Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Awww!! I love finding out little tidbits like that on how they shoot movies and TV shows. Like how some actors won't rehearse first kiss kissing scenes because they want it to be more realistic looking. I'm fascinated by stuff like that.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah me too! Although most actors say kissing scenes are so awkward as there's so many people watching and you're being told to move this way and that way

KaDee had a lot of sexy scenes in that show. There's one where she is naked with frosting on her body She said she was so nervous to do it but when Jason read the script he just laughed and laughed! I bet he didn't mind it, haha
Old 05-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

I know! I couldn't imagine

I think I read that interview. I could just picture Jason cracking up at that. I'm sure it's great having a spouse that completely understands all the weird situations you're put in as actors.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm re-watching Grey's right now, and I just watched the Grey's/crossover PP first episode Now I want to watch PP!

Old 05-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

I'm going to start watching it soon!
Old 05-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Oh watch it!! PP is so good!! (after season 1 ) And it better helps you understand Amelia's story.

probably enjoyed rehearsing it with her
Old 05-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

There was quite a bit he could rehearse with her!
Old 05-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Sure she took the opportunity too.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

I don't blame her in the least there!
Old 05-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if they ever get jealous (well not jealous but feel a little weird) watching each other's love scenes...KaDee does a fair bit of love/nude scenes!
Old 05-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

I know they understand it as they've both been in those situations but I still think there has to be at least a little jealousy or weirdness when watching. I can't see how there isn't
Old 05-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah definitely!! Jason too had some pretty sexy scenes and violent ones too! That also can't be easy to watch. I hated watching the torture scenes in Senseless so I can't imagine what it would have been like for KaDee!

And I found her rape scene really difficult to watch - I don't know how Jason must have felt!
Old 05-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah ...the skinwalkers unedited scene

I know! I've watched that movie and he did a great job but it was so tough for me to watch so I can only imagine how it was for her.

Especially watching it together.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Right!

I find it weird she'd want to watch herself....I'd hate that!

But I guess that story is the reason they became so involved in the Stuart House charity. KaDee tweeted a few weeks ago she did something with survivors.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't be able to watch myself either. I'd be too busy cringing to see anything else

I love that she's so involved with those charities.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread