Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2019, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Might be complicated
Old 11-26-2019, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

Hahah yeah no KaDee said she ended up with a guy also called Jason! So it worked out!

Hoping Jason does an interview; it would be nice to hear him talk about his family and in as glowing terms as KaDee talks about him!
Old 11-27-2019, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

That is good that everyone found someone! Even KH married and had some kids!

I would to hear Jason gush over Kadee, but somehow I think he’s a man of few words.... He’s probably lost without her! Might explain the vest thing in NM if she wasn’t there!!,!
Old 11-28-2019, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

Aww yes maybe he is. Although in one of his last interviews 10 or so years ago now he say some lovely things - he’s romantic with her, he’ll dance with his wife ‘anytime, anywhere, I don’t care if we’re in the kitchen.’ And he said he knew she was the one because of her heart and empathy for others.

But way more needed!
Old 11-29-2019, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Yes,,,,more details !!!
Old 11-30-2019, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Surely a wee something!!!

And I’d love to hear him talk about Atticus too....
Old 12-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

I hope so too! I wonder if Kadee ever sends him to the Home Depot for stuff?? Do they put up decorations outside their house for the holidays together?
Old 12-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Jason at Home Depot....that is an interesting thought I bet it has happened
Old 12-02-2019, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

:lol; I think so too. I think they lead relatively 'normal' live.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure he puts out the trash and does normal stuff around the house, just like most guys.

He dated KH for awhile - I never could see that working out, she's such a ditzy diva. But as you say, everything worked out for everybody and almost all the cast is married and has kids now and seems happy.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 12-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Nick last one not married?
Old 12-03-2019, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure he is amazing with house chores...just like everything else!

I want to know what he does to annoy her though....there must be something....
Old 12-03-2019, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Hmm..... I don’t know..... there is probably something, but the fact their marriage has lasted over 13 years in that industry means is reason to believe the two of them are a great match!!!

Maybe he steals covers at night? or squeezes the toothpaste from the middle of the tube
Old 12-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yes true! And they’re not the type to flaunt their relationship all over the media, which I always think is a bad sign!

Years ago there was an episode of Modern Family where Claire finds out she hits Phil in her sleep...after it aired KaDee tweeted that she found out she ‘hits my husband in his sleep!’ maybe that’s because he steals the covers!

She was asked a few years ago what made their marriage so strong....she just said ‘love....love and respect.’ Simple!
Old 12-04-2019, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

Aww so sweet!! I never saw that Modern Family episode! I wonder if they decorate the inside and outside of their house for the holidays and if they get into any “discussions” on what goes where
Closed Thread   Post New Thread