idea but not entirely!
Old 09-18-2019, 11:09 AM
Total Fan

Some of the schools in the USA have projects where the young students send a "flat Stanley" to someone that lives in another area. My granddaughter sent hers to my husband working and living in China at the time. He took pictures all over with the little cardboard character as the special visitor in Beijing. The student can then make a report to their class.

That picture of KaDee made me think she's probably doing the same thing for a family member of hers.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

'Flat Stanley' very cool keepsmiling!

Jason and Shiri before the Emmys 2016

Kadee and Jason 2012 Planned parenthood event
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 09-18-2019, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

keepsmiling I never noticed all the times I;ve seen that picture the Flat Stanley!! I might be the post unobservant person ever! Yes I know flat Stanley. Good catch!!!!!

ML I didn't realize that pic was from the 2016 Emmys...I guess he was there for KaDee?

Love that pic of him and Shiri

Why isn't Jason on TV I keep seeing lesser talent on there.

Not that Nick W is lesser talent...but maybe a little...I love him....but he is on This Is Us this year....makes me sad Jason is on nothing( that we know of)
Old 09-18-2019, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Oohh. Now I have to go back to this is us to watch Nick! I liked him on that show Revenge. I stopped watching This is Us in the second season after the house fire episode. Just lost interest.
I have no idea why Jason isn’t on tv somewhere....seems like plenty of projects going on..
Old 09-19-2019, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the pics!! Yup the pic is from the pre Emmy party he and KaDee attended

I know it’s just sad and annoying he’s not doing a thing!
Old 09-19-2019, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Oh my god!!!! I was sooooo focused on their outfit that I didn't even notice the little cardboard doll she has in her pocket!!! Wow I am shook, I can't believe this picture has been circulating on this board for like 2 years and just noticed it!!! Thanks Keepsmiling for the info!!!

I'm Aubrey
Old 09-19-2019, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
Oh my god!!!! I was sooooo focused on their outfit that I didn't even notice the little cardboard doll she has in her pocket!!! Wow I am shook, I can't believe this picture has been circulating on this board for like 2 years and just noticed it!!! Thanks Keepsmiling for the info!!!
Same here.....and I don’t have an excuse since I have several of those flat Stanley’s at my house now,,,,,the kids have all made them and we have traveled with them. We never gave them to soneone else to take , but my darling did take one 3000 miles away on a business trip to CA so our child could put a pic on the map that wasn’t in our immediate area!!,

I guess I gravitate to Jason’s smile and not really look closely at anything else in the pics.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

Haha yes his smile is enchanting....!

Interesting about Flat Stanley - I had no idea of the story behind it! Very sweet of your hubby JJ!
Old 09-20-2019, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Every time I see that picture all is see is those goofy outfits and not once saw the giant colorful Flat Stanly

JJ sweet story about your hubby dragging the Flat Stanly all over kingdom come
Old 09-21-2019, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

I love the goofy outfits!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread