Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2021, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe because none of KaDee's stuff is really suitable

She said in an interview a few years back that when she was away filming Jason told Atticus 'Mama is making her art.' So....he knows it's something creative
Old 03-25-2021, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

That may have worked a few years ago when he was a preschooler, but he may be asking more questions......hmm.....
Old 03-25-2021, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think now he must know, at least what they do! Just as long as he doesn't see the majority of KaDee's stuff
Old 03-26-2021, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

I don’t think he’ll be ready to watch Kadee in anything even when he’s older.....it’s his Mom!!!
Old 03-26-2021, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

exactly! Maybe The Grudge...she’s not all sexy and badass in that!

Some of Private Practice maybe....but there’s a lot of sexy stuff and an almost whole season dealing with her character’s rape and recovery...hard for me to watch never mind family!

That’s why they need to do a kids movie!
Old 03-26-2021, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Yes!,! They should totally do a kids or even tween thing.....something fun!
Old 03-27-2021, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

Yes....Jason also needs wee kid friendly stuff!
Old 03-27-2021, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Definitely !!! He could be the dad is some goofy little show about kids taking over the world or something like what my daughter seems to find in tv. Right now she’s watching the thunder mans which is about a superhero family. Very goofy, but kid friendly
Old 03-28-2021, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yes something like that would be great!!
Old 03-28-2021, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Then Atticus can watch!!!
Old 03-28-2021, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

hi girls just gonna post this here as well because I want you guys to see it....thanks for all you 3 do/will do

aubie we love you and are so grateful for your years of faboo MODness of course you retain the title of the honorable MOD in retirement with all the privileges and responsibilities bestowed ... as in.... you will post frequently because we will miss you too much and MODness does indeed require fidelity and esprit de corps so thank you for your service and don't for a minute think you can escape us we ………..

Ekua in honor of your "stick to itness " and willingness to do it on your own in the face of the hardships of, lets face it, we who must be "crazy fans" of JB and lets face it US we honor you and we are very …….

JJ thank you and of course you will be chosen and take on the mantel of MOD of Jason Behr FF board!

We who are here on Jason's board salute you one and all

Old 03-29-2021, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Awww

Old 03-29-2021, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Awww

Old 03-29-2021, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Oh my goodness Podmom’s message and that adorable little creature!!! The best
Old 03-29-2021, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan