Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's so sad people feel the need to do that to themselves. Talking of Lisa Kudrow and Friends....what has Courtney Cox done to herself?!
Old 04-06-2017, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh yeah!!! Her face screams 'ive had lots of surgeries"! She is not agin as well as lisa and jennifer.

I'm Aubrey
Old 04-06-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so frustrating because aging is natural. I can totally understand why someone might get like, a brow lift or maybe get their jowels tucked in. But once you start puffing up your cheeks and lips, you stop looking like yourself

Old 04-06-2017, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

I know poor Courtney has already gone too far and she is at the age where pps start....I hope she stops!

Annette Bening seems to have not had work ( of any noticeable kind) done ....granted unlike most of us her age she hasn't gained and lost weight a number of times which is big....but she looks so much better than the ones who look weirdly young for their age

like poor Daryl Hannah she was so pretty

Old 04-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Melanie Griffith was just talking about that, how she overdid the plastic surgery and didn't look like herself anymore and had some of it - redone? undone? - so she'd look better. Like poor Lisa Rinna with the giant rope she had put into her lip (and then got it revised so she didn't look like a freaky blowfish).

It's hard for actresses because they are valued for their beauty, and their looks have always 'opened doors' for them and to see those looks fade - it must be really hard. Us not very good looking folks (I put Celine Dion in that category, too - lol) don't mind it quite as much, because we never looked that good. But it's still hard to watch yourself aging in the mirror.

Amazed Celine and Gwen are similar ages too. Well Gwen has hot new boyfriend Blake Shelton keeping her young, while Celine just went through the grief of losing her (older) husband Rene.

And look at Leonard Nimoy (rest in peace) and William Shatner - they were the same age and one got chubby and the other got skinny and old and wrinkly - people age at different rates and different ways (as someone says, with age, you either widen or wizzen and they are a prime example of that!)
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Oh wow Daryl Hannah...! Really not a good look!!

I get it though, the pressure must be immense. I blame the plastic surgeons who do all this stuff!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Yes, cosmetic surgery is I think less, um, scrupulous than regular doctors, because it is very much for-profit and a lot of times totally unnecessary! Not that they don't do good stuff for people who were injured or have bad scars that need fixing but.. People get addicted to it, I think, like getting tattoos - some people just can't stop getting tattoos until they look like a wall in an alley covered in graffiti.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 04-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

I love that....like a wall in an alley covered in graffiti!

Oh yeah plastic surgeons are absolutely necessary for burn victims, reconstructive surgery etc. But all the vanity stuff...such a waste I think.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

I love the wall in the alley analogy too ML

How about the plastic surgeon/surgeons that did in poor Michael Jacksons face...criminal

Now the plastic surgeons that go over seas and fix ppls awful problems..those Drs are heroes...they probably do that kind of stuff in the states too. Probably not a lot of Beverly Hills Drs going to the third world...just sayn'
Old 04-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I agree. I'm sure there's lots of amazing plastic surgeons outwith the developing world who do amazing things for people who've been in accidents etc....it's just never really mentioned because who likes to read good news....
Old 04-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Elite Fan

We do!

I hope we get some Jason good news soon..it's the least he could do for us
Old 04-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Haha I hope so too!!!! We need it!!!
Old 04-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

I agree! I miss his face!
Old 04-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yes me too The last picture we have is from his birthday in December last year...and you can barely see his face because of the lighting!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

I know! I'm thankful we got that but I want more! Haha
Closed Thread   Post New Thread