Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2021, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I honestly have no idea. I really don't think it's going to happen, just because I think it would be hard to schedule the cast again for this. Or you would think the contract was for a specific time which has come and gone.
That would be a shame, it ended with an obvious need for more episodes. I agree, the schedules would be a nightmare.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm eager for more fan pictures to see more of the new hair.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'm eager for more fan pictures to see more of the new hair.
That will be nice. I just want more in general. It's been so few and far between the past 18ish months. I wonder if being in MT will make fan encounters harder to come by.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

At first I would have said yes, but then we got that fan picture almost immediately and a few other just mentions of him around...but all in all probably. I wonder if he's in Austin now he might be more inclined to be out and about downtown because he might be staying closer to downtown.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
At first I would have said yes, but then we got that fan picture almost immediately and a few other just mentions of him around...but all in all probably. I wonder if he's in Austin now he might be more inclined to be out and about downtown because he might be staying closer to downtown.
Well, I wouldn't go downtown right now. Did you hear about the shooting last night on 6th street? Not trying to be political with this statement, however, we are certainly seeing what happens in a city when you defund the police. Our crime and shootings are up over 200%! I know a lot of the crime is homeless-related. since the state law about public camping went into effect September 1st, there has been MASS clean up. They started with all the underpasses. Downtown is next. Right now, it's still not safe. Not even in the daylight. It makes me so so sad. I love Austin so much. This isn't good for anyone.

All of that said, I have no idea if he's here or not. His stomping grounds before the lake house was certainly South Congressish, just south of downtown proper.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm not super familiar with certain areas of Austin but he was spotted near downtown last time he was there. That's a shame about 6th Street. I always feel a little weary about stretches like that in any city where it's just bars, bars, bars and night life. Bad things happen generally. There's a place similar here downtown and I generally feel really comfortable there but every once in awhile there's craziness happening there and it's almost always after hours.

I don't know where he's staying when he's in town.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

I assume he's staying with Jennifer.

I never understood the phraseDEFUND THE POLICE. It should be REORGANIZE & RETRAIN THE POLICE.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This guy mentions he met "Riggins" last week. He's based in LA so maybe Taylor is back in LA for meetings/pre shooting whatever project he's about to start?

Old 09-29-2021, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I assume he's staying with Jennifer.

I never understood the phraseDEFUND THE POLICE. It should be REORGANIZE & RETRAIN THE POLICE.
Austin took defund literally and cut something near 145 million from the police budget. We lost a lot of units (motorcycle, drug, traffic, etc.). Response times are now over an hour, and an entire list of things came out last week that they are just not responding to at all now. They just don’t have the officers to respond.

My friend had her catalytic converter stolen off her car today. She was parked, in broad daylight, at the mall! Those don’t just come off…it has to be sawed off. Austin police won’t come out for that bc mo one is hurt and the suspect is long gone. Luckily (I guess), she was not Williamson county and not in Austin proper when it happened. She was able to get a police report. Y’all. It’s the freaking Wild Wild West down here right now.
Old 09-29-2021, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
This guy mentions he met "Riggins" last week. He's based in LA so maybe Taylor is back in LA for meetings/pre shooting whatever project he's about to start?

I need more. Theses vague encounter mentions are not cool.
Old 09-30-2021, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The non-emergency no response is pretty common here, in the city of Detroit at least, not in the suburbs where I am but in the city, yeah. They're stretched pretty thin or always have been because the city is so freaking large, but that's nothing new.

I wondered if this guy that mentioned meeting Taylor met him in a work capacity, he does seem to be in the industry.
Old 09-30-2021, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
The non-emergency no response is pretty common here, in the city of Detroit at least, not in the suburbs where I am but in the city, yeah. They're stretched pretty thin or always have been because the city is so freaking large, but that's nothing new.

I wondered if this guy that mentioned meeting Taylor met him in a work capacity, he does seem to be in the industry.
That could be fun! I’d like more details from him.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It would make sense if he is in LA since he's rarely spotted there.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It would make sense if he is in LA since he's rarely spotted there.
You’d think it would be the opposite. Especially, since there are more paparazzi.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's in eastern Ontario right now which gives some credence to Pete's project...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread