Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

That has to be it! And I noticed that Dave Chappelle is #3 in yahoo searches today. We are the cause for his comeback.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! Who knew we had so much power?!? This is uncanny.

Oh, sending you a PM asap. Your writing almost had me in tears.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

What else should we make have a comeback?

Awww, well you haven't rewatched the incident since so you're vulnerable. You know what was a shock? Jo being alive!! I love how Adam took care of her and he was the only one she trusted. <33
Old 10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Umm...I'm still waiting for that epic movie of hotness we had planned back in the summer. Weren't they supposed to listen to us about that already?

YES!!!! Him washing her feet. That was so sweet.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

OH YEAHHHHHH. Our powers aren't strong enough yet if they haven't announced that.

Omg, when he was like "I'm getting tired of this suicidal running you're doing." I was like along with Jo. I was so relieved he was kidding.

And Lucas!! I LOVE him already so I'm excited. It was sad when his old friends realized he had been a prisoner for 8 years and they couldn't keep the sadness off their faces.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ADAMMMMMMMMM!

YAY!!! I'm so glad you love him. You think he has the potential to be as broken and tortured as Adam? He's got a pretty dark story already. And the Tom shoutout! OH! And him sharing his chips with Adam.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

OMGGG, the Tom shoutout was win! I wanted him to ask for more details about his early retirement but I had no such luck. His sense of humor was awesome too. "How long have you been in those clothes?" 'Since they were in fashion." And the nose doesn't really bother me now that I've seen it in action.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SEEEE. It's endearing isn't it?! And umm...I really like the tattoos in the Spooks. I wouldn't normally be feeling it but here...

"Will Tom ever be back? Please say yes!"
Old 10-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

LOL I couldn't stop laughing at his scene in the bathroom with Harry where he's showing off his tattoos because of that one convo we had..."What are you some sort of hardcore Spook?" "That's me...hardcore."
Old 10-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"I just...don't wanna put it out there."

I wonder if he has one that means, "He walks among us but is not one of us."

And the Malcolm / Lucas hug!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

'I just want to know...' 'Well, you're not gonna.'

Oh yes, I love Malcolm so that was sweet. Is Malcolm the only one besides Harry who was there from the beginning?

"My friend is dead and I want nothing more than revenge. I want to take the Russia operation in Britain, shoot it through the heart, and watch it bleed to death."

I admit it...Harry makes my heart swell nowadays. I've a feeling this out for revenge one will be even more awesome.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can just hear that in that lovely British accent of his.

I know! Yep, I think he and Harry are it. You know one thing I found weird? Sam. She just randomly disappears in S3 or S4 and nobody says anything.

HARRY!!! Yes, he's pretty darn cool. Yeah dude, you'll like these next eps. His "friend." Gah. I love that so much. Adam is a friend to him.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

LOL! I remember that girl. I think she disappeared after Danny died and no one batted an eyelash over it. RUDE.

Yeah, man Harry is going to be awesome and avenge his friend, hee. Him and Ros!

'I haven't got permission to do an operation on Russia..'
'What are we going to do?'
'We're going to do an operation on Russia.'

Just get in the car Adam!! But look at those pretty blue eyes. <33 Sigh.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to make room on LJ for that icon of him chillin' like a villan at the MI-5 desk.

OMG. And that look on his face!! Like he just might have a chance when everything's over with. GAH. Why must he be so awesome?

Okay, you must tell me...Tom or Adam? Muahaha.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_lost (View Post)

OMG. And that look on his face!! Like he just might have a chance when everything's over with. GAH. Why must he be so awesome?

Okay, you must tell me...Tom or Adam? Muahaha.
GUH yes...the way he stops and stares at her is love. And it's like his head catches up with heart when he tells her to go after Lucas but it's too late.

OH, ADAM FOR SURE. I really couldn't make a decision before but Tom walking away from MI-5 didn't really have the same affect as Adam who lived and died for his job. He was just a real tragic character who couldn't let go when he should of, but he just wasn't wired that way. He was a fighter til the very end. He's so much like Jack so I just love him.