Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2019, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Ugh, I love love love pizza, but it doesn't love me and I've had to switch to thin crust and non tomato based sauces in order to get my fix. I actually just bought a cauliflower crust from Trader Joe's and I'm going to see how that goes this week.

My favorite here locally though is Buddies Pizza, the deep dish is just so good. I see that it's taking off around the country, Detroit style and I love it. It's the best pizza.
Old 09-29-2019, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I won’t fight you for pizza. A taco, maybe.
Old 09-30-2019, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

What did Taylor post about pizza?

I like thin crust pizza too. I haven't been able to get into any of the low carb pizza's though. I don't like cauliflower and the almond flour crusts taste icky!
Old 09-30-2019, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's in his instagram story, he just posted an outtake from the Call of Duty commercial where he was punching some guy in the stomach with a caption like, "when they try to take the last piece of pizza"

I don't love the alternate crusts, and deep dish is still my favorite, but if you're craving just the idea of pizza it's suitable. Just drown it in toppings and cheese.
Old 09-30-2019, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
It's in his instagram story, he just posted an outtake from the Call of Duty commercial where he was punching some guy in the stomach with a caption like, "when they try to take the last piece of pizza"

I don't love the alternate crusts, and deep dish is still my favorite, but if you're craving just the idea of pizza it's suitable. Just drown it in toppings and cheese.
You didn't like the cauliflower one?
Old 10-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

When I was doing Keto I'd make my own almond flour crust and it wasn't bad, it's just not regular crust. Cauliflower is okay...it's just the same thing, it's not real crust.

He seems to be coming out of his cave a bit, being a little more social media active...always good to see. Hopefully he'll share what the next project is soon.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
When I was doing Keto I'd make my own almond flour crust and it wasn't bad, it's just not regular crust. Cauliflower is okay...it's just the same thing, it's not real crust.

He seems to be coming out of his cave a bit, being a little more social media active...always good to see. Hopefully he'll share what the next project is soon.
It probably took a few days to turn his clock back around. I hope he's resting. Although, I am ready to know about the next gig!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor's on IG liking Billie Eilish videos on her IG so maybe he's getting ready for her at ACL Fest this weekend.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Taylor's on IG liking Billie Eilish videos on her IG so maybe he's getting ready for her at ACL Fest this weekend.
Fingers crossed!
Old 10-02-2019, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Somehow Billie Eilish of all artists didn't strike me as what he'd be checking out.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Somehow Billie Eilish of all artists didn't strike me as what he'd be checking out.
I don’t know who that is, so I have no frame of reference.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Have you heard the song "Bad Guy"? It's all over mainstream radio. I was shocked when I found out she was only 17. She's actually super talented vocally and she and her brother write her songs.

I'd love for Taylor to show up for Lizzo, who also, btw, was in Hustlers. Another surprise I wasn't expecting.
Old 10-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The "follow" tab on instagram is going away this week which is kind of a bummer, I mean it is totally stalkerish but that was when you'd know someone was online because they were liking something "etc" even if they weren't posting. But Instagram is doing away with it this week so won't be able to see what Taylor is liking/commenting on unless you stumble upon it.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The "follow" tab on instagram is going away this week which is kind of a bummer, I mean it is totally stalkerish but that was when you'd know someone was online because they were liking something "etc" even if they weren't posting. But Instagram is doing away with it this week so won't be able to see what Taylor is liking/commenting on unless you stumble upon it.
This is upsetting to me - not really because of Taylor at all but because the Following tab has been quite helpful to me and my business. I have found some really great pages and made some great connections with people just because I found them using the Following tab - its a huge source of networking. To take it away so we can protect those that want to be able to like half naked women and not have anyone else know is just gross. I realize that the Discover page is supposed to do the same thing but it doesn't - that algorithm only bases what shows up by what you like and the pages you follow. The Follow page (as it is now) is vastly more expansive in that it includes who you are following and what they like - as someone who does use it for outreach, this is a huge resource. Now it will be absolutely obsolete.

I hate the fact that Facebook owns this app - they are slowly ruining it just like they did with Facebook.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Same, a lot of pages I come across are based on what someone else may be liking on my personal account. I never use the follow page, I feel like the posts are outdated and not what I'm really interested in.

I wonder if this is the first step in their next step...doing away with showing "likes" completely.

And if you weren't savvy enough to figure out that what you were liking was public to anyone that followed you, then that's on you. Maybe there will be enough of an outcry that they'll go back on this decision.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread