Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2018, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Not one word about it, he said he was excited for his next project whatever it was.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:16 PM
Addicted Fan

So maybe the "deep dive" project he referenced a couple months back just didn't pan out for whatever reason.

Hmm, it's interesting he didn't mention Pieces. That one DID sound ready to go finally. I wonder what happened.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Either that or he still can't talk about it his next project. That's a possibility as well, but it does sound like maybe whatever it was isn't happening, hasn't been pitched yet, or still isn't ready to go.

It's good he absolutely sounds ready and excited about what's next. I just worry that with Waco it was such a satisfying project for him, the material, the process, the reviews, the praise, that he's going to be uber picky about what he takes next and it might take him awhile. Longer than we've already waited. I worried he might take the rest of this year off, seems like a possibility.

Pieces could still be happening, she didn't ask him about it specifically but you'd think that if it was happening he would have maybe mentioned it when talking about producing or talking about what was next and what scares him.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

If he had something to tell us, or that he could tell us... he would. He's usually pretty good about that. Either he can't say yet, or he still doesn't have anything nailed down.

He said recently that he still wants a western really badly... he should so team up with Pete if he's still doing that HBO thing.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm sure we'll hear something sooner or later. I love and hate that he's so picky. Part of me wishes he was more like Michael Shannon just taking smaller roles here and there and working constantly, but if we want to see him in a more leading man role we're going to have to be patient.

People are always asking him about comedies and he seems really open to the idea if not eager to try it out. I hope hope hope his next project is something lighter.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

A comedy would be good. He seems to have a really good sense of humour so I'd like to see him in that kind of role. He should team up with Jesse Plemons. . . The Tim and Landry scenes were hilarious.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would love to see him work with Danny McBride. I love him. He just really makes me laugh in just about everything, Eastbound and Down is just ridiculously hilarious. I wonder if Josh Brolin hooked them up or if Taylor knew Danny previously, he did go to that screening of Vice Principals in Austin...but when Josh was hanging out with Taylor in Austin a few months back he was in town for the festival that was premiering his movie with Danny.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Vice Principals still cracks me up whenever I think about it. It was so good.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I need to watch it. I think I tried to watch episode one but wasn't in the mood for it. Now that it's done I'll have to check it out. Eastbound and Down is my go to mindless need a laugh show.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

I couldn't get into Eastbound and Down. Maybe I will give it another try.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Me either.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I've never heard of this. I've just started watching Life in Pieces. I'm enjoying that. I really like Colin Hanks!
Old 06-17-2018, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I've never heard of Life in Pieces but I do like Colin Hanks.

East Bound and Down is a show that Taylor has mentioned loving before and stars Danny McBride, it's about an over the hill washed up baseball player who has to return to his home town after he washed out of the Major Leagues. He's a complete ass hole and inappropriate...but it is all so over the top and hilarious. It has cameos from the likes of Will Farrell and Matthew McConaughey.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I've never heard of Life in Pieces but I do like Colin Hanks.

East Bound and Down is a show that Taylor has mentioned loving before and stars Danny McBride, it's about an over the hill washed up baseball player who has to return to his home town after he washed out of the Major Leagues. He's a complete ass hole and inappropriate...but it is all so over the top and hilarious. It has cameos from the likes of Will Farrell and Matthew McConaughey.
Sounds good. I might look it up.

Life in Pieces is funny. Reminds me a bit of Modern Family. Each episode is split into 4 short stories. It's just easy to watch.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was originally on HBO if that helps at all.

I keep seeing Yellowstone commercials and it looks good. I so so so wish that Taylor would do a western.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread