Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

MATTTHEWWWWWWWWW. AND MARY. LORD, MY HEART. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS. SO MANY.

LAVINIA IS GONE, HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

But if she REALLY AND TRULY loved him she would've stayed despite his protests so

BYE, BITCH.

MARY. BY HIS SIDE. THE WHOLE TIME. DESPITE THE FACT THAT HER HEART WAS BREAKING. But omg when she was like, "and possibly someone just wanting to be with you?" LKSDJFALSKDJFLASKJDFLASDJF MATTHEW, WAKE UP, YOU GOOF.

AND SHE SAW THE DOG!!!!!! <3333333

And when she was calling her name and then he was dreaming of her in Downton. i don't know exactly how that worked but whichever was AWESOMEEEEEEEEE. <333

But William. OH GOD WILLIAM.

NEXT WEEK. "I don't have to marry him." flaksjdflkajsdlkf And Richard is being all forceful. OH UH UH.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlie06 (View Post)
MATTTHEWWWWWWWWW. AND MARY. LORD, MY HEART. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS. SO MANY.
THIS SO MUCH THIS. I JUST READ SOMEONE SAYING THAT NO ONE COULD MAKE A VOMITING SCENE MORE ROMANTIC THAN MARY AND MATTHEW. BUT IT'S SO TRUE. I JUST WANTED TO CRY AND SQUEE AT THE SAME TIME.

Quote:
LAVINIA IS GONE, HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

But if she REALLY AND TRULY loved him she would've stayed despite his protests so

BYE, BITCH.
LMAO. I FELT SO BAD FOR HER BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT'S LIKE, "I THINK I'LL DIE WITHOUT HIM!!!" I WAS LIKE, WHOA GIRL. GETTING A LITTLE CREEPY, YO. BUT IS SHE GONE FOR GOOD?!? I NEED TO CHECK IMDB.

Quote:
MARY. BY HIS SIDE. THE WHOLE TIME. DESPITE THE FACT THAT HER HEART WAS BREAKING. But omg when she was like, "and possibly someone just wanting to be with you?" LKSDJFALSKDJFLASKJDFLASDJF MATTHEW, WAKE UP, YOU GOOF.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AND I WAS LIKE "YOU DOOOOO." MARY DOESN'T CARE. BUT THEN HE'S ALL ~I COULD NEVER MARRY ANY WOMAN. AND MARY'S LIKE, ~WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT. I MEAN SHE WASN'T TRYING TO TALK HIM BACK INTO LAVINIA TOO MUCH. LOLOLOL.

Quote:
AND SHE SAW THE DOG!!!!!! <3333333
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THAT. LOVEDDDDD. AND HER BEING LIKE I AM WATCHING OVER MATTHEW AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME CLARKSON! HARDCORE.

Quote:
And when she was calling her name and then he was dreaming of her in Downton. i don't know exactly how that worked but whichever was AWESOMEEEEEEEEE. <333
DUDE. JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR SCENES. THE FACT THAT SHE WAS HONEST WITH HIM, AND THAT SHE TOLD HIM HE COULD BLUBBER ALL HE WANTED AND SHE WAS TRYING TO BE SO STRONG AND IT WASN'T UNTIL SHE TURNED HER BACK THAT SHE COMPLETELY BROKE DOWN. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY ARE SO EPIC I CAN'T.

Quote:
But William. OH GOD WILLIAM.
AND HE DID IT TO SAVE MATTHEW AND UGHHHH. SO SO SADDDDD.

Quote:
NEXT WEEK. "I don't have to marry him." flaksjdflkajsdlkf And Richard is being all forceful. OH UH UH.
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THE 'I DON'T HAVE TO MARRY HIM.' IDEK WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. NOW CARLISLE THINKS HE HAS SOME HOLD OVER HER AND IF/WHEN SHE BREAKS THE ENGAGEMENT THE SCANDAL IS GOING TO FLYYYYYYYYYYYY. BUT OMG I KIND OF CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT BECAUSE MATTHEW WILL FIND OUT AND I WANT HIS REACTION. AJWOERIUWAEORIU!!!! ALSO, I FULLY BELIEVE THAT AT SOME POINT MATTHEW IS GOING TO MAKE A FULL RECOVERY SO DON'T DISAPPOINT ME FELLOWES! BUT BUT BUTTT MARY WILL WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYWAY, AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A ~LONG LOST HEIR IS GOING TO TURN UP TO DOWNTON AND THIS COULD BE MARY SHOWING HIM THAT SHE ALWAYS ONLY WANTED HIM. IDKKKKKKKKKKK. SO MANY THOUGHTS.

PLUS, WE NOW KNOW THAT MARY'S NOT IN THE WEDDING SCENE SO IT'S EITHER THE FUNERAL OR THE SEX SCENE. I JUST HOPE CARLISLE DOESN'T FORCE HIMSELF ON HER OR SOMETHING. UGH UGH UGHHHH.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LMAO. I FELT SO BAD FOR HER BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT'S LIKE, "I THINK I'LL DIE WITHOUT HIM!!!" I WAS LIKE, WHOA GIRL. GETTING A LITTLE CREEPY, YO. BUT IS SHE GONE FOR GOOD?!? I NEED TO CHECK IMDB.
SHE IS, NO? BUT WHATEVS, I FELT BAD BUT LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM. YOU COULD STAY. AND SHE DIDN'T SO I'M LIKE DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

Quote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AND I WAS LIKE "YOU DOOOOO." MARY DOESN'T CARE. BUT THEN HE'S ALL ~I COULD NEVER MARRY ANY WOMAN. AND MARY'S LIKE, ~WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT. I MEAN SHE WASN'T TRYING TO TALK HIM BACK INTO LAVINIA TOO MUCH. LOLOLOL.
IKR. LMAO. MARY WILL PROBABLY MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T GET TOO DEPRESSED. BUT OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'M GOING TO BE OVER HERE IN MY DENIAL BUBBLE AND BELIEVE HE'LL WALK AND HAVE HAPPY BABIES....WITH MARY BUT THAT FACT IS OBVIOUS.

Quote:
AND HER BEING LIKE I AM WATCHING OVER MATTHEW AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME CLARKSON! HARDCORE.
YES. AND I LOVE THAT BRANSON IS ON THE 'MARY STILL LOVES MATTHEW' TRAIN. "IS SHE STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM?"

ALSO HOW AMAZING WAS THE ROBERT/MARY SCENE RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY'RE IN HER ROOM?!?!? HIS FACE. HE KNOWSSSSSS SHE STILL DREADFULLY LOVES HIM.

Quote:
DUDE. JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR SCENES. THE FACT THAT SHE WAS HONEST WITH HIM, AND THAT SHE TOLD HIM HE COULD BLUBBER ALL HE WANTED AND SHE WAS TRYING TO BE SO STRONG AND IT WASN'T UNTIL SHE TURNED HER BACK THAT SHE COMPLETELY BROKE DOWN. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY ARE SO EPIC I CAN'T.
i know. Every scene of theirs....just MY HEART. So amazing. There's so much to point out! HER HELPING WHEN HE WAS SICK. HER HAND ON HIS ARM. HER FACE IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY GOT THE TELEGRAM.

They take my ugly crying to a whole new level.

Quote:
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THE 'I DON'T HAVE TO MARRY HIM.' IDEK WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. NOW CARLISLE THINKS HE HAS SOME HOLD OVER HER AND IF/WHEN SHE BREAKS THE ENGAGEMENT THE SCANDAL IS GOING TO FLYYYYYYYYYYYY. BUT OMG I KIND OF CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT BECAUSE MATTHEW WILL FIND OUT AND I WANT HIS REACTION. AJWOERIUWAEORIU!!!! ALSO, I FULLY BELIEVE THAT AT SOME POINT MATTHEW IS GOING TO MAKE A FULL RECOVERY SO DON'T DISAPPOINT ME FELLOWES! BUT BUT BUTTT MARY WILL WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYWAY, AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A ~LONG LOST HEIR IS GOING TO TURN UP TO DOWNTON AND THIS COULD BE MARY SHOWING HIM THAT SHE ALWAYS ONLY WANTED HIM. IDKKKKKKKKKKK. SO MANY THOUGHTS.
I'm so intrigued. Part of me wants Matthew to find out and find out that Richard has been holding it over her head like that and go apesht on him. I WOULD LOVE IT SO.

Quote:
PLUS, WE NOW KNOW THAT MARY'S NOT IN THE WEDDING SCENE SO IT'S EITHER THE FUNERAL OR THE SEX SCENE. I JUST HOPE CARLISLE DOESN'T FORCE HIMSELF ON HER OR SOMETHING. UGH UGH UGHHHH.
THAT WOULD BE THE WORST. Funeral scene, maybe? I mean, they have to bury William.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
SHE IS, NO? BUT WHATEVS, I FELT BAD BUT LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM. YOU COULD STAY. AND SHE DIDN'T SO I'M LIKE DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.
True, TRUE. And somebody rightly pointed out, she WAS crying when Mary walked in, but she also didn't DENY that he was right about the having children thing. She wanted to be with him, but when it came down to it, he would be right methinks.

Quote:
IKR. LMAO. MARY WILL PROBABLY MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T GET TOO DEPRESSED. BUT OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'M GOING TO BE OVER HERE IN MY DENIAL BUBBLE AND BELIEVE HE'LL WALK AND HAVE HAPPY BABIES....WITH MARY BUT THAT FACT IS OBVIOUS.
JOY AND I HAVE DECIDED IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. SINCE FELLOWES ISN'T GOING TO BE NICE ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM BETTER BY THE END OF THIS SERIES. I THINK HE'LL LET IT ~SIMMER FOR A BIT. SHOW MATTHEW COMPLETELY BROKEN, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND MATERIALISTICALLY WITH THAT HEIR DUDE COMING IN. AND THEN HOPEFULLY HE WILL GET BETTER. SINCE CLARKSON NEVER DID COMPLETELY CONFIRM THAT HE'D NEVER WALK AGAIN!

Quote:
YES. AND I LOVE THAT BRANSON IS ON THE 'MARY STILL LOVES MATTHEW' TRAIN. "IS SHE STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM?"

ALSO HOW AMAZING WAS THE ROBERT/MARY SCENE RIGHT IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY'RE IN HER ROOM?!?!? HIS FACE. HE KNOWSSSSSS SHE STILL DREADFULLY LOVES HIM.
WORDDDDDDDDD. EVERYONE CAN SOOOOO SEE IT. IT HURTS ME THAT SHE CAN'T JUST COME OUT WITH IT.

AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW ~VAGUE MATTHEW IS BEING? IS HE REALLY? I MEAN, HE WAS/IS INTO LAVINIA, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE WAS MORE ANGRY AND DISGUSTED WITH HIMSELF WHEN HE WAS CRYING...NOT SO MUCH HER BECAUSE THERE AT FIRST SHE KEPT INSISTING THEY'D BE OKAY. IDK. I THINK HE LOVES HER WITH AS MUCH LOVE HE CAN MUSTER FOR MOVING ON, BUT COME ONNNNNNN HE EVEN BROUGHT UP HIS AND MARY'S ALMOST ENGAGEMENT WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ~FORGOTTEN. IDK IDK.

Quote:
i know. Every scene of theirs....just MY HEART. So amazing. There's so much to point out! HER HELPING WHEN HE WAS SICK. HER HAND ON HIS ARM. HER FACE IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY GOT THE TELEGRAM.

They take my ugly crying to a whole new level.
I knowwwwwwwww. It's just all of these little things that add up to this GREAT BIG WHOLE. AND LOOK AT HOW NATURAL HE WAS TALKING WITH HER. AND EVEN WHEN HE WAS SICK IT WAS JUST ~THEM. ALKWJEROAWIRUER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE BOTH SO AMAZING I JUST CAN'T.

Quote:
I'm so intrigued. Part of me wants Matthew to find out and find out that Richard has been holding it over her head like that and go apesht on him. I WOULD LOVE IT SO.

THAT WOULD BE THE WORST. Funeral scene, maybe? I mean, they have to bury William.
THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANTTTTTTTTT. I'd be down for that. I felt like that "He'll have to answer to me." comment could have been going somewhere foreshadowy maybe?

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe the funeral scene! IS THAT GOING TO BE NEXT EP? SURELY! Unless it's Matthew I'M SO NOT DOWN FOR THE OTHER SCENE. lolol.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
JOY AND I HAVE DECIDED IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IN THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. SINCE FELLOWES ISN'T GOING TO BE NICE ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM BETTER BY THE END OF THIS SERIES. I THINK HE'LL LET IT ~SIMMER FOR A BIT. SHOW MATTHEW COMPLETELY BROKEN, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND MATERIALISTICALLY WITH THAT HEIR DUDE COMING IN. AND THEN HOPEFULLY HE WILL GET BETTER. SINCE CLARKSON NEVER DID COMPLETELY CONFIRM THAT HE'D NEVER WALK AGAIN!
I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT. And it would be the most magical Christmas present evahhhh!

Quote:
AND SOME PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW ~VAGUE MATTHEW IS BEING? IS HE REALLY? I MEAN, HE WAS/IS INTO LAVINIA, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE WAS MORE ANGRY AND DISGUSTED WITH HIMSELF WHEN HE WAS CRYING...NOT SO MUCH HER BECAUSE THERE AT FIRST SHE KEPT INSISTING THEY'D BE OKAY. IDK. I THINK HE LOVES HER WITH AS MUCH LOVE HE CAN MUSTER FOR MOVING ON, BUT COME ONNNNNNN HE EVEN BROUGHT UP HIS AND MARY'S ALMOST ENGAGEMENT WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ~FORGOTTEN. IDK IDK.
SPEAKING OF, DID HE SAY, 'I TURNED YOU DOWN.' ????? Wasn't that the other way around?! I'm confused.

Quote:
GREAT BIG WHOLE. AND LOOK AT HOW NATURAL HE WAS TALKING WITH HER. AND EVEN WHEN HE WAS SICK IT WAS JUST ~THEM. ALKWJEROAWIRUER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE BOTH SO AMAZING I JUST CAN'T.
They're total besties and that makes them even bettttterrr.

Quote:
Unless it's Matthew I'M SO NOT DOWN FOR THE OTHER SCENE. lolol.
LMAO. Same, same. And it's not gonna be Matthew sadly since that's....out of business. FOR THE TIME BEING.

omg you have to watch this - Matthew and Mary | In My Veins - YouTube

*sobs forever*
Old 10-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT. And it would be the most magical Christmas present evahhhh!
EXACTLY!!!!

Quote:
SPEAKING OF, DID HE SAY, 'I TURNED YOU DOWN.' ????? Wasn't that the other way around?! I'm confused.
YEP! HE DID! I think it was because Mary never actually came out and said, "No, I won't marry you." He just got tired of waiting, and the fact that she was being so hesitant after Aunt STUPID-FACE'S butting in that he was like SCREW THIS. I'M LEAVING MY DREAM LIFE EVEN THOUGH I STILL LOVE YOU BECAUSE IT CAN'T BE SURE YOU COMPLETELY LOVE ME. And that's when she was like CRAP. THIS IS REAL LIFE AND I DID WANT HIM BUT I LET PEOPLE TALK ME OUT OF IT. /WEEPING. Not to mention I still think the Pamuk thing was putting her off too. She was afraid to tell him for fear of the reaction.

Quote:
They're total besties and that makes them even bettttterrr.
YESSSS. There's something about those 'hate at first sight' couples AND the 'best friends in love with each other' couples, AND WE GET THEM BOTH. MUAHAHAHA.

Quote:
LMAO. Same, same. And it's not gonna be Matthew sadly since that's....out of business. FOR THE TIME BEING.
IRL. It's horrible, but IT'S JUST THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN OKAY?

Quote:
omg you have to watch this - Matthew and Mary | In My Veins - YouTube

*sobs forever*
GOING TO WATCH NOW.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
YEP! HE DID! I think it was because Mary never actually came out and said, "No, I won't marry you." He just got tired of waiting, and the fact that she was being so hesitant after Aunt STUPID-FACE'S butting in that he was like SCREW THIS. I'M LEAVING MY DREAM LIFE EVEN THOUGH I STILL LOVE YOU BECAUSE IT CAN'T BE SURE YOU COMPLETELY LOVE ME. And that's when she was like CRAP. THIS IS REAL LIFE AND I DID WANT HIM BUT I LET PEOPLE TALK ME OUT OF IT. /WEEPING. Not to mention I still think the Pamuk thing was putting her off too. She was afraid to tell him for fear of the reaction.
Yeah, I guess so. I just found it strange cause i was like SHE NEVER SAID YES SO HE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TURN HER DOWN but yeah, I get it now. BUT HE DID MENTION. MY HEARTTTTTTT.

Quote:
YESSSS. There's something about those 'hate at first sight' couples AND the 'best friends in love with each other' couples, AND WE GET THEM BOTH. MUAHAHAHA.
HHEHEHHE. I MAY DO A MARATHON OF S1 THIS WEEK. But I was reading so many hilar posts on tumblr;

Quote:
remember the time when the salty pudding was the biggest crisis of their day?
Quote:
hey guys, remember the days when the only thing we’d be on the edge of our seat for was whether or not mr molesley’s roses would win in the flower show?
lmao. SO TRUE.

Quote:
IRL. It's horrible, but IT'S JUST THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN OKAY?
LMAO. POOR GUY! And Lavinia WAS NOT GETTING IT. I was waiting for him to come out and say, 'I CAN'T FCK YOU, OKAY?!?!?!' and then we all died.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I guess so. I just found it strange cause i was like SHE NEVER SAID YES SO HE NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TURN HER DOWN but yeah, I get it now. BUT HE DID MENTION. MY HEARTTTTTTT.
Word. I can see it from that angle too. IDK, maybe he was just trying to convince himself he's ~over her. Muahahaha. BUT OMG THAT VIDEO AJWEORWUEROU!!!! EPIC. WE NEED ONE WITH THIS WEEK'S SCENES. It made me think though, his manifestation of love is in a different way to Mary's sometimes I think. I mean, the dog thing, the natural way they are together...he's not crying over them, but it's like he's willfully deceiving himself into thinking things are ~done when clearly he doesn't want them to be.

IT IS TRUE!!! I mean, WHEN DID WE GET ALL ~HEAVY MATERIAL, MAN? This stuff tonight was LEGIT deep stuff. And everytime I think this show can't get anymore depressing IT DOES.

Quote:
LMAO. POOR GUY! And Lavinia WAS NOT GETTING IT. I was waiting for him to come out and say, 'I CAN'T FCK YOU, OKAY?!?!?!' and then we all died.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AJWOERIWUEORUEORUI!!!! She always seems a little...naive to me. GOOD THING SHE'S GONE NOW. Muahaha. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THEIR SCENES OVER AND OVER. AND HOPE THAT THE NEXT EPISODE WILL GIVE ONE OR BOTH OF THEM SOME INDICATION. I MEAN, WHAT ELSE DOES, "I DON'T HAVE TO MARRY HIM." MEAN?!?! THEY DID SAY THERE WOULD BE MAJOR PLOT DEVELOPMENTS IN 2.06!
Old 10-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It made me think though, his manifestation of love is in a different way to Mary's sometimes I think. I mean, the dog thing, the natural way they are together...he's not crying over them, but it's like he's willfully deceiving himself into thinking things are ~done when clearly he doesn't want them to be.
Yeah. I think he's very much in denial. I think that if thought for a second, she was still interested, he'd come running.

Quote:
IT IS TRUE!!! I mean, WHEN DID WE GET ALL ~HEAVY MATERIAL, MAN? This stuff tonight was LEGIT deep stuff. And everytime I think this show can't get anymore depressing IT DOES.
I COULDN'T LAUGH AT VIOLET TONIGHT. THAT'S HOW SERIOUS IT WAS.

Quote:
Muahaha. I JUST WANT TO WATCH THEIR SCENES OVER AND OVER. AND HOPE THAT THE NEXT EPISODE WILL GIVE ONE OR BOTH OF THEM SOME INDICATION. I MEAN, WHAT ELSE DOES, "I DON'T HAVE TO MARRY HIM." MEAN?!?! THEY DID SAY THERE WOULD BE MAJOR PLOT DEVELOPMENTS IN 2.06!
I KNOW! ONLY 3 MORE EPISODES. BUT I'm so intrigued. I HATE THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK. AGAIN.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. I think he's very much in denial. I think that if thought for a second, she was still interested, he'd come running.
ME TOO!!! Now that Lavinia is gone I'm hoping for EVEN MORE GOODNESS. MUAHAHA. And now that he's injured he'll be around all the time! :*( I wonder if he'll stay at Crawley House or Downton? THESE ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS. Probs his own house but HEY I CAN DREAM.

Quote:
I COULDN'T LAUGH AT VIOLET TONIGHT. THAT'S HOW SERIOUS IT WAS.
AND EVEN SHE WAS CRYING. HER LOVE FOR WILLIAM JUST....

Quote:
I KNOW! ONLY 3 MORE EPISODES. BUT I'm so intrigued. I HATE THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK. AGAIN.
DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD THERE ARE 8 INSTEAD OF 7. This week went by SO SLOW. I know if we got all eight eps in a row I would love it for that week and then feel guilty for ~consuming it all too fast though. Catch-22.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ME TOO!!! Now that Lavinia is gone I'm hoping for EVEN MORE GOODNESS. MUAHAHA. And now that he's injured he'll be around all the time! :*( I wonder if he'll stay at Crawley House or Downton? THESE ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS. Probs his own house but HEY I CAN DREAM.
YES but he's still visiting at Downton. I bet he's staying at Downton so more people can fuss over him.

Quote:
DON'T REMIND ME!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD THERE ARE 8 INSTEAD OF 7. This week went by SO SLOW. I know if we got all eight eps in a row I would love it for that week and then feel guilty for ~consuming it all too fast though. Catch-22.
I'm jealous of those people who'll be like 'oh I guess I'll watch this Downton Abbey show' and get to watch every episode BACK TO BACK TO BACK WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
YES but he's still visiting at Downton. I bet he's staying at Downton so more people can fuss over him.
THIS IS A WONDERFUL POINT. I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.

Quote:
I'm jealous of those people who'll be like 'oh I guess I'll watch this Downton Abbey show' and get to watch every episode BACK TO BACK TO BACK WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT.
RIGHT?!? I remember when it aired back in January I was like, MUAHAHA. I CAN JUST WATCH IT ALL NOW. AND I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT AS LONG FOR THE NEXT SERIES EITHER. LOL. Those were the days.

LMAO at all the people on Tumblr freaking out that Matthew and Mary can't have children. JUMPING THE GUN A LITTLE PEOPLE? I don't believe it will end up that way, BUT MAYBE I'M WRONG.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LMAO at all the people on Tumblr freaking out that Matthew and Mary can't have children. JUMPING THE GUN A LITTLE PEOPLE? I don't believe it will end up that way, BUT MAYBE I'M WRONG.
I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE. EVER.

I'll be so sad if they can't though.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE. EVER.

I'll be so sad if they can't though.
ME TOO, ME TOO.

DUDE, I didn't realize the haters Bates has. I didn't even know.

AND IS IT JUST ME OR IS ETHEL'S STORYLINE TAKING UP TIME THAT COULD BE USED ELSEWHERE? I just don't care about her at all. LOL.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
DUDE, I didn't realize the haters Bates has. I didn't even know.
And Branson! But I must admit, I care less and less about Sybil/Branson. Maybe it's just because Mary/Matthew have absolutely stolen my heart...i just don't care about them.

Quote:
AND IS IT JUST ME OR IS ETHEL'S STORYLINE TAKING UP TIME THAT COULD BE USED ELSEWHERE? I just don't care about her at all. LOL.
SAMMMMEEEEEEE.