Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2024, 11:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I finished it tonight and thought they wrapped everything up fairly well. With all of the supernatural scenes, I was surprised that the mystery surrounding the research station and activist were so simple. Jodi Foster was SO good in this and I hope she does another limited series in the future.

The only thing that I didn’t really understand was what happened with Navarro at the end but I read that it was open to interpretation. I hate when they do that!!! Just make it clear what happened so I don’t have to speculate.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I finished it tonight and thought they wrapped everything up fairly well. With all of the supernatural scenes, I was surprised that the mystery surrounding the research station and activist were so simple. Jodi Foster was SO good in this and I hope she does another limited series in the future.

The only thing that I didn’t really understand was what happened with Navarro at the end but I read that it was open to interpretation. I hate when they do that!!! Just make it clear what happened so I don’t have to speculate.
I questioned the ending with Navarro too but definitely leaned one way on what happened to her but won’t say it out loud here if people are still watching.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread