Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Oh definitely not! I can't watch any reality TV. I can't stand it.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Some of them are my guilty pleasure! But I'd hate Jason or KaDee to do one!
Old 05-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

My sister-in-law watches some. I just can't get into them

I'd hate that too. Thankfully they don't seem the type.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if they watch reality shows like Kardashians?

I'm Aubrey
Old 05-08-2017, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

I think the only ones that come close to reality shows are cooking ones. KaDee has mentioned watching Iron Chef in her tweets.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yay you tweeted KaDee about that show Ekua

Yea Rosie O's problem is she is kind of a narcissist so she can't get past herself to really engage a guest. I remember seeing her talk show back before grandkids and I had more time. Ellen is way more entertaining not that I've seen her show in years but wouldn't it be awesome if Jason and KaDee and Atticus were on her show just dreaming there

It made me happy to read that Ekua and MargaritaS were relaxing here with a glass of wine the other night

The Kardashians show making it and them becoming rich and famous for being crazy boring on a TV show. It might be a sign of the apocalyps no I take that back it is a sign

I do watch a reality show which seems to be off the air and I miss it. It was called The Little Couple about two really nice dwarves who get married and then adopt a dwarf toddler from China a boy and then get a dwarf girl from india and watching them go through that process and then seeing the kids thrive with all the good love and food and such a sweet life. The mom is a pediatric Dr and she is SO tiny. She got cancer when they were in India getting the second child. She seemed to beat that but now I'm worried it came back or something.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

I remember that show! I never watched it but I saw previews for it a lot. Do cooking shows count as reality tv? Because I do watch those. I love Chopped! Jason should do an episode of that!
Old 05-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Oh sorry Podmom not tweeted her yet!

Oh The Little Couple! I've seen a few episodes. I liked it. Such inspiring people to go after their dreams despite the extra hard circumstances! Those type of reality I can handle. Not the Kardashisan, Honey Boo Boo rubbish.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Honey Boo Boo was ridiculous. And then I get asked if southerners are really like that
Old 05-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yea I like inspiring reality TV as rare as that is but the other stuff ...like the Ks and then that painful child abusing Honey BooBoo ...the list goes on and on. sad.

So much crap on TV and no Jason
Old 05-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

I know!
Old 05-09-2017, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

About the only reality show I watch is Dancing with the Stars, which is more of a competition than just famous-for-nothing people being boring. There's singing and dancing and sparkly costumes! Mlette and I like 'Yes to the Dress' where people buy wedding gowns, and I like Househunters, where people buy new houses - probably because I'm hoping some day she'll get a wedding gown, and we'll buy a new house! It's 'Research'! I like some of the Cake Wars shows too, where talented people bake fabulous cakes (I like cake, and I like to see people who know how to do things well, do them well - like the people on 'This Old House' who fix up old houses), but I've never watched any of those chef/cooking competitions, especially not the silly ones with Alton Brown, where they make them do bizarre things, like try to cook wearing baseball mitts or stuff like that, where they play mean tricks on them.

I saw in some magazine that the big fat mother from Honey Booboo lost a ton of weight and looks like a normal person now - good for her! We used to watch the other show about the Little People, who had a farm, and some dwarf kids and some normal sized kids, but the husband was such an idiot, the wife finally divorced him! And the kids are grown up and married now (and one is pregnant and wondering if the child will be dwarf or average sized). Huh, guess I've watched more of these things than I realized!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

I used to watch a show called The World's Strictest Parents where badly behaved British teenagers would get send to really strict families to live for a week...so ridiculous but I did love it....!
Old 05-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I think I've watched something similar!
Old 05-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

ML I don't see how one can go wrong with ..."singing and dancing and sparkly costumes" I watch that show too but I think of it is variety show I guess.

I remember a show that I watched a few times years ago called something about a nanny...she came and straightened out parents that needed to get control of the kids...sounds like those Brit shows the nanny was British too