Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was on last night! Like midnight. I flipped out. It was all the greats back together again! But gah, Harry cracks me up when he's all,

"Colin, tell me something good."

then Colin makes some smart remark and Harry goes,

"Do you want to be taken out back and shot?"

He's so straightforward, that one.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO! Kind of sad when you think about Colin's true demise though.

Which, btw, still makes me me so sad cause Malcolm went off on Harry. 'He was my bloody best friend!' and then he asks Adam 'Could you play nice with Fiona's killers?' or something like that.

On PBS?! I think they play it on Friday over here.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't thought of that! I wonder if the writers went all Darlton and knew ahead of time.

YES! That was so sad. Dude, one thing about that show, the emotions they don't really gloss over. Adam went crazy over what happened with Fi and Malcolm lost it over Colin.

Yep!! I didn't even remember. I just randomly turned it on and surprise!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Adam mourning Fiona for the entire season was something I could hardly believe, in a good way. Even in S5, when he had his thing with Ros he was still only half the man he used to be and she was just getting the broken pieces of him. Oh, ADAM! ILU! How was I ever a Tom fangirl?!

Oh, those are the best treats! I wish PBS would have a marathon so I can record them all.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YES!!! And the entire thing with Ana was just him trying to forget. Nothing was ever the same until the end of S6, and then he lost Ros. He totally beats Jack in the broken department. That's saying something. Oh, we still love Tom! Just not quite as much as Adam.

THEY SHOULD. It's like a stroke of luck finding Spooks airing on there.

Oh! S7 comes out this month btw! I preordered!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Gah, Ana. Did her and hubby finally die? I can't remember. And I totally grew to love Ros and Adam for what they were. I think Ros summed it up perfectly in that one episode when everyone thought she was a traitor.."We're two damaged people ,who even if they could be fixed. wouldn't want to be."

What?! S7 is coming out already? Is the season over??
Old 01-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the hubby went to find her. They gave him an out or something. It just freaked me OUT that she was preggers. Harry summed that one up perfectly. But yes, what Ros says is SO TRUE. That is them. How tragic is that? And Adam talks about how they'll never get to be? Why do we do this to ourselves?

Yeah! It was S8 this year silly. So technically S7 has been over for a year.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

lmaoooooooo Harry's reaction was Oh dear God, wasn't it? And his tears at her funeral even though he knew she wasn't dead!

Oh my bad, my bad. S7 is the one with the ConCon betrayal and Adam's...exit. How are we going to get through that episode?!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BWAHAHAHA. Yes, it was. He doesn't hesitate to say what he thinks.

GAH. THE TEARS! Another ep I love is when he's walking on the dock and calls Wes, and he starts crying telling him he's in the airport looking at the big present and the little present and is calling to see which one he wants.

Oh Connie. She was horrible. I don't even like thinking about that first ep. We'll need lots of therapy and kleenex.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man, the one thing I disliked is they totally took away the Wes/Adam bond when they sent him off to school! But yeah, that was an awesome ep. I think that was the episode when he tried protecting the woman who assassinated that foreign President? 'She had no weapon! I said she had no weapon!'

You still haven't watched it again except for the first time?
Old 01-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YES!!! It was like Wes just disappeared. But his expression when he sees Harry standing there on the soccer field in 7.01... OH! Speaking of, have you seen all those Adam/Zaf icons that girl made at LJ?! There's one of that moment with the nanny too...I'm sorry but...

No. I'm afraid of what my reaction will be.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my gosh. That broke my heart! He knew something was wrong. He just knew. NOOO, I HAVEN'T! SHOW ME! Hottest kiss ever and I don't care if it's wrong.

I don't want to relive it again either.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! I feel kind of wrong for liking that moment so much. We need an animation! What is up with the Spooks fandom?

one
two
three

It's going to be a nice long Roop rewatch though with 4 seasons.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Fandom is full of evil bitches. That's their problem! I can tell I love Adam just as much as Jack when I get as angry when I read people bashing him.

This icon doesn't do it justice! You can make animations.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess they say Adam has moobs too.

Dude, I read like one sentence of Adam bashing and I had to click away. I was going to cut someone.

I KNOWWW. We need lots of icons. And animations...I'll have to look into that.