Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2022, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think he does chew and it's so common among hockey players and so disgusting.
Old 04-04-2022, 06:55 PM
Passionate Fan

That surprises me that he does. My husband chews and has since he was a teenager. It’s such a disgusting habit and the one thing I have tried to get him to stop since I’ve known him. He’s pretty discreet about it around others but it’s still a gross and annoying habit.
Old 04-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We have speculated before that he might.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

A fan found his venmo and it was public and there were payments for chew on there. Invasion of privacy, yes, but that was the most scandalous part, which isn't scandalous at all.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow…that’s a major invasion of his privacy. Nothing scandalous but he probably didn’t want that info put out there especially by a fan.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That's not even something I would have thought to check for to be honest until someone sent me his picture that he had on his venmo account. It's surprising to me that celebrities would keep it public.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
That's not even something I would have thought to check for to be honest until someone sent me his picture that he had on his venmo account. It's surprising to me that celebrities would keep it public.
My Venmo isn't even public. Maybe when it was new, he didn't realize it was set to public or that it being public was even a thing. Honestly, I don't get it. Why do other ppl need to see who I pd, how much, and why?
Old 04-06-2022, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I honestly don't even use venmo enough to care if people look at my stuff or not but literally didn't some politicians get into trouble with their venmo history?

Oddly enough talking to my cousin today who just ended a relationship recently and found out that ex-boyfriend was in a new relationship via his venmo picture.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

My Venmo is private too but I really don’t use it for anything exciting or scandalous. I bet he didn’t know that it was public and probably just assumed it was private.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’ve had so much going on I almost forgot tomorrow is his birthday. I think last year he posted a video thanking everyone for the birthday wishes.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I’ve had so much going on I almost forgot tomorrow is his birthday. I think last year he posted a video thanking everyone for the birthday wishes.
That would be nice again this year. Proof if life at this point.
Old 04-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Proof of life would be nice at some point.
Old 04-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope he had a nice birthday but doesn’t look like he’s going to enlighten us on what he’s been up to.
Old 04-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

My father chewed and most of my boyfriends in high school. Its soo soo gross. I'm glad no one in my life does it now. My dad smokes cigars a lot so that is nasty.

I love the photo that Taylor's sister Haley posted for his birthday. Its the one where the brothers were playing video games and they would give her an unconnected controller so she would THINK she was playing too. Hahahha Brilliant.
Old 04-09-2022, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
My father chewed and most of my boyfriends in high school. Its soo soo gross. I'm glad no one in my life does it now. My dad smokes cigars a lot so that is nasty.

I love the photo that Taylor's sister Haley posted for his birthday. Its the one where the brothers were playing video games and they would give her an unconnected controller so she would THINK she was playing too. Hahahha Brilliant.
I didn’t see that! That’s funny. I hope he had a nice day.