Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm legitimately sad about this, it just brought in so many new fans.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

I bet it will be on HULU.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I bet it will be on HULU.
I hope so.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm banking on it being there and, you know, I just canceled my Hulu subscription so of course it would land there. My only other thought is some network channel has picked it up for syndication so they're yanking it from Netflix. I could go for an ER/FNL one two punch on the POP Network.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Maybe they're yanking it off Netflix in hopes of getting more people to buy the new Blu-ray coming out in October.

Hulu still doesn't have the cachet that Netflix does, even with the Handmaids Tale.

Reminder: Adrianne's new Fox show premieres tonight after football.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I liked The Orrville! (Adrianne's show). The Scott Grimes character is way too annoying and it needs to be funnier, but otherwise it exceeded my expectations. Although part of it is that it made me nostalgic for "Star Trek: TNG." I can't believe I'm now considering ordering the CBS streaming service after all for the new Star Trek premiering this month.

Also, this is from a couple days ago but I just saw it. Minka is joining the DC universe:

‘Titans’: Minka Kelly Cast As Dove In DC Live-Action Series | Deadline

And random thought: Do you guys think any FNL folks will take part in the telethon for hurricane relief tomorrow? I could see Kyle, Connie and/or Adrianne doing it.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
I liked The Orrville! (Adrianne's show). The Scott Grimes character is way too annoying and it needs to be funnier, but otherwise it exceeded my expectations. Although part of it is that it made me nostalgic for "Star Trek: TNG." I can't believe I'm now considering ordering the CBS streaming service after all for the new Star Trek premiering this month.

Also, this is from a couple days ago but I just saw it. Minka is joining the DC universe:

‘Titans’: Minka Kelly Cast As Dove In DC Live-Action Series | Deadline

And random thought: Do you guys think any FNL folks will take part in the telethon for hurricane relief tomorrow? I could see Kyle, Connie and/or Adrianne doing it.
I could see Connie doing it for sure. Isn't it only an hour? I think they will probably have more talent than time.

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 09-11-2017 at 04:50 PM
Old 09-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Double post.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I saw the trailer for American Made, which Jesse is in, last night for the first time and it looks actually really really good. No Jesse in the trailer. As much as Tom Cruise is crazy I always enjoy his movies.

I forgot about Adrianne's new show. I might have to check it out. Good for Minka! I'm glad she's getting a steady job.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I always root for Tom Cruise, there is just too much nostalgia there. But I do think he's crazy.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I agree. I always enjoy his movies. He drank the kool aid but good though.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Addicted Fan

*cough* "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath."*cough* I love Tom's movies and defended him for years. But after watching just one episode, you will see him in an entirely new light. Not a good one. Scientology is evil. He's stuck because they know all his secrets, but he could help bring them down. For an example of how evil they are, just Google Leah Remini's name and see what comes up first. It's a character assassination.

To me American Made looks like The Wolf of Wall Street, only minus Leo and Margot and not as good. I saw a fairly positive review of it though. It's already open overseas.

FYI: Adrianne is on James Corden's show tonight.

Last edited by KitscherSunk; 09-11-2017 at 08:31 PM
Old 09-12-2017, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've seen a lot of Leah's stuff and loved Going Clear, it was so well done. But...if I allowed actors personal lives/beliefs to truly bother me I'm not sure how many movies I'd be able to see. So, I try to separate that from their work. I've always really loved Tom as an actor, his religious beliefs I'll never understand...

Kirsten was on Live with Kelly & Ryan this morning. I only caught her second segment so I don't know if she talked about the engagement but it doesn't sound like the wedding is happening any time soon.

Kirsten Dunst Talks Engagement to Jesse Plemons
Old 09-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched any of Leah's shows about Scientology. I know Scientology is bad; I guess I just don't want to know how bad. I'll just stay away from it altogether. I do love her though.

Last edited by elherts; 09-12-2017 at 05:39 PM
Old 09-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Connie is supporting the cause tonight.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread