Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Oh and hopefully I don't do anything stupid so it is a "normal" moment. All relative I suppose. I don't know if I'd have the guts to tell him I run it. I would hope he's okay with it. With how private he is I just sometimes wonder if he feels like it's kind of an invasion of privacy. But then if he comments I kind of think if he didn't like it he would just ignore it all together so he must not hate it.
You are super respectful of his privacy. He'd probably think it was sweet and thank you.

Maybe with a 1940s-style short haircut, he's not as recognizable to fans. You think?
Old 05-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I still sometimes feel a bit guilty for running it. But then I think well if I wasn't doing it someone else probably would be and who knows what they would post. But there are things I find that I definitely don't share, from his family/friends.

I feel like I need a Succession plan for the account, when I eventually burn out on it (I've almost a few times) someone needs to be ready to take over.

I still don't think I'd tell him I run it if I met him again.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel like I need a Succession plan for the account, when I eventually burn out on it (I've almost a few times) someone needs to be ready to take over.
Hopefully not for awhile.

Did you all see his new story on Instagram? What's with the socks?? I zoomed in and froze it a few times. I can't tell if his hair is tucked up in the hat or cut short. I think it's cut short.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I think it looks like it has been cut too.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's just easier to run when there's new content coming through. When we're in a dead zone it can get tedious.

He's been wearing his socks high when working out for whatever reason, he had them like that in the fan encounter picture when it looks like he was on a hike, and I think he had them like that too when he was boxing.

I think it looks cut, Neil's hair looks kind of buzzed up too. Maybe he did it in solidarity. I wonder if Kevin is there with them too.

Old 05-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was coming to ask about the socks too. So randomly weird.
I couldn’t tell at first on the hair. I thought the hat was a bandanna... so the bill was maybe a ponytail. A set me right though.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It is really hard to tell though with the hat, but a new hat!

Previously with the long hair, even if he was working out, he'd let it hang loose. It didn't look like they were doing a particularly difficult ponytail worthy workout.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It is really hard to tell though with the hat, but a new hat!

Previously with the long hair, even if he was working out, he'd let it hang loose. It didn't look like they were doing a particularly difficult ponytail worthy workout.
Good point.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

At least he showed us his face. Thanks, Taylor!
Old 05-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

For some reason, that's the style with the socks. My students, my nephew and his teammates. I don't get it.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My friends little one, who is like seven now (yikes) is into the soccer shorts over leggings look which is apparently THE look at the moment in elementary school around here.

Half the people commenting think it's him face planting, read the caption people, that would be Neil.

Quote:
taylorkitsch
We had been training for years. All for this moment. This opportunity to simply change the course of not only our lives, but everyone around us. The 4am wake ups. Dieting. Physical training. Flying in shamans to bless the one ski... breaking one down completely.. only to build ones sense of being back up even stronger.We had put in the prep, and it was Time. Today was the day. The result speaks for itself.
@neilclark1560 didn’t disappoint.
#poetryonwater
#hardworkpaysoff
#borntoslalom
#concussion#62
#mustbetheski
#nexttimegoFaster
#almostsavedit
#🐔tail
Old 05-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If it’s 35 there than that is one COLD face plant...
Old 05-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Pretty sure that's probably just an old video of some face plant he did in Austin.
Old 05-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Pretty sure that's probably just an old video of some face plant he did in Austin.
That makes more sense.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

One of the actresses mentioned she had a day off today but I don't know if that means day off for Taylor, I'd say no since he usually is more quiet when he's working.

I do wonder who was with them filming when he was "working out" the other day. I thought maybe Kevin might be there too but now seeing what Taylor was wearing at the races, I saw him standing and filming in a few videos and it was just him and Neil.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread