Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Scott has a new Indie project. The lead in the movie is Alex Russell, one of Taylor's hot shot cast mates from OTB.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel like Taylor is becoming the next Kevin Bacon. He knows everyone!
Old 10-16-2018, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hollywood is so incestuous, he's been in the business for 12 years...but it does feel like six degrees of separation whenever two of his former costars are working together.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I watched Whiplash on Sunday and everyone was connected to Taylor!
Old 10-16-2018, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I own Whiplash but have yet to see it but yeah, JK Simmons, Miles and Melissa Benoist.

Starting off with FNL and having so many connections there with pretty exceptional actors helps too.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I feel like Taylor is becoming the next Kevin Bacon. He knows everyone!
So true.

I haven't seen Whiplash but I want to.
Old 10-17-2018, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I somehow own it. I think it was left here by someone because I didn't buy it, but I have it!

Minka looking gorgeous on the cover of the Alexa Watch issue.

Old 10-17-2018, 05:25 PM
Loyal Fan

She looks lovely!

Yeah we watched Whiplash on Netflix. It was pretty good! I was just a bit bummed because my husband was choosing a film and he was 100% going to pick American Assassin (without any input from me!!) but then changed his mind at the last minute.
Old 10-17-2018, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

She looks fantastic!
Old 10-17-2018, 10:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Scott has a new Indie project. The lead in the movie is Alex Russell, one of Taylor's hot shot cast mates from OTB.

I actually saw a review that said this was good. I was considering going. I didn't know Scott was in it too!

Minka is gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!

It's a new week so Michael has yet another project.

Michael B. Jordan to Star in, Produce Hitman Drama ‘The Silver Bear’

I'm still at work so I haven't watched it yet, but I think Connie appears tonight on American Horror Story.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Scott on the red carpet last night.

Old 10-18-2018, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He and Taylor look like they could be brothers...and Scott is kind of morphing into Billy Riggins.

Old 10-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Connie Britton Shoots Down 'Friday Night Lights' Reunion Rumors

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Britton said there have not been any new talks about a Friday Night Lights reunion special.

"I believe that ship has sailed," she explained.

At first, Britton was interested in the idea when executive producer Peter Berg was working on, but now she believes that the magic of the original series cannot be recreated.

"Now I realized just how special it was and how fortunate we all were to have the seasons that we had and let it arc to the ending that it had. You don’t want to take that for granted," Britton explained. "To be able to accomplish something like that is a rare and beautiful thing, and sometimes we just need to appreciate what that is and not try to recreate it."

Although it has been seven years since Friday Night Lights ended, the show's cast is constantly asked about reviving the show. Back in May 2017, Kyle Chandler, who played Britton's on-screen wife, blamed Britton for not wanting it to happen.

“Connie Britton is the hold out. She won’t. She refuses to do it,” Chandler told Us Weekly at the time. “Connie refuses to do it so I’m not going to do it without her.”

A few weeks later, Britton told the TODAY Show she thought it was never going to happen because of Chandler.

"Do you know, I just saw Kyle Chandler said that it's because of me that we're not doing a reunion," she said. "I thought all this time it was because of him."

She later added, "My feeling is, listen, if he wants to do a reunion — I love Kyle, I love the show... I'm just saying, I don't want to be the hold out here."

Taylor Kitsch, who played Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights, told The Daily Beast in September 2017 that he was not interested in a FNL revival.

“I think there are still rumblings about that,” Kitsch said at the time. “Pete [Berg] knows the answer loud and clear. We’re having dinner tonight, and even at dinner, I think he would more or less joke about it than ever be like, ‘Hey, let’s go back ten years and relive this moment that ended perfectly.’ You know, there’s just no point.”

Just last month, Scott Porter, who played Jason Street, told Us Weekly he felt the show "ended so well," but said there was potential for new stories.

While Britton is now against a FNL revival, she is still open to returning to some of her other characters. She just came back to American Horror Story for the first time since season one, joining the current Apocalypse season as Vivien. The actress also told THR the door was open for a return to 9-1-1.

"I never say never. For sure. Listen, if there was time and space and we could make it work, I would always be open to that," Britton said.

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/2018...eunion-rumors/
Old 10-21-2018, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The only way I see it happening is if you had a spin off somehow and characters came back for that as guest spots.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Probably the most likely way we'd see more FNL with that cast...but I do believe the further away we get from the original the better shot we have of it being rebooted in some capacity. Just look at all the reboots going on now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread