Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2017, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

His ex-wife Fergie is a bit crazy though And I don't like how they gave their daughters (Beatrice and Eugenie) Royal Princess titles.....Anne didn't do that with her kids...
Old 01-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yea Fergie made some big embarrassing mistakes and it seems her bad taste in clothes has passed on to her girls unfortunately.

I didn't know you could choose if your kids were prince or princess's ..I just thought that happened when you were born. That is interesting. So Anne's kids aren't titled? How about Edwards kids?

Did Charles and Kate choose their kids to have titles or do they get them because he will be king?

So many royal rules to keep straight
Old 01-15-2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about Fergie!

Old 01-15-2017, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

When I was your girls age she was making a big splash..hard to forget
Old 01-16-2017, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

I think because William is in line to the throne his children automatically get Royal titles. I think that's also the reason why William and Harry have the title of Prince. And why Kate is not a Princess but will become Queen if William becomes King. Women can marry into it but men can't. (Hence why the Queen's husband is not a King).

Anne's children have led relatively normal lives. She married an American (Captain Mark Phillips - don't really think it was her choice Her daughter Zara married a rugby player and she competes in 3 day eventing (equestrian) at Olympic level. They have a daughter, Mia. Her son married an American and has daughters Isla and Savannah (very un royal like! ). He's the oldest grandchild.

I think by giving Beatrice and Eugiene Royal titles it has allowed them to feel more important than they are....I don't like paying for them to swan around.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

wow you guys really know your royals!! i dont know who fergie is except for the singer!

I'm Aubrey
Old 01-17-2017, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie_ocean (View Post)
wow you guys really know your royals!! i dont know who fergie is except for the singer!
well now you are being educated....Jason brings our worlds together....as the Brits would say "good on him"

Oh I forgot Kate isn't a princess. I always think of her as one but she is a Duchess. I got a kick out of the you saying "swan around" I never heard of that us Americans can get irritated a wee bit if the Presidents take too many vacations and "swan around" more than appropriate. Tax dollars and all that but man I would never want that job or to be a royal either so I guess they need some perks....maybe

At the moment while I fool around here I am listening to the British Prime Ministers speech. It is a small world these days for sure.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Yup Kate is a Duchess. People magazine (guilty pleasure ) refer to her as a Princess every time they write about her. Drives me mad!

Royals don't really do anything though! (At least the lower ones). Just swan around

Small world indeed.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

I want to have ppl pay for me to "swan around" I think I could get used to that

Old 01-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

me too!

But I wouldn't like being in the papers all the time....and having crap written about me. I'm way too self conscious!
Old 01-17-2017, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

at this point I think I could get over the crap writing but I am way too anxious and nervous for my kids to be famous. For safety reasons and the whole weird fame mental stuff which is of course why Jason and KaDee are careful about sharing pix of Atticus. Good parents they and sometimes naughty fans wee
Old 01-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah there's some crazy stalker fans out there!!

But I do feel, in this culture we live in, where so-called celebrities (like the Kardashians), flaunt their wealth to the obscene, it's no wonder awful things happen. Not that anyone deserves to be robbed, but you know what I mean?

Haha yes we do love the Atticus pictures. And KaDee has been sharing a lot lately!! But I don't think she'd ever take him on TV or flaunt him around her Twitter....
Old 01-17-2017, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Yea it is a weird scene culturally these days in so many ways.

I really hope there isn't violence in DC Friday. When Obama was inaugurated...twice ...no right wingers had any big protests or anything. I'm all for the right to peacefully demonstrate but there are lots of groups threatening disruption and violence. Shameful.

Emily and Robbie and many of their friends left town. Robbie and Emily went skiing. They flew out today. I'm glad they won't be around that craziness.