Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2019, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Max started smiling at Madonna because dinosaurs knew Cher would terrify the robots. The Tyrannosaurus rex roared and thrashed the purple dinosaur! Madonna rushed naked and screaming at Jay Z! Then Brad Pitt began playing his trombone badly! Celebrities opened fire at the dinosaurs and became horrified with Cher’s musical screeching! It suddenly started raining frogs! Max lept towards Liz and fainted! She disappeared! Cher punched out Kim Kardashian and stabbed at the middle of Madonna’s ego! The unicorn herd trotted towards Maria who exploded! Emotionally! Paul Rudd started dancing with Max and Madonna when Jason suddenly appeared! How will the ‘space time continuum' work? Neon lights flashed spookily! Time to disappear Jason! It hoovered over Jason and Max until finally landing on the biggest unicorn! They jumped frantically on everything, destroying everyone's marshmallows! Finally Jason decided to pursue Madonna. After they investigated the restaurant Max started singing the Scottish National Anthem! Wee animals jumped sideways, towards the spaceship! They climbed over the mountain towards McDonalds! Everyone ate the burgers and fries! Suddenly snow started falling on every person's head! The unicorn started galloping towards Jason and he jumped towards the spaceship that was coming overhead! He sprinted towards it and grabbed a hold of the glittery door! Once inside the spaceship the door started to close and Jason fell off the unicorn and screamed! Then aliens grabbed Chers wig and tossed ketchup on everyone! The first of many parties shouted out Cher! Suddenly Madonna came running wearing a leather suit. She brought out dozens of bananas, she was trying to throw a long slimy one! Everyone wanted to dance! So Max went and shouted that everyone should start running towards the elevator because they were already being evacuated from disco!! Jason and Max were scared of Travolta! Everyone clapped and the spaceship exploded!

The End...!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread