Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Me neither Paula. My hubby and I were recommended to watch It Follows. And i had to leave the room and not finish it. My husband was creeped out about it for a week.

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Oh never heard of It Follows! Why is it so creepy?
Old 11-10-2016, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it one of those clown movies?
Old 11-10-2016, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

No it's like a curse. If you have sex with someone who has the curse, something follows you. But they're in a form of people you may or may not know. No one else sees them but you.
That creeped me out big time.

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Think i'll give it a miss!!

Was anyone else freaked out by Paranormal Activity?
Old 11-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Yeah!! I definitely had to leave. I hated it. I had nightmares still even though I only saw 15 minutes of the movie!

I would never see Paranormal Activity. Ever!

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-11-2016, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Wow must have been bad!

I went to the cinema to see Paranormal Activity and freaked out the whole way home!! Paranormal stuff is so scary to me. Every little noise I heard terrified me!
Old 11-12-2016, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

I lived in a house built in the 17 hundreds for a year or so.....kind of a hippie bunch of us...it was an amazing old house. Not many comforts..heated with wood but beautiful. Anyway there were stories of ghosts. I never experienced any of that. Good thing that isn't one of my fears. Live ppl scare me way more

I did love Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons when I was a kid I still know the song. I bet ML remembers him.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

That sounds like so much fun Podmom! I guess I've just overdosed on horror that the slasher types don't scare me as much as the psychological ones. I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or not....I think I'd need to experience something but then again I think if you don't really believe you won't see one!
Old 11-13-2016, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

The one scary movie I actually liked because it was just so smart and I didn't catch on to it till almost the end was The Sixth Sense but my poor Emily watched it with us and she was pretty old...she is 30 now so however old that makes her....I'm thinking maybe 14...anyway that really freaked her out and she bailed before the end and that was too bad because I think the end would have helped her. I remember she had nightmares for a while from it. Bad mom She is very scary....my older daughter on the other hand will watch anything.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah The Sixth Sense is a great movie! (KaDee is in it too! Tiny part but still). I didn't catch on until the very end either but then when you realise and watch it again it's so obvious

Aww Podmom poor Emily! Has she watched it since? 14 is old enough I think though....it's not like you made her watch it as a 5 year old

My dad and I would watch horror movies together....my mum hated them but he got me hooked
Old 11-14-2016, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

For some reason I seem to be more scared of paranormal movies than i use too.

Sixth Sense and The Others are both about that and I was able to watch it when I was younger.

Now, I don't think I would even think about watching it if it were the first time I heard about it.

Hubby and I went to see the movie Hacksaw Ridge yesterday. It was such a good veteran movie.

I'm Aubrey
Old 11-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I really want to see that movie! I'm not a Mel Gibson fan but I can put that aside, haha!
Old 11-14-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg I watched one of the Paranormal Activity movies when I lived alone in a basement, at night. BAD idea.

I watched the other ones when I no longer lived there

Old 11-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Lisa that's crazy!! I would have freaked out way too much! I don't know why it scared me so much....hardly anything happened!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread