Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm a terrible skater. I could as a kid but I learned on figure skates and only figured out way later when my boyfriend said wear hockey skates that I should have been using them the entire time, much better ankle support.

The Capitals held off the Penguins tonight. Thank goodness. I'm hoping Tampa can finish off the Islanders.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Better ankle support? Maybe I should try hockey skates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm a terrible skater. I could as a kid but I learned on figure skates and only figured out way later when my boyfriend said wear hockey skates that I should have been using them the entire time, much better ankle support.

The Capitals held off the Penguins tonight. Thank goodness. I'm hoping Tampa can finish off the Islanders.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hockey skates are so much easier to use, I wish I would have known this sooner though I guess it makes sense.

Tampa is moving on!
Old 05-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The Stars won game 6... game 7 will be the deciding game.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Maybe he'll go to the game tomorrow in Dallas, especially if Neil is still in town. But there is just nothing like a Game 7 live, win or lose.

Nashville forced a game 7 last night after they won in OT. The cat is now in a shelter decked out with Sharks gear and they have a 24/7 webcam on it. He has a few friends with him too.

And Washington has to win tonight to force a game 7.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He and Neil should drive up. He needs to see a game!

That cat is going me to be the most loved cat ever. That fact that he has his own webcam is hilarious.

Exciting playoffs that they are all having to go to the final game to decide the winner.

Quote:
Maybe he'll go to the game tomorrow in Dallas, especially if Neil is still in town. But there is just nothing like a Game 7 live, win or lose.

Nashville forced a game 7 last night after they won in OT. The cat is now in a shelter decked out with Sharks gear and they have a 24/7 webcam on it. He has a few friends with him too.

And Washington has to win tonight to force a game 7.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well I hope Washington wins to force a game 7. I really don't want to see Pittsburgh win, but it's going to be tough for them, they'll have to win in Pittsburgh to force the game 7.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Addicted Fan

The Pens advance, the Caps are out, and Taylor's bracket is officially busted. The curse of the Presidents' Trophy lives on...
Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This is true. Man, I went upstairs to go to bed last night and it was 3-1. I checked the score and saw it was 3-2 so I turned it on hoping the Caps could tie it up, and then they do! But looked like absolute crap in OT, it was a miracle they lasted as long as they did the Pens completely outclassed them. It pains me to say that.

Tampa Bay, don't let me down!

And two game sevens tonight, maybe Taylor will show up in Dallas.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Sorry! I know you're bummed about Pittsburgh. Funny, I thought my interest might go away if Taylor's bracket went bust, but I'm actually looking forward to this series. I think it's gonna be exciting to watch. I guess I'm officially a hockey fan now!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel your pain. I hate when the Green Bay Packers win.

Maybe a Dallas sighting. That would be fun. He needed Dallas to lose for his bracket. But since, his winner is already out, he can be a Stars fan for the evening!

Quote:
This is true. Man, I went upstairs to go to bed last night and it was 3-1. I checked the score and saw it was 3-2 so I turned it on hoping the Caps could tie it up, and then they do! But looked like absolute crap in OT, it was a miracle they lasted as long as they did the Pens completely outclassed them. It pains me to say that.

Tampa Bay, don't let me down!

And two game sevens tonight, maybe Taylor will show up in Dallas.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

I stopped watching after my teams were knocked out. But I got a text from my 14 year old nephew last night... "Capitals knocked out so your little boyfriends bracket can suck it." Nice.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Our wish may come true, it would not surprise me if he was there. Game 7's are awesome.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yup, he's there.

Last edited by worthyoflove; 05-11-2016 at 04:59 PM
Old 05-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

teenagers.
I would have replied, " I'll remember this come Christmas. When I buy your coal, do you want one lump or two?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I stopped watching after my teams were knocked out. But I got a text from my 14 year old nephew last night... "Capitals knocked out so your little boyfriends bracket can suck it." Nice.