Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2022, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I can’t see Mr. Grumpy Pants doing something like this…EVER.
Me either! I do wonder if they ask him.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

K - I finished my Gilmore rewatch and am now watching A Year in the Life. I am actually half way through Fall, so I'm almost done. This is my second watch and I have to say I'm not enjoying Summer & Fall. Very strange. And how did I not realize that Stacey Oristano is in this last episode? And I still HATE Emily. She is such an awful human being. And BOO to Logan having an out and out affair.

Last edited by elherts; 07-26-2022 at 08:42 PM
Old 07-27-2022, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The way they first advertised that Con, I thought it was virtual. I see they got a few more people to join in.
Old 07-27-2022, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
Me either! I do wonder if they ask him.
I would guess that at some point he’s been asked but doubtful that he would ever do it.
Old 07-28-2022, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He went to one comic con once, I Dubai I think it was. And I'm sure they paid him a crazy amount of money for him to even consider going. It just doesn't seem like his scene.
Old 07-28-2022, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Dubai is a long way to go for anything. I hope he got paid very well for that. Unless he was hard up for money, I don’t see him doing that again.
Old 07-29-2022, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I want to say it was around 2014/2015 that he did that. After Lone Survivor and Normal Heart came out but before he landed True Detective. I think he was probably just thrown a ridiculous amount of money to go.
Old 07-29-2022, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
K - I finished my Gilmore rewatch and am now watching A Year in the Life. I am actually half way through Fall, so I'm almost done. This is my second watch and I have to say I'm not enjoying Summer & Fall. Very strange. And how did I not realize that Stacey Oristano is in this last episode? And I still HATE Emily. She is such an awful human being. And BOO to Logan having an out and out affair.
I HATE a year in the life. ALL of it!
Old 07-31-2022, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We saw Vengeance today. It has Louanne Stephens in it. It won’t be for everyone, but we all thought it was great! She’s hilarious in it.
Old 08-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I’m surprised she gets as many roles as she does. I just thought she might be slowing down as she gets older but sadly she works more than Taylor.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I’m surprised she gets as many roles as she does. I just thought she might be slowing down as she gets older but sadly she works more than Taylor.
She stays busy!
Old 08-04-2022, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have fallen so behind on the podcast. I'm not sure why, my interest is elsewhere lately. I'll have to catch up.

I saw Matt Lauria in a commercial for CSI Vegas (I think?) yesterday. I don't know if this is a new thing or not. He was in Josh Brolin's Amazon series for a minute too.
Old 08-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

I actually think the podcast is a little boring. And I hate to say this but Stacey is annoying. I like Derek though for the most part. He seems very intelligent.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I have fallen so behind on the podcast. I'm not sure why, my interest is elsewhere lately. I'll have to catch up.

I saw Matt Lauria in a commercial for CSI Vegas (I think?) yesterday. I don't know if this is a new thing or not. He was in Josh Brolin's Amazon series for a minute too.
He was in it last season. I watched a few episodes but found it too boring and it’s another show that didn’t need a reboot.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I actually think the podcast is a little boring. And I hate to say this but Stacey is annoying.
I didn't want to come out and say it but, yeah, it's part of the reason I've pulled back on it a little. I know she's a super nice person so I hate to point it out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread